Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,296 members, 7,923,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:22 AM

A Quack Dutch Medical Doctor /surgeon Dr Hans Van Den Corput Discovered Practici - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Quack Dutch Medical Doctor /surgeon Dr Hans Van Den Corput Discovered Practici (2094 Views)

How To Report A Quack Medical Doctor? / ‘showing Off Her Boobs’- Nigerians Drag Plastic Surgeon, Dr Anu, see video / Dr Hans Van Den Corput Confirmed To Be A Quack Doctor. Re: A Quack Dutch Medical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Quack Dutch Medical Doctor /surgeon Dr Hans Van Den Corput Discovered Practici by Janiebaby(f): 5:03am On Feb 06, 2018
A QUACK DUTCH MEDICAL DOCTOR /SURGEON DR HANS VAN DEN CORPUT DISCOVERED PRACTICING IN RURAL ABIA STATE NIGERIA FOR OVER 15 YEARS UNDER THE EMPLOY OF METHODIST CHURCH.

I am passionately calling on the Nigerian medical council ,the Federal government and all relevant authorities to urgently investigate the professional status of Dr Hans Van Den Corput, the Medical Director of ROYAL CROSS METHODIST HOSPITAL(RCMH) UGWUEKE AND NKECHI COLWILL METHODIST HOSPITAL UZUAKOLI ALL IN BENDE ABIA STATE .

I had a severe abdominal wound infection and breakdown which almost cost me my life after he performed a fibroid surgery on me at Royal cross Methodist hospital Ugwueke and discharged me without antibiotics, which I latter learnt is his routine practice.
I heard several patients usually develop similar problems too.

I learnt of so many other quack practices going on there which made me very curious and I had to run a background Investigation on him after seeing his internet profile on Royal Cross Methodist Hospital Ugwueke internet page.

He wrote that he trained as a medical doctor in The Catholic University Nijmegen Netherlands (currently called Radboud University Nijmegen Netherlands) in 1985,but to my greatest shock my enquiries showed that he is not trained in the said medical school neither is he registered with the Medical regulatory authority of Netherlands.

Please kindly investigate urgently to save more lives from his quackery. I got his number from a staff there. 0802 118 5862.
Rumors has it that he was actually a nurse assistant in his country who worked as a theatre assistant from where he gained surgical experience but methodist church illegally employed him as a doctor and surgeon in other to increase traffic to the hospital.

Here is the address of his alleged school :
Radboud (Catholic) University Nijmegen Netherlands,
Radboud University Comeniuslaan 4
6525 HP Nijmegen
P.O Box 9102
6500 HC Nijmegen.
Tel : +312 436 16161(General)
+312 436 16055(International)
Email : Internationaloffice@io.ru.nl
www.ru.nl/english.

Address of the medical council of Netherlands :
Medical regulatory authority in the Netherlands
BIG-register
Postbus 3052
HB Kerkrade
Netherlands
Tel: +31 70 3406600
Fax: +31 30 282 3375/26
Email: info@bigregister.nl

2 Shares

Re: A Quack Dutch Medical Doctor /surgeon Dr Hans Van Den Corput Discovered Practici by OneCorner: 6:05am On Feb 06, 2018
Ebonyi?
bad man... After mixing igbo wit tutolin for dem, dey will now come out and start shouting they are Jews grin
Re: A Quack Dutch Medical Doctor /surgeon Dr Hans Van Den Corput Discovered Practici by uzomagic(m): 2:39am On Aug 29, 2019
Why is this matter not getting the traction it deserves..?

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus: Uniport Physiology Student Basking In Joy As He Finds The Cure / Ae Organism Electric Analyser / I Took Anti Malaria Drug And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.