Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,123 members, 7,949,876 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

“my Ex Boyfriend Used To Rape Me” — #BBNaija Vandora - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Ex Boyfriend Used To Rape Me” — #BBNaija Vandora (658 Views)

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / "It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora / Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Ex Boyfriend Used To Rape Me” — #BBNaija Vandora by Towncrier247: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2018
During a conversation with Dee One, KBrule, Bam Bam, Teddy A and Rico Swavey, housemate, Vandora revealed to them that her ex-boyfriend used to rape her… They were all talking about rape, sexual assault and consent.

She revealed that whenever she’s asleep, she just wake up with some of her clothes missing, and discovered her now ex-boyfriend, had already “raped” her, without she knowing.. She says she didn’t see it as “anything”, since they were both dating.

Re: “my Ex Boyfriend Used To Rape Me” — #BBNaija Vandora by Towncrier247: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2018
more
Re: “my Ex Boyfriend Used To Rape Me” — #BBNaija Vandora by plucky16(m): 11:15am On Feb 06, 2018
another one
Re: “my Ex Boyfriend Used To Rape Me” — #BBNaija Vandora by olatemmie13(m): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
I don't understand...

You mean a man can have sex with you and you won't wake up

She must be a junkie

1 Like

Re: “my Ex Boyfriend Used To Rape Me” — #BBNaija Vandora by KingsCare: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
and why are you saying it now and what do you want us to do now? call DSS on him?.....i think she is doing this because she is seeking relevancy.....It's going LIVE On WHATSAPP, On Saturday and Sunday this weekend, LIVE Training On * Cakes * Breads * Small Chops *Meat-pie * Egg Roll * Chicken Pie * Chin Chin...with experts LIVE....check my profile

1 Like

Re: “my Ex Boyfriend Used To Rape Me” — #BBNaija Vandora by donstan18: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
shocked
Re: “my Ex Boyfriend Used To Rape Me” — #BBNaija Vandora by mayweather145: 1:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Jesus!!!

(1) (Reply)

John Onyuma / Kemi Olunloyo Set To Work In The United States White House / Photobomber Turned Model, Tobi Falana Gets Scholarship Up To University Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.