Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,005 members, 7,919,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:37 AM

The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... (1920 Views)

VIDEO; Gov Elrufai’s Son,bello Mocks Ipobians As He Post His Arewa Twitter Photo / Ipobians Have Infiltrated Nairaland.... / Political Miscalculation May Mar 2023 Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by toodark: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2018
they were very sure that deltans would join them in their biafra dreams...

they were very sure if they add us to biafran maps,we would kiss and love them....

they were very sure we would welcome them as saviours...

but everything came different:

we abused them...

we felt insulted for including us in their dreams...

and when their moroonic leader named cownunu disappeared we rejoiced...

soooo....

una can keep on dreaming of old eastern region till reality hit una hard in the face again....

Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by PointB: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2018
^^ This picture you keep reposting like a one trick pony is actually a meaningless piece crap. It not pleasing to the eyes, not does it convene any message other than whatever warp notion the owner had in his mind.

Why you do you keep regurgitating it? Is that the only thing you are capable of doing? undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by toodark: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2018
PointB:
^^ This picture you keep reposting like a one trick pony is actually a meaningless piece crap. It not pleasing to the eyes, not does it convene any message other than whatever warp notion the owner had in his mind.

Why you do you keep regurgitating it? Is that the only thing you are capable of doing? undecided

i can do other things too...

wait,wait,wait...why do you people want to become president of a shitthole...?

explain that to me...

and why didnt you people move when the northerners begged una to leave their area..??
Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2018
PointB:

Don't blame him bro...his brain is
In Auto repeat. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by toodark: 10:21am On Feb 06, 2018
irepnaija4eva:

Don't blame him bro...his brain is
In Auto repeat. grin grin

why do you people suddenly want to become president after denying to be nigerians....?...for what..?
Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by PointB: 10:22am On Feb 06, 2018
toodark:

i can do other things too...

wait,wait,wait...why do you people want to become president of a shitthole...?

explain that to me...

and why didnt you people move when the northerners begged una to leave their area..??

You know I'm not the type to waste time suffering fools. I'm sure those who do will engage your early morning inanity will be here soon. Just stay tuned.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by toodark: 10:24am On Feb 06, 2018
PointB:

You know I'm not the type to waste time suffering fools. I'm sure those who do will engage your early morning inanity. Just stay tuned.

since when is 10am early morning...??

and how does sun rise at dawn....?....
Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2018
toodark:

why do you people suddenly want to become president after denying to be nigerians....?...for what..?

I see that Your jobless.
well you can submit your CV here adekingslayer@gmail.com.

2 Likes

Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by toodark: 10:29am On Feb 06, 2018
irepnaija4eva:

I see that Your jobless.
well you can submit your CV here adekingslayer@gmail.com.

am not jobless...i have my own company and doing not bad atall...

i will notice your email...maybe we could make business toghether....thx... smiley
Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by irepnaija4eva(m): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2018
toodark:

am not jobless...i have my own company and doing not bad atall...

Good..then I advice you channel all your strength and time towards it,instead of fanning the embers of animosity among humans..
Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by Facebok: 10:33am On Feb 06, 2018
THE SECRETS EXPORT SCHOOLS AND SEMINAR HAVE REFUSED TO REVEAL !!!

Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by toodark: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2018
irepnaija4eva:

Good..then I advice you channel all your strength and time towards it,instead of fanning the embers of animosity among humans..
Have a nice day.

sooo...i should just keep quiet while you insult rest of us...??

i dont care when una insult goverment but not choosing your words is idiiiotic....
Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by Stingman: 10:36am On Feb 06, 2018
I will believe you if you could write a thread on the trending Fulani herdsmen killing, buring farms, destroying communities and raping people in your state...

...but I am not surprised...IPOB and Biafra are bigger nightmare to you...than mere fulani herdsmen...no be so?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by toodark: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2018
Stingman:
I will believe you if you could write a thread on the trending Fulani herdsmen killing, buring farms, destroying communities and raping people in your state...

...but I am not surprised...IPOB and Biafra are bigger nightmare to you...than mere fulani herdsmen...no be so?

diverting from topic isnt working....didnt you people noticed that...??

stay by the topic or go another thread discussing fulani herdsmen....
Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by Stingman: 10:40am On Feb 06, 2018
toodark:

diverting from topic isnt working....didnt you people noticed that...??

stay by the topic or go another thread discussing fulani herdsmen....

How this is more important to you is obvious...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by powerkey: 10:45am On Feb 06, 2018
Yorubas will not go and battle their Fulani terrorist masters who have installed an Islamic emir in Ogun... shameless pigs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 06, 2018
toodark:

they were very sure if they add us to biafran maps,we would kiss and love them....

we abused them...

soooo....

una can keep on dreaming of old eastern region till reality hit una hard in the face again....
Back to Daura.

2 Likes

Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by toodark: 10:56am On Feb 06, 2018
tahh...shameful people...una used even una children to kneel on the streets to begg to let that animal released...

then what happened:

after the animal was released it went megalomaniac...

wanted to be whorshiped...bring back the head of a sitting president...??...which type rubbish promise is that...??

that animal is gone...tit for tat....dont mess with the nigerian military... cool cool cool cool
Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 06, 2018
toodark:
tahh...shameful people...una used even una children to kneel on the streets to begg to let that animal released...

then what happened:

after the animal was released it went megalomaniac...

wanted to be whorshiped...bring back the head of a sitting president...??...which type rubbish promise is that...??

that animal is gone...tit for tat....dont mess with the nigerian military... cool cool cool cool
B.a.c.k to. Daura

2 Likes

Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by toodark: 10:58am On Feb 06, 2018
imhotep:

Back to Daura.

and when we reject to send him back to daura..?...whats next...??

better go get your voters card than waiting for us to send him back....

you will be disappointed....
Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 06, 2018
toodark:

and when we reject to send him back to daura..?...whats next...??

better go get your voters card than waiting for us to send him back....

you will be disappointed....
Back. To. Daura.

