Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,176 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:53 PM

I Want To Pay My Rent This Week - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Pay My Rent This Week (472 Views)

How I Pay My Rent / My Landlord Gave Me 6months Quit Notice When My Rent Will Due In 6months Time / My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Pay My Rent This Week by alanka(f): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2018
I am yet to pay my rent

As you know since June 30, I have been sleeping in open place a situation that I have no cause to regret.

However, it is a time to live in a home. A house like human, like everyone and their family.

I want to live in my own rented or build house, I will NEVER, NEVER in my life sleep in a house that is not rented or built buy me as I have said when the issue started n7 months ago.

I suffered a lot of things sleeping outside, which included secret agents threatening my life and properties, stealing and damaging of my properties among others.

As if those ones were not enough, in several occasions, I sleep in flooded floor, because when it rains the road direct to where I sleep get flooded.

I am therefore using the privilege to tell CBN governor to pay the money the bank is owing me as stated a month ago.

He has to pay the money before or on 12 of February because I want to use the money to pay my rent/purchase in a week time
That money is the only income I am targeting for house payment, I am not going to use income I make from another source for rent or housing. If you don’t pay, I don’t rent that house. I need it before the world leaders pay the big one, I have to settle down before the big one comes in.
Re: I Want To Pay My Rent This Week by dingbang(m): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2018
72 demons at work
Re: I Want To Pay My Rent This Week by Follygunners: 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Go rob then...

(1) (Reply)

Jv / Uncompleted Bungalow For Sale In Afobaje, Ota, Ogun State / FOR SALE : 3 Storey Building ' Former Mama Cass Allen Avenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.