Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,413 members, 7,901,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:03 AM

Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) (52483 Views)

Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) / I Pray Buhari Joins Yar'adua. - V.P Osinbajo / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by robbase: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
taylor88:
Truly God is so kind and merciful

No Fulani man is worthy to see the day light if they were to be judged one after the other

Thunder fire Buhari Insha Allah

If Buhari refuse to resign and let us have peace before 2019

He shall suffer epilepsy, diabetes, diarrhoea, syphilis, candidiasis leprosy, typhoid, cough mixed with HIV
Amen
Amen, aAMEN AMEN AMEN
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by Annie939(f): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
buharia will soon enter coma ,this time around he may not be lucky to return and his Fulani brothers will all sleep for ever
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
the hausas will always be slaves to fulani's.
Imagine, and it should have been the other way round.
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by unbitchable(m): 6:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
nurshah:

God doesn't answer evil prayers, pray to devil but even him is answerable to God
God is neither a killer, bigot nor a terrorist.
Thunder fire Buhari and his Fulani terrorists!
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by pawshjai(f): 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
Chai....c d dudes ruling Nigeria oooo...
we are finished....after sleepin dey ll b giving sleep allowamce...choi.. issorite continue...#teamNObuhari
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by nwanwaoge(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
taylor88:

No Fulani man is worthy to see the day light if they were to be judged one after the other

He shall suffer epilepsy, diabetes, diarrhoea, syphilis, candidiasis leprosy, typhoid, cough mixed with HIV
chai ... LOL
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by ejembi28(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
LOL grin grin grin
ALL THIS SICKNESS FOR BUHARI ALONE?
taylor88:

Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
back to sender! the redundant nomad's expiry Date is 2019!!!
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by saabright(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
taylor88:

same fate awaits u Mr perfect
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by saabright(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
So it's now the fulanis vs the entire Nigeria...

Who would win?

Get your PVC my people...

Una mumu never still do?

I think its only the Fulani's that want Buhari to continue ur mumu plenty ooo....
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by Hillary4Jesus: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2018
REMEMBER

Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by Galantis: 6:53pm On Feb 05, 2018
Make 2019 come sharply make I send one fool go daura angry grin
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by ufuosman(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
Back to sender, buhari go sleep forget him self.
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
And everybody say.......AMEN
taylor88:

Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by Trump4ril: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nepotism Smelling All Over Nigeria
===========================
"Words of Dr. Junaid Mohammed a northern ethno-religious irredentist.
“Let me say straight away that whether one calls it a cabal or a mafia or power within the presidency under Buhari, whatever you say it is; it is, and a lot worse. First, the most influential person in the presidency today is one Mamman Daura whom as you know, is a nephew of the president. His father was Buhari’s elder brother. In addition, Mamman Daura was the one who single-handedly brought up Abba Kyari, the current chief of staff to the president. In fact, Abba Kyari knows Mamman Daura more than he knows his own father.
“Next, the personal assistant to Buhari himself is the son of Mamman Daura, next is the State Chief of Protocol (SCOP), and is also a son-in-law to Mamman Daura because he is married to Mamman Daura’s daughter. Next, the minister they unilaterally chose, against the interest of the party and against the wishes of Sokoto people, happens to be the daughter of the younger sister of Mamman Daura’s wife. Both of them are daughters of Sultan Dasuki, who was sacked by General Abacha. We have the aide-de-camp to Buhari himself, Colonel Abubakar. He is married to the granddaughter of one of Buhari’s elder sisters. Next we have the woman who represents Kaduna in the Federal Executive Council, she is a cousin to Kaduna State governor, Nasir el-Rufai. It is a well known that el-Rufai is one of the closest governors to Muhammadu Buhari.
“Next, we have the Minister for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). The Minister of the FCT is the man called Musa Bello, who used to be the Managing Director of the Northern Nigeria Development Corporation, which used to be the biggest holding company that belonged to all the northern states. His only qualification to be the FCT minister is the fact that his father has been Buhari’s friend over the years. Now, there is a young man called Sabiu Yusuf, nicknamed Tunde – probably because of the late General Tunde Idiagbon. He is another PA to President Buhari. He is also a grandson of another sister of Buhari.
“This is enough to prove to you that this is shamelessly the worst form of nepotism in the history of government in Nigeria. In fact, in the history of Africa, let me make bold to assert that I have never seen any level of nepotism that has equalled or surpassed this in my entire life – I am now in my 67th year. Another thing I also want you to know is that Amina Zakari, who was and is still a national commissioner in the Independent National Electoral Commission representing the entire seven states in the North-west; it is being claimed that Buhari knows nothing about her appointment (before he became the president), it is a lie.
“When President Goodluck Jonathan was reorganising INEC and he was bringing in Prof. Attahiru Jega, he reached out to Buhari and asked him to nominate somebody from the North-west so that, that person would be a national commissioner. Of all the people in the North-west, Buhari decided to nominate his own niece, the daughter of his elder sister – Amina Zakari. She has been there; when Jega left, Buhari was determined to make her the chairman, it was because of the massive backlash that he dropped the idea like hot potatoes. As we are talking today, that woman is a national commissioner which means she is one of the principal members of the election umpire.
“Throughout my reading of history, political science and social sciences generally, I have never heard of any dictator or any tyrant under any system of government whether totalitarian or fascist, appointing his own niece to conduct elections in which he was either a party or going to be a party to; Buhari has done that. The immediate younger brother to Amina Zakari is currently the Minister for Water Resources representing Jigawa State in the same Buhari government. In addition, even though they are from Kazaure, Kazaure is contiguous to Daura. The eldest sister of both of them is now the Commissioner for Education in the All Progressives Congress government in Jigawa State. If this is not nepotism, then I don’t know what nepotism is. For somebody who had the guts and the brutal arrogance to appoint these relations, not bothered about public opinion, about the sense of justice, and about competence, then you can see that he has a very serious question to answer.”
God is watching.
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by bloodmoneyspita: 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
Sluvist:

just imagine the level of stupidity you stained before you speak this trash talk.

the fulani's rule nigeria not the hausas in fact the hausas have never ruled Nigeria before.

name one hausa person that is in a top position right now in buhari's Government. he only appointed fulani's... grin

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
buhariguy:
but buhari have live long than your father and nobody can take his office till 2023.
go and die
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by Mhyketh(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2018
i beg us just get ur pvc, lets vote this ppl out. Its our time...
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by CioAngels(f): 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
The sleeping leaders, little wonders The Giant of Africa is permanently asleep. Disgraceful leaders.
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by Splashme: 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2018
taylor88:

Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by maasoap(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
I didn't see them taking on the entire Nigerians. They were specific.
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by Jflex07(m): 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
modelmike7:
A RESOUNDING AMEN
Afonja Zombie
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by bintushop: 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
Dyoungstar:
Just as some Nigerians are calling and praying for the removal of president Buhari in the forthcoming general elections, some Fulani men have taken to the social media (facebook) to pray against those wishing president Muhamadu Buhari failure in the forthcoming election.

In their own words, they said and I quote (paraphrased)

"Those wishing president Buhari failure will sleep and never wake up till the elections are over" see their comment below:

Amin. Masha Allah
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by Antoeni(m): 2:34am On Feb 06, 2018
THE UNDISPUTED FACTS:
BUHARI

PMB stopped over N2trillion subsidy payments to the almighty cabals.
He stopped the payment of over N30billion monthly salaries to 50,000 national ghost workers.

He withdrew the license of rice, salt, sugar etc from one individual and spread the license to various interested group of people so as to stop the issue of monopoly.

He ordered the enforcement of BVN in the banking industry which stopped the illicit fraud perpetrated by private and public officials.

He ordered the enforcement of TSA where a single government parastatal operated over 43 accounts siphoning funds without remittance to the Federation Account.

