Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,453 members, 7,881,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:43 AM

Don Waney‘s Gang Members Surrender - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Don Waney‘s Gang Members Surrender (23794 Views)

Nigerian Man And His Gang Members Waving Gun During Police Chase, Jailed In UK. / 15-Year-Old Kidnapper Arrested With Gang Members In Rivers State. Photos / Militant Leaders And 3000 Members Surrender In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Waney‘s Gang Members Surrender by fpeter(f): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2018
Dem no dey tell man
Re: Don Waney‘s Gang Members Surrender by eazriel09: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2018
simplemach:

Oga nobody drag with you na, just enjoy the visit of your fulani friends

I guess you entertain them when they visits Enugu and killed many of your kinsmen on numerous occasions
Re: Don Waney‘s Gang Members Surrender by Absuchat(m): 10:14am On Feb 06, 2018
simplemach:

Oga just allow dem, heard their visitors are now at Ogun, gradually approaching Lagos, their heaven.

You can imagine..... The weapon to defeat the average Yoruba man is to subdue them and overtake them.

The true battle of the ownership of Yoruba land is between the igbos and the Fulanis,as we (the igbos) have overtaken the commerce and industrial sector,whereas the Fulanis are on the verge of overtaking their agricultural sector. Them go hear am in few years time. That was how apartheid started.
Re: Don Waney‘s Gang Members Surrender by vicoloni(m): 10:15am On Feb 06, 2018
April4th:
Nice one, we need to embrace peace and allow the development of the Niger Delta.

Lets assume your wife or sister or mum was raped, robbed and then killed would you still make this kind of comment?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!
Re: Don Waney‘s Gang Members Surrender by Brunosampson(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Don Waney‘s Gang Members Surrender by April4th(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2018
vicoloni:

Lets assume your wife or sister or mum was raped, robbed and then killed would you still make this kind of comment?

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

What makes you think I haven't seen or experience my fair share of the violence in the Niger Delta? My family house in River state is abandoned for years now, due to incessant cult clashes and violence. So don't assume okay. Peace bro
Re: Don Waney‘s Gang Members Surrender by Honestagbons(m): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2018
Really,I just want say dis,who kill by gun,will surly die by gun,there mind still remains the same.
Re: Don Waney‘s Gang Members Surrender by shekauvsbuhari: 10:56am On Feb 06, 2018
OneCorner:
Where are the igbos dat usually cheer them up in bombing more pipelines?
who is this fool?
Re: Don Waney‘s Gang Members Surrender by oscarpet: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2018
If Buhari can release Bokoharam members from prising why won't them be forgiving.
Re: Don Waney‘s Gang Members Surrender by osifred(m): 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Before the narrative is changed. Don Wanny was not necessary an oil militant. He NEVER agitated for anything from the government. He was an assassin empowered by PDP Rivers State to do their dirty job of killing APC members mostly from Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA.

oil bunkering and kidnapping were in addition to his main occupation of political assassination. Ask any Omoku person you know.
Re: Don Waney‘s Gang Members Surrender by kernel504(m): 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
OneCorner:
Where are the igbos dat usually cheer them up in bombing more pipelines?

Where are the Yorubas that cheer the Fulanis while killing people?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa-Ibom Landlord Pours Hot Water On Young Boy Over Alleged Theft (Graphic Pic) / Photos Of Criminals Arrested By Police In Kano And Weapons Recovered. / Policemen Watched While My Son Was Lynched - Chiadika's Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.