Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,634 members, 7,937,884 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode (32467 Views)

Obasanjo And Peter Obi Condole With Obi Ezeude CEO Of Beloxxi's Family / We won’t attend meeting with Miyetti Allah- Southern, Middle Belt Leaders / PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives In Sokoto To Condole With Family Of Shehu Shagari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by Riwolizzy: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2018
imhotep:
They were all warned years ago
It's hard to believe Kanu saw this coming. 2019 should come. Bubu must go!
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by noble2faith(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
Thank God I didn't vote for dis man. If not my conscience would have finished me. Nonetheless I am partially conscience-stricken cos my heart chose him just because i wanted change of power from pdp to apc..
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by kense88: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
#BuhariAndFulaniMustBeStopped let it trend. Enough is enough.
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by Trump4ril: 10:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nepotism Smelling All Over Nigeria
===========================
"Words of Dr. Junaid Mohammed a northern ethno-religious irredentist.
“Let me say straight away that whether one calls it a cabal or a mafia or power within the presidency under Buhari, whatever you say it is; it is, and a lot worse. First, the most influential person in the presidency today is one Mamman Daura whom as you know, is a nephew of the president. His father was Buhari’s elder brother. In addition, Mamman Daura was the one who single-handedly brought up Abba Kyari, the current chief of staff to the president. In fact, Abba Kyari knows Mamman Daura more than he knows his own father.
“Next, the personal assistant to Buhari himself is the son of Mamman Daura, next is the State Chief of Protocol (SCOP), and is also a son-in-law to Mamman Daura because he is married to Mamman Daura’s daughter. Next, the minister they unilaterally chose, against the interest of the party and against the wishes of Sokoto people, happens to be the daughter of the younger sister of Mamman Daura’s wife. Both of them are daughters of Sultan Dasuki, who was sacked by General Abacha. We have the aide-de-camp to Buhari himself, Colonel Abubakar. He is married to the granddaughter of one of Buhari’s elder sisters. Next we have the woman who represents Kaduna in the Federal Executive Council, she is a cousin to Kaduna State governor, Nasir el-Rufai. It is a well known that el-Rufai is one of the closest governors to Muhammadu Buhari.
“Next, we have the Minister for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). The Minister of the FCT is the man called Musa Bello, who used to be the Managing Director of the Northern Nigeria Development Corporation, which used to be the biggest holding company that belonged to all the northern states. His only qualification to be the FCT minister is the fact that his father has been Buhari’s friend over the years. Now, there is a young man called Sabiu Yusuf, nicknamed Tunde – probably because of the late General Tunde Idiagbon. He is another PA to President Buhari. He is also a grandson of another sister of Buhari.
“This is enough to prove to you that this is shamelessly the worst form of nepotism in the history of government in Nigeria. In fact, in the history of Africa, let me make bold to assert that I have never seen any level of nepotism that has equalled or surpassed this in my entire life – I am now in my 67th year. Another thing I also want you to know is that Amina Zakari, who was and is still a national commissioner in the Independent National Electoral Commission representing the entire seven states in the North-west; it is being claimed that Buhari knows nothing about her appointment (before he became the president), it is a lie.
“When President Goodluck Jonathan was reorganising INEC and he was bringing in Prof. Attahiru Jega, he reached out to Buhari and asked him to nominate somebody from the North-west so that, that person would be a national commissioner. Of all the people in the North-west, Buhari decided to nominate his own niece, the daughter of his elder sister – Amina Zakari. She has been there; when Jega left, Buhari was determined to make her the chairman, it was because of the massive backlash that he dropped the idea like hot potatoes. As we are talking today, that woman is a national commissioner which means she is one of the principal members of the election umpire.
“Throughout my reading of history, political science and social sciences generally, I have never heard of any dictator or any tyrant under any system of government whether totalitarian or fascist, appointing his own niece to conduct elections in which he was either a party or going to be a party to; Buhari has done that. The immediate younger brother to Amina Zakari is currently the Minister for Water Resources representing Jigawa State in the same Buhari government. In addition, even though they are from Kazaure, Kazaure is contiguous to Daura. The eldest sister of both of them is now the Commissioner for Education in the All Progressives Congress government in Jigawa State. If this is not nepotism, then I don’t know what nepotism is. For somebody who had the guts and the brutal arrogance to appoint these relations, not bothered about public opinion, about the sense of justice, and about competence, then you can see that he has a very serious question to answer.”
God is watching
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by mykelswa(m): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
Yes it's true buhari his coming to Nasarawa tomorrow and it's been said that tomorrow is public holiday no schools shop's and banks will work. I'm presently in Nasarawa n I was told from the bank no work tomorrow on reaching home I heard same thing no school tomorrow just bcus of an impotent visit
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by sinola(m): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
owoicho13:
Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, on Monday berated President Muhammadu Buhari over his planned visit to Nasarawa State.

