Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,843 members, 7,972,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:33 AM

Ibb And The 2011 Presidency : Vote Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb And The 2011 Presidency : Vote Now (695 Views)

Poll: Are you in support of IBB?

Yes IBB for 2011: 29% (5 votes)
Hell No! No way!: 70% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Ajimobi did not win the 2011 elections, he only outsmarted me-Akala / Inec Official List Of Candidates For The 2011 Elections In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb And The 2011 Presidency : Vote Now by Ellyptical: 12:41pm On Apr 19, 2010
Dear Nairalanders,
We are all aware that one of the most corrupt former military rulers who spear-headed and ushered in the era of looting the nation's treasury and stashing the loots in Swiss banks is planning to make a comeback to the presidency.
It will be nice to see a cross section of the opinions of the average Nigerian youth. This poll is not intended to portray who we want as the next president but rather to get an idea of the level of detest that the youths have for IBB.
Vote Now.

=================================================================================================
On a different note, it has been observed the the politics section (kosovo) moderator is a staunch IBB supporter.
Moderators, in the spirit of emulating the Europeans and their respect of individual opinion, PLEASE STAY CLEAR OF THIS POLLS.
Let this not be like the polls on the division of Nigeria which was rigged to reflect the opinion of the Admins.
=================================================================================================
Re: Ibb And The 2011 Presidency : Vote Now by Ellyptical: 7:25pm On Apr 19, 2010
I bet the single vote in favour of IBB is from Kosovo!
Re: Ibb And The 2011 Presidency : Vote Now by kosovo(m): 9:12pm On Apr 19, 2010
Ellyptical:

I bet the single vote in favour of IBB is from Kosovo!
lol @poster, i have not voted and IBB already has 3 votes grin
Re: Ibb And The 2011 Presidency : Vote Now by CyberG: 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2010
How much is this poll worth in dollars?? grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria,ngerian And 50years Independence. Way Forward. / Free For All Brawl At House Of Representathieves / The Jos Crisis Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.