Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,886 members, 7,912,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 08:29 AM

What Will U Do When U Buy Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend A Gift And She Gives It To One Of His/her Siblings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do When U Buy Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend A Gift And She Gives It To One Of His/her Siblings (706 Views)

When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / Before Calling Your Girlfriend A Slut, Read! / What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do When U Buy Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend A Gift And She Gives It To One Of His/her Siblings by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 19, 2010
It could be very painful when u c something u like and decides to buy it for u lover cos u think it will look good on him/her and d next time u visit, u c the stuff on one of the siblings. What will u do when in fall into d scenario. Would u tell him/her to the face or just keep it to urself? Cos many tot will certainly run thru ur mind.
Re: What Will U Do When U Buy Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend A Gift And She Gives It To One Of His/her Siblings by MissyB1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2010
Probably she didn't like it or she just wanted to share it. What's wrong with asking her?
Re: What Will U Do When U Buy Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend A Gift And She Gives It To One Of His/her Siblings by 190: 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2010
^^
Gbam!
she dosent respect u!
Re: What Will U Do When U Buy Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend A Gift And She Gives It To One Of His/her Siblings by cantell(m): 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2010
Missy B:

Probably she didn't like it or she just wanted to share it. What's wrong with asking her?
Ehmm,  No problem. She go come collect another one. Na im papa dey manufacture gifts.
Re: What Will U Do When U Buy Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend A Gift And She Gives It To One Of His/her Siblings by yme1(f): 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2010
its her sibling we are talking about here and not a friend or an outsider
if you are not comfortable with it talk to her about it

cantell:

Ehmm, No problem. She go come collect another one. Na im papa dey manufacture gifts.
insulting the dad just because of a gift undecided que raro undecided
Re: What Will U Do When U Buy Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend A Gift And She Gives It To One Of His/her Siblings by Woke4all(m): 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2010
It depends no the type of gift.

So can you pls specify?
Re: What Will U Do When U Buy Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend A Gift And She Gives It To One Of His/her Siblings by parislomo(f): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2010
nay, it's not a case of disrespect. There's no harm in sharing with a sibling if the gift is share-able.
If partner finds it un-cool, then talk it over. .
Re: What Will U Do When U Buy Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend A Gift And She Gives It To One Of His/her Siblings by cantell(m): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2010
y me:

insulting the dad just because of a gift undecided que raro undecided
There's nothing weird about it. If she get mind to dash out my precious gift to her siblings or friend, then i no mind if i call her papa.
Re: What Will U Do When U Buy Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend A Gift And She Gives It To One Of His/her Siblings by iice(f): 3:01am On Apr 20, 2010
Depends on the type of gift. . .
though i'm not really bothered by such. . .even better in some cases that he shares, atleast he ain't greedy grin
Re: What Will U Do When U Buy Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend A Gift And She Gives It To One Of His/her Siblings by pheonixChi(f): 3:17am On Apr 20, 2010
Well that will upset me because i rarely buy gifts and when i do i spend ages thinking about what i think the perfect gift will be and then spend a ridiculous amount of time in shops because i am very indecisive anyway. Basically i won't buy another gift and would express that thought to him. Again this will really only happen in a not so solid relationship anyway. If you were solid together then there is no fear in expressing you don't like the gift and it could be changed for something at his or her request.

But it is kind of rude though if you in a new or not so solid relationship to give the gift to someone else, very rude indeed smiley
Re: What Will U Do When U Buy Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend A Gift And She Gives It To One Of His/her Siblings by sparta(f): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2010
Well, i dnt like it either bt then is it realy worth getting mad about?
Re: What Will U Do When U Buy Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend A Gift And She Gives It To One Of His/her Siblings by richard69(m): 9:14am On Apr 20, 2010
Simply buy her anoda one
Re: What Will U Do When U Buy Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend A Gift And She Gives It To One Of His/her Siblings by sorteds: 11:39am On Apr 20, 2010
well, to me i have given that to her and left to her to do what she likes. if given the gift to her sibling will make her happy. with me fine and good
Re: What Will U Do When U Buy Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend A Gift And She Gives It To One Of His/her Siblings by abes(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2010
it's a sign of acceptance especially when they know the gift is from me, i'll get her a better one next time.
Re: What Will U Do When U Buy Ur Boyfriend/girlfriend A Gift And She Gives It To One Of His/her Siblings by romsky: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2010
i go retrieve it, i no dey run charity org.

(1) (Reply)

She No Longer Respects Me / Lets Be Honest: / For Guys Only!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.