Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,038 members, 7,949,529 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:24 PM

Bbnaija: “i’ve bleeped A Lot Of Niggas” – Housemate Reveals [VIDEO] - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bbnaija: “i’ve bleeped A Lot Of Niggas” – Housemate Reveals [VIDEO] (406 Views)

I’ve Slept More Times With Ronaldo Than My Wife’: Roberto Carlos / Beauty Siasia: "My Kidnappers Prayed A Lot. They Serve God And Juju" / Ronaldo: Barca Invested A Lot Of Money In Last 5 Years, But Haven't Won UCL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “i’ve bleeped A Lot Of Niggas” – Housemate Reveals [VIDEO] by teamtibzy(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2018
very human is said to have a secret and confession, and this is true of Anto, a housemate of the Big brother Naija BBN 2018.
BBN housemate Anto made a revelation in the conversation between her and Kbrule when he asked her about her kiss with Lolu.

She didn’t mince words when saying she has had sex with numbers of men she can’t count.

Having sex or kissing men doesn’t seem like a big deal to her as she said she can do it without emotions, calling it a game.

Anto and Lolu shared a romantic kiss after their BBN Saturday night party which is breeding comments among the...

Read Full Story At: http://www.trends44.com/bbnaija-ive-bleeped-a-lot-of-niggas-housemate-reveals-video/

(1) (Reply)

Pep Guardiola Sympathises With Arsene Wenger's Plight At Arsenal / Mikel Is Our Uncontested Leader, Why He'll Miss Poland Friendly – Gernot Rohr / Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTION (31/03/2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.