Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,253 members, 7,880,934 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:34 AM

Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors (26548 Views)

Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles / Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images / Innoson Motors Officially Unveils New Brands Of SUVs In Anambra (see Prices) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2018
I can attest that Innoson vehicles are solid.

I boarded one recently, the IVM 5000 precisely.

Two notable strengths of the vehicle is powerful acceleration and shock absorbers.
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2018
victorvezx:
This is the truth we have bring saying. I laugh at those Ipob touts and igbos that think Innosin manufactures his cars. He is just assembling them. Nothing special there. He can't manufacture any parts, he can't manufacture even the tires, talk less of engine, he imports everything and assemble it in Nigeria. It's the same way they lie to themselves that the biafrans were so intelligent that they built tanks and aircraft, which is just lie they tell themselves to raise their Ego

Yes, nothing is special about Innoson.

What is stopping you from manufacturing your own cars?

Hahaha. Self deceit is peculiar.

HATERS inside and Outside.
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by zelector: 11:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
ArcFresky:
While I laud the effort of Innoson motors, lets us be clear, the plant at nnewi cannot be termed a manufacturing plant, its an assembly plants.
A lot of chinese automaker do it too.
For instance, the engine may be toyota, and the body parts chinese. All he needs to do is to produce innoson parts, then assemble.
Same as what we have with Peugeot in Kano then.

Anyways, I think its great, cos a journey begins with a step.
Oga it is Kaduna not kano
Re: Innoson: The Story, The Journey And The Truth About Innoson Motors by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
AutoReportNG:
I think this man has to be called a man that dare to challenge the status quo cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Who doesn't know his senior brother

GABROS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The New Limousine Keke Napep Spotted In Festac, Lagos / 7 Different Ways Nigerian Ladies Get Their First Cars / Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.