Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,110 members, 7,916,239 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:37 PM

A Hero/heroine In Ict Use And Innovation In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Hero/heroine In Ict Use And Innovation In Nigeria (568 Views)

Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / 9 Year Old Boy Slaps The Heck Out Of His Mum After Finding Her High On Heroine / Who Is Your Hero/heroine,and Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Hero/heroine In Ict Use And Innovation In Nigeria by winneer: 4:52pm On Apr 19, 2010
MY NAME IS OKEKE, WINNER UCHE. I AM A STUDENT OF UNN AND I WAS A 2009 ITU FELLOW I.E. THE NIGERIAN REPRESENTATIVE TO THE 2009 WORLD YOUTH FORUM. I HAVE AN ASSIGNMENT I WANT TO SHARE WITH NAIRALAND. I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO WRITE A TEN PAGE SUBMISSION AND/OR A MINI-DOCUMENTARY
ON VERIFIABLE EXAMPLES IN MY COUNTRY OR COMMUNITY in the area of health, social, educational or environment of local "heroes" and "heroines" who have improved lives THRUOGH ICT USE AND INNOVATION.

I THINK MR. OLUWASEUN OSEWA IS A VERIFIABLE EXAMPLE OF A HERO IN THIS REGARD, I LIKE NAIRALAND FAMILY TO CONTRIBUTE ON HOW THEY HAVE BENEFITED FROM HIS ICT INITIATIVE (I.E. NAIRALAND).

I WOULD LIKE TO FORMALLY INVITE HIM AND ASK FOR PERMISSION FROM MR. OLUWASEUN OSEWA TO WRITE ABOUT HIM

(1) (Reply)

What Would Have Being Your Question To Octopus Paul If You See Him / I Need Help / Follow Up And Become Expert For Yourself And Future In Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.