2 Likes

Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by toodark: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2018
imhotep:

Back. To. Daura.

parrot...
Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:10am On Feb 06, 2018
toodark:

we abused them...

soooo....

Hahaha
These guy claiming delta guy grin
You don change moniker

That your picture and grammar gave you away grin

2 Likes

Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by toodark: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Hahaha
These guy claiming delta guy grin
You don change moniker

That your picture and grammar gave you away grin

denying me my identity didnt still change anything...ipob is now a terrorits group....sooo,who is the real looser now...?
Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2018
toodark:

denying me my identity didnt still change anything...ipob is now a terrorits group....sooo,who is the real looser now...?

Remind me name of that your former handle

1 Like

Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by toodark: 11:20am On Feb 06, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Remind me name of that your former handle

hahahahahaha......

you think,you smart...no..??

kiiiikikikikikiki....
Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2018
toodark:

hahahahahaha......

you think,you smart...no..??

kiiiikikikikikiki....

tdarkside grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by Cyynthialove(f): 11:37am On Feb 06, 2018
toodark:

we abused them...

soooo....

See how you are just embarrassing yourself everyday on nairaland claiming to come from Delta state.
The worst is that you don't even know how to work as an imposter on naira land. Again, you chose a wrong state to impersonate.
If I were you, I would choose Bayelsa state where there is less number of ibos in such state because, indegines of igbos in Bayelas are not up to 10% unlike other SS states
If you are sane and exposed or if you have gone to delta state, you would have known that igbos are still majority in such state. Igbos have 30% of their population before other tribes that made the rest of their population like Itsekeri, Isoko, and the rest of them.
Let me assume that you are from Delta ( which you are not and can never be) I just assumed just to pass a massage across, aren't you ashamed of yourself that Ifeanyi Igbo man is your governor, the same Igbo you see as your nightmare.
Well, you are too dull and slow for my liking.
I would advise you that, before you want to imporsonate a state while sabotaging the struggle of Ipob like your friends, make more enquiries about such state to avoid embarrassment like the way you have been embarrassing yourself here.

Go and read about Asaba massacre,then go and preach one Nigeria to ibos in Delta especially Igbos in Asaba.
Again, you are very dull.Go look for another state to impersonate.
If you are smart, you would have said something like " Itsekeri people are in Delta are not part of Biafra" , then it would have been more understandable, not saying that Delta state is not part of Biafra, as if igbos who are still and will always be majority in that state don't have a say.
Btw, did I tell you that I am currently in Asaba for something important ?

Delta man my foot !!
Get a life.

1 Like

Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 06, 2018
toodark:

parrot...

Take your dullapo b.a.ck to D.au.ra.
Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by toodark: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2018
Cyynthialove:

See how you are just embarrassing yourself everyday on nairaland claiming to come from Delta state.
The worst is that you don't even know how to work as an imposter on naira land. Again, you chose a wrong state to impersonate.
If I were you, I would choose Bayelsa state where there is less number of ibos in such state because, indegines of igbos in Bayelas are not up to 10% unlike other SS states
If you are sane and exposed or if you have gone to delta state, you would have known that igbos are still majority in such state. Igbos have 30% of their population before other tribes that made the rest of their population like Itsekeri, Isoko, and the rest of them.
Let me assume that you are from Delta ( which you are not and can never be) I just assumed just to pass a massage across, aren't you ashamed of yourself that Ifeanyi Igbo man is your governor, the same Igbo you see as your nightmare.
Well, you are too dull and slow for my liking.
I would advise you that, before you want to imporsonate a state while sabotaging the struggle of Ipob like your friends, make more enquiries about such state to avoid embarrassment like the way you have been embarrassing yourself here.

Go and read about Asaba massacre,then go and preach one Nigeria to ibos in Delta especially Igbos in Asaba.
Again, you are very dull.Go look for another state to impersonate.
If you are smart, you would have said something like " Itsekeri people are in Delta are not part of Biafra" , then it would have been more understandable, not saying that Delta state is not part of Biafra, as if igbos who are still and will always be majority in that state don't have a say.
Btw, did I tell you that I am currently in Asaba for something important ?

Delta man my foot !!
Get a life.

chaiiii....do you have to write a book to say something....

i got tired reading your rubbish....lost interest after the second line..... undecided
Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by toodark: 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
kiiikikikikikiki....delta igbos....

as if anybody in the delta takes una serious....

north has igbos too.....you delta igbos are nothing special in the delta....not more special than other deltans...

sooo,forget the idea dragging the delta into biafra nonesense....
Re: The Miscalculation Of Ipobians.... by gartamanta: 12:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
toodark:

we abused them...

soooo....

How come Kanu or IPOB is still your problem when Herdsmen are penetrating and slaughtering you people in Delta? Where were you so called Deltans when Fulani herdsmen kinspped and slaughtered the King of Ubulu-Ukwu, HRM Eze Ofili?

Nigerians are very funny people. The same people that were jumping up and down that Buhari did well by sending Soldiers after IPOB that did not take up arms or kill anyone now have to watch in horror as the same Buhari does nothing as his kinsmen slaughter everyone in the south of Nigeria.

I think that the herdsmen killings vindicated Nnamdi Kanu. Who but a crazy person wants to share one country with herdsmen killers?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between Obi And Osinbanjo During The Debate / ICAN Releases Result For November 2018 Diet Examinations / Breaking: Buhari, APC Planning To Cancel ABUJA Fct., Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.