Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA (35048 Views)

EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala / NIA Probe: Presidency Schemes To Shield Kingibe, Kyari & Rufai- Sahara Reporters / Ahmed Rufai Abubakar Appointed The Director-general Of The NIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by jaymichael(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2018
dealslip:

Please read what you quoted again then respond properly
I advice you stick with topics within your range of intelligence and understanding. Search very well, you will see abundant threads on Tonto Dike and BBN.
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by nwatthu(m): 11:22am On Feb 07, 2018
I THINK, THIS COUNTRY HAS FINALLY FINISHED UNDER BUHARI....am speechless,the only way to bring this people to justice is to vote in anoda party, if APC wins, this mess will never come to the open
Nancy42:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/06/how-i-stopped-kingibe-abba-kyari-rufai-abubakar-stealing-44m-former-acting-d-g-nia
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by dealslip(f): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2018
jaymichael:
I advice you stick with topics within your range of intelligence and understanding. Search very well, you will see abundant threads on Tonto Dike and BBN.

lol! you couldn't draw me into your foolishness. For your info I am only active on Politics on this forum and I have debated with a lot of resourceful and intelligent people you are not even fit to be their houseboy. I really don't bother my head about dimwits who are willing to eat excreta in the name of pretending to be discussing intelligently. Please look for other idiots like you to discuss with because I still don't know the source of your frustration.
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by jaymichael(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2018
dealslip:

lol! you couldn't draw me into your foolishness. For your info I am only active on Politics on this forum and I have debated with a lot of resourceful and intelligent people you are not even fit to be their houseboy. I really don't bother my head about dimwits who are willing to eat excreta in the name of pretending to be discussing intelligently. Please look for other idiots like you to discuss with because I still don't know the source of your frustration.
See this waste of matter dey form intelligence.It is not difficult to spot children of doom who have fecal matter for brain. You replied my mentions and you can't bother your head about my matter. You are drawn into this matter foolish idiot. I asked for you to convince me how voting thieving GEJ is better than PMB, you resorted to insulting your family. I still maintain that politics is beyond your level of intelligence. Just limit your foolishness and insanity to nairaland. If you carry your craze enter market, na at your own risk be that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by dealslip(f): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
jaymichael:
See this waste of matter dey form intelligence.It is not difficult to spot children of doom who have fecal matter for brain. You replied my mentions and you can't bother your head about my matter. You are drawn into this matter foolish idiot. I asked for you to convince me how voting thieving GEJ is better than PMB, you resorted to insulting your family. I still maintain that politics is beyond your level of intelligence. Just limit your foolishness and insanity to nairaland. If you carry your craze enter market, na at your own risk be that.

If you insist that that you are a foolish person, there's really little I can do to convince you otherwise. Truth is you really can't save a man from himself. You have confirmed that you have serious comprehension problems and are grossly unintelligent. I never for once mentioned GEJ nor compare him with anyone in my entire post or conversation with you. You were the one that asked the questions from the blue. I advised you to go back and read so you can be sure you are quoting the right person. Alas you went bunkers and went off like a rabid dog on tramadol. I still stand by my word, you are deliberately looking for some one to provoke but you have the wrong person. I can see you are a depressed and sad soul hence the delirium you have been exhibiting. However, you can still continue to be oblivious to all form of common sense, it only confirms you are a rabid dog after all. For your info I have spent 12 years on the forum, I have seen a lot of your type, they have eventually moved to Yaba left.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by jaymichael(m): 1:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
dealslip:

If you insist that that you are a foolish person, there's really little I can do to convince you otherwise. Truth is you really can't save a man from himself. You have confirmed that you have serious comprehension problems and are grossly unintelligent. I never for once mentioned GEJ nor compare him with anyone in my entire post or conversation with you. You were the one that asked the questions from the blue. I advised you to go back and read so you can be sure you are quoting the right person. Alas you went bunkers and went off like a rabid dog on tramadol. I still stand by my word, you are deliberately looking for some one to provoke but you have the wrong person. I can see you are a depressed and sad soul hence the delirium you have been exhibiting. However, you can still continue to be oblivious to all form of common sense, it only confirms you are a rabid dog after all. For your info I have spent 12 years on the forum, I have seen a lot of your type, they have eventually moved to Yaba left.
continue to polute the air with the stench from your rotten mouth. Take your 12 years to a micro finance bank and cash it. You always claim you didn't mention GeJ but your posts show your clear support and approval of a failure like GEJ. A failed person moves with fellow failed fellow. If your are tired of your existence because GEJ lost the presidential election in 2015, you can do the rest of us a favour by committing sucide. I recommend a bottle of sniper or nopest, it costs just 500 naira. Dimwit demented nincompoop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by Myself2(m): 1:37pm On Feb 07, 2018
beejaay:
the country is going going..i hope this administration will not turn out to be the most corrupt administration ever in the history of this nation

