Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,652 members, 7,882,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Nigerian Lawyer List Benefits Of Dating A Married Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lawyer List Benefits Of Dating A Married Man (351 Views)

5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy / Advantages Of Dating A Married Man By A Nigerian Lady. See Lists / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lawyer List Benefits Of Dating A Married Man by Jaytextoons: 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
In a series of tweets which she posted on her account, she wrote;

If i start counting the advantages of dating a married man, somebody will come and insult my life. But if you know, yunno

The husband
Preferential treatment
Love and care from a married man
No stress
Constant money in the account
No” baby don’t go anywhere without informing me”
Baby girl vacations for me and my girls all on his credit card.
Emergency needs always met quickly.

It’s bliss tbh especially if the married man is rich. Peace of mind. you’ll see the ones that’d buy house in your name sef

Oh, i forgot to add. They’ll always treat you like an egg that’s about to break. Once they sight a sad face whatever it is that is causing the sadness will disappear. Anything you want that can be bought with money will always be at your feet esp if he’s rich. No suffer-head life

http://wapnetrealm.com.ng/nigerian-lawyer-list-benefits-dating-married-man/

(1) (Reply)

Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date! / Who Else Can Relate...? ;D ;D / What Would Your Perfect Valentine Gift Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.