Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,995 members, 7,880,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) (75771 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Suicide Bomber Detonates Her Vest In Borno After Seeing Troops(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by asscb(f): 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
undecided
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by AishaBuhari: 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
DONADAMS:
easy bro...how'd you feel paying for the sins of your father?
Dude there's no point in going easy with these goons in power
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by greencard: 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
Hows this news undecided
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2018
AishaBuhari:

Dude there's no point in going easy with these goons in power
what ever rocks your boat bro...
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Seriously look like sexy dolly

1 Like

Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by Mynightmare: 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2018
Is she a dog?
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2018
Let her enjoy it while it last, dey soon will b going home its a count down already.

Hope her frnds r closing up to her so as not to miss her much.
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by oluxy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2018
She looks like doll
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by Nizguy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
will this make Npower to upload the awaiting list?
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by evmandy(f): 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2018
And this is news ?
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwe
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by noziz(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
dey there dey rock nysc vest. ur papa and bubu na shame for this country!!!
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
Despite the heading. I don't know why my eyes chose to see a Sex doll!
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by Opentokwowledge: 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2018
She fine sha... YAGI!
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by Macdav(m): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2018
Her with out make up
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 05, 2018
uselessseun:
Posted to Aso rock straight ...

Or one parastatals under presidency or ngo.. They will claim security reasons
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2018
She looks like sex doll
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 05, 2018
Absuchat:
Wait ooo, so even as the daughter of the sluggish, good for nothing vice president to a living corps of a president, she is still ugly?

Oh I forgot, she is Yoruba. Ugliness runs in their DNA.

Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by Absuchat(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2018
[quote author=MhisTahrah post=64819982][/quote]
Is that the the best you can do? SO poverty also runs in their DNA too?

Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2018
Absuchat:

Is that the the best you can do?
SO poverty also runs in their DNA too?
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by Nygma(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2018
Oya guys Join me to derail this thread Why are Chelsea playing nonsense?
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by oluwaleinad(m): 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2018
how this come take food for my table #lobbish
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by MxFactor: 10:34pm On Feb 05, 2018
Op and mod take it for your stupidity

Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
i will tell it
your dad works closely with a killer nd blood sucker
his siblings should be afraid
karma will surely work
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by Azam101: 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
sex Doll.
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by eliadekx(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Whats cute about this mgbeke? Hope IGP won't order my arrest sha for hate speech?

Na this type of girls dey toto de hungry
Me now to cum inside
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by eliadekx(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Whats cute about this mgbeke? Hope IGP won't order my arrest sha for hate speech?

Na this type of girls dey toto de hungry
Me now to cum inside[b][/b]

Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by Hardewhale23(m): 11:50pm On Feb 05, 2018
Which kind post be this, see herself she looks like a mandanrine
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:23am On Feb 06, 2018
ShyCypher:
When dem start to nack her mercilessly for back of tap area, dis her fine hair go scatter & all these mumu butterflies wey surround her head go pick race.
who tell u say she go enter camp.
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by Coutinho14: 2:01am On Feb 06, 2018
ShyCypher:
When dem start to nack her mercilessly for back of tap area, dis her fine hair go scatter & all these mumu butterflies wey surround her head go pick race.

Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:53am On Feb 06, 2018
Her mum hungry me pass her
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by Alejoas(m): 5:25am On Feb 06, 2018
She is rocking a fake hair that doesn't even look good on her.....

She has all the money and attention she probably needs and would have been better tone down her outlook......

Well she is old enough to make her choice just as I am entitled to my own opinion

Miss my NYSC days.... Particularly enjoyed the camping.... Can even pay to enjoy a camp life again!
Re: Corper Kiki Osinbajo Rocks Her NYSC Crested Vest In Style (Photos) by Themandator: 6:34am On Feb 06, 2018
She is engaged...what have seen it...oya let's make progress

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident / Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.