It is my brother,,,an administration that came to power on the wings of monumental corruption by using stolen $300 million of Rivers state money which the lizard judas of Ubima stole and handed over most of it to the campaign organization of the jihadist dullardino, the state was set a long time ago to make this govt the most corrupt in the annals of govts in Nigeria
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by dealslip(f): 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2018
angry
jaymichael:
continue to polute the air with the stench from your rotten mouth. Take your 12 years to a micro finance bank and cash it. You always claim you didn't mention GeJ but your posts show your clear support and approval of a failure like GEJ. A failed person moves with fellow failed fellow. If your are tired of your existence because GEJ lost the presidential election in 2015, you can do the rest of us a favour by committing sucide. I recommend a bottle of sniper or nopest, it costs just 500 naira. Dimwit demented nincompoop.

grin grin just relax. I know you are close to tears. It is obvious you failed reading and comprehension examinations you ever sat since you actually read backwards and just bring up conclusions that are not even in text. You are already choking on your messiah's excreta. I can imagine your eyes bulging out as you try so hard to convince me that you are actually not intelligent. Such a pitiful soul suffering from delirium and hallucinations. Go take some rabies vaccination for your rabid fever. Kindly quote the stupid assertion where you claim, I compared anyone to GEJ. Your life must be an unhappy one and lonely. If you must end it find the courage to do so and stop bothering me. You must have entered the university on just 6 marks because your reasoning and comprehension can only be compared to that of a 6 year old.
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by jaymichael(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2018
dealslip:
angry

grin grin just relax. I know you are close to tears. It is obvious you failed reading and comprehension examinations you ever sat since you actually read backwards and just bring up conclusions that are not even in text. You are already choking on your messiah's excreta. I can imagine your eyes bulging out as you try so hard to convince me that you are actually not intelligent. Such a pitiful soul suffering from delirium and hallucinations. Go take some rabies vaccination for your rabid fever. Kindly quote the stupid assertion where you claim, I compared anyone to GEJ. Your life must be an unhappy one and lonely. If you must end it find the courage to do so and stop bothering me. You must have entered the university on just 6 marks because your reasoning and comprehension can only be compared to that of a 6 year old.
It isn't my fault your life is one hell of a misery. I can't give you any advice on how to make It better but I just gave you one of the many ways you can end it to put yourself out of your misery. I am one happy dude, I am also happy seeing you rant and pour out sorrows from the inner recesses of your cursed soul like a broken septic tank. Wail as you like, cry your eyes out, Your god and slave master GEJ ain't coming back. I will write you #100,000 cheque if your o'level English language score is better than mine. A maggot who thinks herself a snake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by dealslip(f): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
jaymichael:
It isn't my fault your life is one hell of a misery. I can't give you any advice on how to make It better but I just gave you one of the many ways you can end it to put yourself out of your misery. I am one happy dude, I am also happy seeing you rant and pour out sorrows from the inner recesses of your cursed soul like a broken septic tank. Wail as you like, cry your eyes out, Your god and slave master GEJ ain't coming back. I will write you #100,000 cheque if your o'level English language score is better than mine. A maggot who thinks herself a snake.

You decayed worm again. Can you crawl all over nairaland and look for other people who have made comments that makes you so sad and tired of living. I guess that is what provides nourishment for your depraved soul. Teaching you how to reason is like teaching a chicken how to use the internet - almost impossible. BTW did you stop by to take your vaccination. It is already due cheesy cheesy. Please don't break into the market square. Lest I forget please save the 10k you were able to gather from begging for alms on the street, you will need it for your Medications. I will teach you comprehension for free. cool cool.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by orisa37: 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2018
That's why they are running away from Restructuring. There is nothing to steal in their States.
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by jaymichael(m): 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
dealslip:

You decayed worm again. Can you crawl all over nairaland and look for other people who have made comments that makes you so sad and tired of living. I guess that is what provides nourishment for your depraved soul. Teaching you how to reason is like teaching a chicken how to use the internet - almost impossible. BTW did you stop by to take your vaccination. It is already due cheesy cheesy. Please don't break into the market square. Lest I forget please save the 10k you were able to gather from begging for alms on the street, you will need it for your Medications. I will teach you comprehension for free. cool cool.
You wretched disgusting old gagool. I stand by my words if your O'level English language result is better than mine, I will write you #100,000 cheque. I didn't mean 10k. I say it boldly. Teach the senile members of your family first, then teach yourself how not to be a useless menstrual pad. You made a mistake by trying to think you are intelligent (for my side). If you think because you try it with your sissy half brain partners and get away with it, you can insult any guy you see and get away with it, you've got another thing coming. You pick the wrong guy to mess with. I can't insult you first but if you insult me, I will give you (dozen price). Disgusting swine.
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by dealslip(f): 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2018
jaymichael:
You wretched disgusting old gagool. I stand by my words if your O'level English language result is better than mine, I will write you #100,000 cheque. I didn't mean 10k. I say it boldly. Teach the senile members of your family first, then teach yourself how not to be a useless menstrual pad. You made a mistake by trying to think you are intelligent (for my side). If you think because you try it with your sissy half brain partners and get away with it, you can insult any guy you see and get away with it, you've got another thing coming. You pick the wrong guy to mess with. I can't insult you first but if you insult me, I will give you (dozen price). Disgusting swine.
What you this e-rat!!! I thought you had taken my advice and committed suicide. I didn't know you were still masturbating on my comment. I saw your pictures around Yaba left. They are on the lookout for you for escaping from your ward. My comments definitely got you were it hurts most. I am surprised you said I insulted you first, This is where I can confirm you have lost it finally. You need serious monitoring before you begin to bite passersby. You better stop wasting your little MB with the security job you are doing. I want to sleep if you like commit suicide if you like continue your medication. Either way will benefit or better still donate yourself to the zoological garden so they can study your case of rabies, it is a very rare and dangerous strain. I have spent too much time with your lonely soul, you can't deny I haven't been kind enough to you.
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by jaymichael(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2018
dealslip:

