Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:32 PM

Amara Kanu Nwankwo's Glam Africa Magazine Photoshoot - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amara Kanu Nwankwo's Glam Africa Magazine Photoshoot (23579 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie: Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Chasing Me In My DM / Amara Kanu Stuns In Snake Print Mini Skirt / Amara Kanu Apologizes For Exposing Her Family Issues Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amara Kanu Nwankwo's Glam Africa Magazine Photoshoot by GuestManor: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2018
OneCorner:
See as mouth wide like hippopotamus grin
Ibo girls and woworness... grin
dem go come get bear-bear join grin

That is not true. Igbo women are like angels, over fine de worry them. I'm not igbo but a Niger Deltan. And the most part is most 8f them are actually very industrious and intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Amara Kanu Nwankwo's Glam Africa Magazine Photoshoot by adecz: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
Pls,

Where are the boobs (•) (•) @?? angry
Re: Amara Kanu Nwankwo's Glam Africa Magazine Photoshoot by adecz: 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2018
wink cheesy grin
Re: Amara Kanu Nwankwo's Glam Africa Magazine Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
Amadaz:
Has she apologized to ogbona and her husband nwankwo for her rudeness
plz give me d gist
Re: Amara Kanu Nwankwo's Glam Africa Magazine Photoshoot by OneCorner: 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
GuestManor:

That is not true. Igbo women are like angels, over fine de worry them. I'm not igbo but a Niger Deltan. And the most part is most 8f them are actually very industrious and intelligent.
Like Angels?
Angel Michael or angel Gabriel? grin
Re: Amara Kanu Nwankwo's Glam Africa Magazine Photoshoot by Amadaz(m): 3:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
Benignasweety:
plz give me d gist
you can click the link below to read the full story

https://www.nairaland.com/4301767/amara-kanu-nwankwos-wife-blasts
Re: Amara Kanu Nwankwo's Glam Africa Magazine Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 06, 2018
Amadaz:
you can click the link below to read the full story

https://www.nairaland.com/4301767/amara-kanu-nwankwos-wife-blasts
X
lol. Used to think Ogbonna was elder bro ooo...
Re: Amara Kanu Nwankwo's Glam Africa Magazine Photoshoot by gaffyGIFT: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2018
EHEHEHEH

Re: Amara Kanu Nwankwo's Glam Africa Magazine Photoshoot by Amadaz(m): 4:57pm On Feb 06, 2018
Benignasweety:
lol. Used to think Ogbonna was elder bro ooo...
no dear, nwankwo is his elder though ogbona looks older. You look cute by the way.
Re: Amara Kanu Nwankwo's Glam Africa Magazine Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Amadaz:
no dear, nwankwo is his elder though ogbona looks older. You look cute by the way.
Thank you wink
Re: Amara Kanu Nwankwo's Glam Africa Magazine Photoshoot by Amadaz(m): 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
Benignasweety:
Thank you wink
id wanna have a private chat with you. Could you pm your digits pls?
Re: Amara Kanu Nwankwo's Glam Africa Magazine Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
GogobiriLalas:
Solve the equation: The width of a gal's mouth is directly proportional to the width of her tau tau.

Amara has a very wide mouth therefore her tau tau is very?

Best answer receives $1

Borehole ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Overcame My Addiction To Virtual Sports Betting / Salah, Ronaldo And Modric Shortlisted For UEFA 2017-18 Player Of The Year Award / Ghana’s Plot To Destabilise Eagles With COVID-19 Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.