He wondered why Buhari should visit Nasarawa to express condolence to Fulani herdsmen and Miyetti Allah over the killing of their cattle.

In a tweet via his social media, he asked why the President has refused to visit Benue State despite the killings perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen.

He wrote...

“73 innocent and precious souls are slaughtered in Benue by Fulani herdsmen and Buhari refuses to visit the state to commiserate with its people.

“40 cows are butchered in Nassarawa and Buhari insists on going there to express his condolences to Fulani herdsmen and Miyetti Allah!”

Governor Umaru Al-Makura of Nasarawa State had on Friday said arrangements have been concluded for the visit of the President tomorrow.

https://www.benuepress.com/2018/02/buhari-visiting-nasarawa-to-condole-with-miyetti-allah-over-loss-of-cattle-fani-kayode/

please guys,let's get our PVC all ready and do the needful come 2019.
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
buhariguy:
you miss the point.
Fuc.king mess kayode is instigating idiotic pigs of Biafra by using all means both lie and crook just for PDP to come to power.
after dat mod banned ur numerous moniker, u still create another one to worship ur god (Buhari)!
Zombies na deadly and incurable disease, o ta f'omo ti n j'eeru grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
fatymore:
grin
Happy Birthday, arewa omoge pupa bi olele aawe grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by Okoroawusa: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:

My wailing stops in 2019 immediately Buhari is sent packing
You r wailing till 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by Okoroawusa: 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2018
noble2faith:
Thank God I didn't vote for dis man. If not my conscience would have finished me. Nonetheless I am partially conscience-stricken cos my heart chose him just because i wanted change of power from pdp to apc..
You r ashamed to say u don't ve PVC
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by Born2Breed(f): 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2018
These Buharist really needs our pity.

They are descending daily to the cesspit of idiocy. They are so zombified that they eat buhari poo and drink his pee.
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by fatymore(f): 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
Happy Birthday, arewa omoge pupa bi olele aawe grin grin grin
thanks Egbon toh badt
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2018
fatymore:
thanks Egbon toh badt
maami grin
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by revelation2013(m): 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2018
Don't just complain. Go and get your PVC.

Buhari is a big mistake to this country.

Thank God I did not vote for him.

My regret would have been unquantifiable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by Okoroawusa: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2018
Riwolizzy:

It's hard to believe Kanu saw this coming. 2019 should come. Bubu must go!
shey na Kanu Nwankwo,abi another Kanu dey?
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by cursedAbiola(f): 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
antiflathead:
hahaha go to hell! who ur address help undecided..whether u like it or not,his the president of Nigeria..u can't even eat thrice a day?[
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy dominique
i have reported this guy earlier for breaking rule 2 but no sanction
thanks
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by Splashme: 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2018
Ahmeduana:

ACTUALLY ME AS A PERSON DIDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AS MY PRESIDENT
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by ogene007: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
buhariguy:
this is too much for idiotic pigs of Biafra to bear,
I can't take this anymore,
Buhari must die till 2023
The truth which we all know is ripping you apart is that PMB's presidency is already doomed and the population of people like you is fast thinning out. In adfition, the loud chorus of Sai Baba that greeted PMB's victory in 2015 has quickly been replaced by woeful regrets from majority of the former Sai Baba choristers. So go ahead and enjoy the misery of the realization that you have been scammed despite your so-called enlightened mind. We are know that you are seriously pained.
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by Princessfa(f): 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
bad response from the top level security & economic leaders like this site cuets cards. need better leaders
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by Yorubrexit2019: 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Can someone help with this question? Why is Nigeria's unity non negotiable? Who coined that word and what was the reason?
Clearly this is a failed marriage. If we were one from the beginning of time we would say maybe it would work in the future, but we were separate nations joined together by fraud and selfish interest if the Brits.

