Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,956 members, 7,906,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React (43921 Views)

Dino Melaye Shows Off His Cars As He Strikes A Pose / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Senatorial Seat After His Victory (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by Nigeriadondie: 9:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
kiss Useless man, all this for 2019. If not that Nigeria is indeed a shiithole, in saner climes these man can never smell the least public position only fit to be a thug on d street. He is a public nuisance playing to the gallery.

Only that Nigerians have memory loss, was it not the senate that wasted public funds travelled to Germany on a trip they claimed would solve our power problem. Now the problem has indeed be solved as Dino os buying generator. Is it not shameful.
Nigeria is dead and cursed. Even d Devil has more hope of making heaven than for Nigeria to progress with animals in palatial government houses when indeed they should rot in jail.
https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/saraki-we-might-need-to-change-laws-to-solve-electricity-crisis-senate-president-says-id6343922.html

https://buzznigeria.com/saraki-germany-visit-power-supply/

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
I went to my village this Christmas and there was no light for the 2weeks I stayed there.....only the senators house had light...

Yet, the fool wants to contest for Governorship...These politicians take Nigerians for granted. They think we are fools...cos majority of Nigerians are sarrkis.
grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by Hanny4life: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2018
Instead of fighting on how we get light they are buying generators,craze world b that ooiii
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by Galantis: 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nigerians have been celebrating mediocrity since 1634 ad. sad angry
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by sirgalahad26(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2018
shallow minded senator!, u think u can buy ur way through 2019!
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So Obasanjo is now my Lord cheesy zombies never cease to amaze us. cheesy
answer the question very simple
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by Myketuale(m): 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
What does this means? No hope for steady power supply .. SMH
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by Trump4ril: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2018
Nepotism Smelling All Over Nigeria
===========================
"Words of Dr. Junaid Mohammed a northern ethno-religious irredentist.
“Let me say straight away that whether one calls it a cabal or a mafia or power within the presidency under Buhari, whatever you say it is; it is, and a lot worse. First, the most influential person in the presidency today is one Mamman Daura whom as you know, is a nephew of the president. His father was Buhari’s elder brother. In addition, Mamman Daura was the one who single-handedly brought up Abba Kyari, the current chief of staff to the president. In fact, Abba Kyari knows Mamman Daura more than he knows his own father.
“Next, the personal assistant to Buhari himself is the son of Mamman Daura, next is the State Chief of Protocol (SCOP), and is also a son-in-law to Mamman Daura because he is married to Mamman Daura’s daughter. Next, the minister they unilaterally chose, against the interest of the party and against the wishes of Sokoto people, happens to be the daughter of the younger sister of Mamman Daura’s wife. Both of them are daughters of Sultan Dasuki, who was sacked by General Abacha. We have the aide-de-camp to Buhari himself, Colonel Abubakar. He is married to the granddaughter of one of Buhari’s elder sisters. Next we have the woman who represents Kaduna in the Federal Executive Council, she is a cousin to Kaduna State governor, Nasir el-Rufai. It is a well known that el-Rufai is one of the closest governors to Muhammadu Buhari.
“Next, we have the Minister for the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). The Minister of the FCT is the man called Musa Bello, who used to be the Managing Director of the Northern Nigeria Development Corporation, which used to be the biggest holding company that belonged to all the northern states. His only qualification to be the FCT minister is the fact that his father has been Buhari’s friend over the years. Now, there is a young man called Sabiu Yusuf, nicknamed Tunde – probably because of the late General Tunde Idiagbon. He is another PA to President Buhari. He is also a grandson of another sister of Buhari.
“This is enough to prove to you that this is shamelessly the worst form of nepotism in the history of government in Nigeria. In fact, in the history of Africa, let me make bold to assert that I have never seen any level of nepotism that has equalled or surpassed this in my entire life – I am now in my 67th year. Another thing I also want you to know is that Amina Zakari, who was and is still a national commissioner in the Independent National Electoral Commission representing the entire seven states in the North-west; it is being claimed that Buhari knows nothing about her appointment (before he became the president), it is a lie.
“When President Goodluck Jonathan was reorganising INEC and he was bringing in Prof. Attahiru Jega, he reached out to Buhari and asked him to nominate somebody from the North-west so that, that person would be a national commissioner. Of all the people in the North-west, Buhari decided to nominate his own niece, the daughter of his elder sister – Amina Zakari. She has been there; when Jega left, Buhari was determined to make her the chairman, it was because of the massive backlash that he dropped the idea like hot potatoes. As we are talking today, that woman is a national commissioner which means she is one of the principal members of the election umpire.
“Throughout my reading of history, political science and social sciences generally, I have never heard of any dictator or any tyrant under any system of government whether totalitarian or fascist, appointing his own niece to conduct elections in which he was either a party or going to be a party to; Buhari has done that. The immediate younger brother to Amina Zakari is currently the Minister for Water Resources representing Jigawa State in the same Buhari government. In addition, even though they are from Kazaure, Kazaure is contiguous to Daura. The eldest sister of both of them is now the Commissioner for Education in the All Progressives Congress government in Jigawa State. If this is not nepotism, then I don’t know what nepotism is. For somebody who had the guts and the brutal arrogance to appoint these relations, not bothered about public opinion, about the sense of justice, and about competence, then you can see that he has a very serious question to answer.”
God is watching.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by victorazy(m): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
I went to my village this Christmas and there was no light for the 2weeks I stayed there.....only the senators house had light...