What you this e-rat!!! I thought you had taken my advice and committed suicide. I didn't know you were still masturbating on my comment. I saw your pictures around Yaba left. They are on the lookout for you for escaping from your ward. My comments definitely got you were it hurts most. I am surprised you said I insulted you first, This is where I can confirm you have lost it finally. You need serious monitoring before you begin to bite passersby. You better stop wasting your little MB with the security job you are doing. I want to sleep if you like commit suicide if you like continue your medication. Either way will benefit or better still donate yourself to the zoological garden so they can study your case of rabies, it is a very rare and dangerous strain. I have spent too much time with your lonely soul, you can't deny I haven't been kind enough to you.
The only person that is frustrated is you that you could be so pained for GEJ's loss this bad. The syphilis induced madness that you have been infected with must have defied care and treatment for you to think I am monitoring a nonentity like you. I am not surprised because even the madman that feeds from the dumpster have a deluded sense of grandeur. I still stand by my challenge that if your O'level English language result beats mine, I will transfer ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA (#100,000) to you.
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by dealslip(f): 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
jaymichael:
The only person that is frustrated is you that you could be so pained for GEJ's loss this bad. The syphilis induced madness that you have been infected with must have defied care and treatment for you to think I am monitoring a nonentity like you. I am not surprised because even the madman that feeds from the dumpster have a deluded sense of grandeur. I still stand by my challenge that if your O'level English language result beats mine, I will transfer ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND NAIRA (#100,000) to you.

This is so reminiscent of the Abacha days. This was the order of the day during Abacha's reign. The impunity was unequaled and unrivaled. This was my fear about Buhari too. He obviously is rewarding his henchmen with the right to impunity. he signs whatever they bring to him without questioning. At least Nigerians will now see that thorough investigations have to be done before supporting a candidate, not just listening to sensational propaganda and make stupid decisions from there. For a human being to have said,'' a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north''. People still voted him. shame

The bolded comment was my original quote, how you linked it to Jonathan still baffles even Buhari himself. You asked from the blues if I expected Nigerians to vote GEJ, I replied none was a good option. Can you see for yourself that your intelligence and comprehension ability is obviously in doubt. Not only are you too retarded to comprehend, you are also a blatant blood sucking liar with murderous rage. Instead of accepting your miscomprehension you actually went berserk and started barking like a rabid dog that you are invoking all kinds of curses on your self. Anyway my observations are correct, you are a first class lunatic with a hopeless case of recovery. However I will advise you to keep your 100k that is if you have ever seen money before for your medications at Yaba left. If you would be needing financial assistance let me know. As for me I am done having any conversation with you. I don't want to be infected with rabies and madness. You can continue talking to the wall. In all ensure you don't make it to the market naked. Let us help you contain it within Nairaland.
Re: I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA by jaymichael(m): 5:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
dealslip:

This is so reminiscent of the Abacha days. This was the order of the day during Abacha's reign. The impunity was unequaled and unrivaled. This was my fear about Buhari too. He obviously is rewarding his henchmen with the right to impunity. he signs whatever they bring to him without questioning. At least Nigerians will now see that thorough investigations have to be done before supporting a candidate, not just listening to sensational propaganda and make stupid decisions from there. For a human being to have said,'' a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north''. People still voted him. shame

The bolded comment was my original quote, how you linked it to Jonathan still baffles even Buhari himself. Can you see for yourself that your intelligence and comprehension ability is obviously in doubt. You actually went berserk and started barking like a rabid dog that you are. Anyway my observations are correct, you are a first class lunatic with a hopeless case of recovery. However I will advise you to keep your 100k that is if you have ever seen money before for your Medications at Yaba left. If you would be needing financial assistance let me know. As for me I am done having any conversation with you. I don't want to be infected with rabies and madness. You can continue talking to the wall. In all ensure you don't make it to the market naked. Let us help you contain it within Nairaland.
Ode, you just keep ranting and rambling about one thing like an autistic child. Carry yours syphilis ravaged body go front make I see better people abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Suspends Screening of Ministerial Nominees / Buhari Reviews CBN’s Ban On 41 Items / Ex-Minister, Mbazulike Amaechi Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.