Why would a segment out of d 3 tribes say no and others keep quiet? Can anyone from the south tell me he believes in the future of Nigeria? The 70+ men can believe all they like cos they'll soon leave us but we the youth are the hardest hit. The earlier we stop hoping for a messiah president and actively start calling for restructuring or division - yes, division cos we were never one - the better

uote author=owoicho13 post=64810874]Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, on Monday berated President Muhammadu Buhari over his planned visit to Nasarawa State.

He wondered why Buhari should visit Nasarawa to express condolence to Fulani herdsmen and Miyetti Allah over the killing of their cattle.

In a tweet via his social media, he asked why the President has refused to visit Benue State despite the killings perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen.

He wrote...

“73 innocent and precious souls are slaughtered in Benue by Fulani herdsmen and Buhari refuses to visit the state to commiserate with its people.

“40 cows are butchered in Nassarawa and Buhari insists on going there to express his condolences to Fulani herdsmen and Miyetti Allah!”

Governor Umaru Al-Makura of Nasarawa State had on Friday said arrangements have been concluded for the visit of the President tomorrow.

https://www.benuepress.com/2018/02/buhari-visiting-nasarawa-to-condole-with-miyetti-allah-over-loss-of-cattle-fani-kayode/[/quote]
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by zeuchineesnacks: 12:15am On Feb 06, 2018
buhariguy:
you miss the point.
Fuc.king mess kayode is instigating idiotic pigs of Biafra by using all means both lie and crook just for PDP to come to power.
so it's all lies abi? So non of it happened? Smh! Indeed it is well with this nation
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by dallyemmy: 3:44am On Feb 06, 2018
It's okay to commission projects in nassarawa however, if the president had visited benue where most of the people voted for him en masse were murdered I think that would have been better. Things don't vote but people do!
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by Splashme: 6:59am On Feb 06, 2018
revelation2013:
Don't just complain. Go and get your PVC.

Buhari is a big mistake to this country.

Thank God I did not vote for him.

My regret would have been unquantifiable.
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by banre(m): 7:10am On Feb 06, 2018
God punish buhari
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by valentinos22(m): 7:48am On Feb 06, 2018
imhotep:

They were all warned years ago
no missing word....they all came to pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by Etianwanokon: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2018
Holy Ghost Fire.
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 06, 2018
valentinos22:
no missing word....they all came to pass
Meanwhile in APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by gidado14(m): 8:36am On Feb 06, 2018
owoicho13:
Femi Fani-Kayode, former Aviation Minister, on Monday berated President Muhammadu Buhari over his planned visit to Nasarawa State.

He wrote...

https://www.benuepress.com/2018/02/buhari-visiting-nasarawa-to-condole-with-miyetti-allah-over-loss-of-cattle-fani-kayode/

another fool has landed ok we are waiting for the visit
Re: Buhari Visiting Nasarawa To Condole With Miyetti Allah Over Cattle – Fani-kayode by blacknp(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2018
opson2yk:
This might sound foolish but llet's wait till tomorrow. If there is no special project commissioned by pmb tomorrow and maybe he try giving miyet Allah any special recognition tomorrow, then.......
I believe I read in Vanguard Newspaper last week that the President is billed to commission a state of the earth facility for people with disability built by the executive Governor of Nassarawa State who himself suffers from a hearing disability caused by lassa fever in 1998,so why all these conspiracy theories by all these daft ignorants ipobunks who follow ffk like flies to shuit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Governors May Clash With Tinubu Over Ambode - GuardianNg / 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries / Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Douye Diri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.