Yet, the fool wants to contest for Governorship...These politicians take Nigerians for granted. They think we are fools...cos majority of Nigerians are sarrkis.

Hold your governor responsible.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by megama: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
ceee9ja:

Nigerian Senator representing Kogi West in the red chamber, Dino Melaye, has come under attack after he took to Instagram to show off the the 100KVA Generator he bought for Aiyetoro Community in Kogi State, which he said is a promise fulfilled.

The generator photo came with the caption;

Promise fulfilled. 100 KVA Generator supplied to Aiyetoro Kiri community courtesy SDM.
Recall that we reported that Nigerian Senators and Custom Boss Col. Hameed Ali (retd) are now in a bitter faceoff, triggered by remarks made by the Chairman ad- hoc committee on “Economic Waste in the Nigerian Customs Service”, Senator Dino Melaye, over the manner in which the Senate delegation was received at the Customs Abuja headquarters.

https://ceee9ja..com.ng/2018/02/dino-melaye-shows-off-generator-he.html
still on generator Nigerian youths were is our future??
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by jerryfemi88: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2018
ekems2017:
Would he be fueling the generator for them even when someone more serious than him takes over from him in 2019?

Why not get a transformer for them and do the necessary things for the govt to give them light?
transformer don't suddenly bring or transforms light if there are no supply. what is Nigerian presently generating in terms of energy. if there are not enough energy gerenated even if u put ten transformer in a community ,guy there wount be light
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by baysol: 3:31am On Feb 06, 2018
ceee9ja:

Nigerian Senator representing Kogi West in the red chamber, Dino Melaye, has come under attack after he took to Instagram to show off the the 100KVA Generator he bought for Aiyetoro Community in Kogi State, which he said is a promise fulfilled.

The generator photo came with the caption;

Promise fulfilled. 100 KVA Generator supplied to Aiyetoro Kiri community courtesy SDM.
Recall that we reported that Nigerian Senators and Custom Boss Col. Hameed Ali (retd) are now in a bitter faceoff, triggered by remarks made by the Chairman ad- hoc committee on “Economic Waste in the Nigerian Customs Service”, Senator Dino Melaye, over the manner in which the Senate delegation was received at the Customs Abuja headquarters.

https://ceee9ja..com.ng/2018/02/dino-melaye-shows-off-generator-he.html
......with whose money. No wonder polithieftians still they scam till tommorrow because of poor mumu followership of Nigerians. People hate truth so much they rather play ostrich with serious matter. Thieving Melaye in sane clime should be languishing in jail this moment. Who will put him where he belongs when every body is on the band wagon?
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by desgiezd(m): 3:42am On Feb 06, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

I hope you won't be shocked when the same people from your village will troop out and vote massively for this senator in his quest to become a governor
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by freeze001(f): 4:15am On Feb 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

So Obasanjo is now my Lord cheesy zombies never cease to amaze us. cheesy

No mind dem. When he was forming King Kong the Navigator, they embraced him wholeheartedly and used him to hype their so-called sophistication. Now he has exposed d soft, rotten underbelly of their toothless croc, they want to reject him. Dem no remember say him follow get problem o! Na only Jonathan been start Nigeria come spoil am before the scarecrow came to change and reset their brains.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by Alejoas(m): 5:10am On Feb 06, 2018
Money could have been better spent on Tokunbo solar panels and training of locals for its installation!
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by Boss13: 7:01am On Feb 06, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Yes Nigerians are fools and the political elites know this.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 06, 2018
I implore Kogi people not to be fooled. Why must he wait till campaign time before buying the generator. The money might have been used to upgrade existing transformer e.t.c for sustainable light. Campaign and election charade.
Lets be wise. These politicians see us all as mumu
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by 7lives: 8:31am On Feb 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Where is the power your useless Buhari promised us ...

Where is the light that your Lord and Savior OBJ spent 12 billion dollars to provide?.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by iamfromlagos(f): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Where is the power your useless Buhari promised us ...
Does it make it right then? Let's learn to be unbiased. Have a nice day.
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by SalamRushdie: 9:46am On Feb 06, 2018
iamfromlagos:

Does it make it right then? Let's learn to be unbiased. Have a nice day.

Power generation and supply remains strictly under the purview of the Federal govt and the buck stop there , there is very little a serving senator can do about the dearth of power in Nigeria and one of such little thing is what Senator Is no has done like many of us have also done by acquiring a standalone power generator set .
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by decency12(m): 11:25am On Feb 06, 2018
At least he's better than one presido like that
Re: Dino Melaye Shows Off Generator He Bought For Kogi Community, Nigerians React by Origin(f): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Now that 2019 is here.......

A lot of people have started working hard.

Just remember there are a lot of angry unemployed people currently in circulation. They will chop your money and still vote you out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: My Death Will Make Biafra Come Far More Quicker (Video) / My 24-hour SSS Ordeal, By Sambo Dasuki / Lagos Collapse Building: Buhari Wife, Aisha Visits Victims - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.