He ordered the enforcement of payment and salaries of National Assembly members to be done through TSA.

He stopped the importation of rice from Thailand which our leaders used to siphon billions of naira yearly.
He blocked all the loop holes in the public sectors even though some avaricious Nigerians still cut their ways through sometimes.

He exposed the corrupt practices in the judiciary.

He did same in the national assembly.
He exposed them all in the Nigeria Police, Nigeria Army, Navy, Air force and prosecuted the corrupt officials involved.

He exposed Patience Jonathan N13b looted fund, N15b, N11b worth of hotel in Bayelsa, N2.5b laundered funds to her housemaids.

He exposed Ikoyi's gate N13b NIA funds.

He exposed N4.7b Ekiti election fraud given to Fayose by Obanikoro.

He exposed the $2.1b insurgency funds shared among Femi Fani Kayode, Olisah metuh, Bafarawa, Nduka Obaigbena, Raymond Dokpesi and others.

He exposed the illicit dealings in the legislative house.

He stopped the padding of our national budget by the National Assembly members.

He enforced the law to retrieve the N11b loan granted to Ben Murray Bruce which he refused to pay for 10years.

He exposed our Christian community where N7b was shared to them for election campaign by Jonathan.
He Enforced the EFCC to go after Ifeanyi Ubah who sold N11b worth of crude oil and pocketed same without the knowledge of NNPC.

He Exposed Saraki undeclared assets/looted funds.

He stopped Intel(Atiku's Company) where trillions of Nigeria money was not remitted to the federation account over the years.

He exposed our unscrupulous leaders both in APC and PDP even if the law could not prosecute them because of the lacuna in our laws.

Through Nigeria Customs, FIRS, JAMB, NIMASSA, Nigeria was able to realize over trillions of Naira remitted to the federation account, the first in Nigeria history.

PMB refused to die.
He refused to be paralysed.
He refused to give up on Nigeria and Nigerians.

They spread false reports against him, God exposed their lies.
They did everything, they found nothing to pin him down with especially on corruption.

Why would they not hate him?
Why would they not wish him dead?
Why would they not spread false reports against him?

Those who never benefitted anything from the national looters are always right behind defending those who put them in their sorry states.

Curse him, wail, cry, shout, grumble, fumble, hate and even jump into the biggest ocean...he who God has blessed, no man can curse.

You prefer the devil and I prefer PMB, the God sent, the choice is mine.

As for the right thinking individuals, we shall eat from the fruits of our labour and as for you town cryers, may it be permanent in your life.
#istandwithbuhari
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by sinola(m): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2018
Dyoungstar:
Just as some Nigerians are calling and praying for the removal of president Buhari in the forthcoming general elections, some Fulani men have taken to the social media (facebook) to pray against those wishing president Muhamadu Buhari failure in the forthcoming election.

In their own words, they said and I quote (paraphrased)

"Those wishing president Buhari failure will sleep and never wake up till the elections are over" see their comment below:

guys,too many talks no dey for evening mass,let's go out and ensure that we all get our PVC's ready,enof is enof
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by somehow: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2018
Everyone supporting Buhari is now seen as a fulani.

Media war colored with ethnic jingoism.
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by Pecca: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:
the hausas will always be slaves to fulani's.
truly, are there hausas in this country? if yes, when are they going to start contesting for the number 1 seat in this country?
Re: Fulanis Pray: "Buhari's Haters Will Sleep Like This Till He Wins In 2019" (Pics) by timsbee(f): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Who would win?

Get your PVC my people...

Una mumu never still do?

Our mumu don do o my brov....my PVC is ready and intact.
We av to vote dat Cow out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Obaseki's Convoy Trapped In A Flooded Road In Edo State (Pictures) / Osinbajo: GEJ, Yar’adua Didn’t Build A Single Road. The Cable. / Oba Of Lagos Might Be Working For Agbaje ,don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.