Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,141 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

Mama Sade Makes Me Impotent For Six Months! Must Read: True Life: - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mama Sade Makes Me Impotent For Six Months! Must Read: True Life: (1492 Views)

Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos / Her Six Months Old Baby Gazes Sternly At Her During Sex- She's Worried. / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mama Sade Makes Me Impotent For Six Months! Must Read: True Life: by bee444: 6:02pm On Apr 19, 2010
What more can I say, huh, well, I pray this will never happen to you or anyone that is closest to you IJN.

I was a sharing a flat with Korede and her husband not too long ago when I noticed something. Korede has a beautiful sister called Mummy Sade, an hair stylist. She was in her mid thirties and Sade was 4 as of that time. Mummy Sade is the most beautiful light skinned Nigerian woman have ever seen.

She frequent her sister's, and later,I was told she's got an Hair Salon not too far from where I live. Although I was relatively too young for her but I just couldn't resist her charming beauty.

We became acquainted and she later made me her errand boy. From then on, Korede's attitude toward me changed dramatically. I was so insensitive of her sudden change of behaviour and couldn't read any meaning to it.

Few weeks later, Mummy Sade started showering me with gifts and most times sending her apprentice's to bring food to my house. I was loving every bit of it and never knew I was digging an early grave for myself.

Then, loo ba sele o, she invited me over to house one friday evening. We did IT sha that day. All of a sudden, IT became more frequent and frequent became every day.

Before meeting Mummy Sade, I was seeing Mary ; my GF from college. I started seeing less of Mary and More of this woman.
Korede entered my room and told me she's aware of what's going on btwn me and her sister and warned me to desist from such evil act, I turned the deaf ear o. oh, for the record, Mummy Sade was a lone parent!

Mummy Sade then invited me out to meet someone special to her. WE travelled on a very rough road leading to a village on the out-skirt of the town. We met this man (probably in his 50's), and we were invited in. Few minutes later, we were on our way back home. Never knew what happened that way. It doesn't make sense to me though to come all the way just to say hi to this old man.

While at Mama Sade's house that same day, we made love and she told me to use her wrapper to clean myself up, I obliged to that without reading any meaning to it.

Few days later, Mary walked in and started complaining about my scarcity. I tried making love to her, but for where! Each time I tried getting in, the thing go just drop like wall street shares. I told Mary maybe It was because I was stressed up. The following day, we tried it, same thing. We tried and tried and tried, the thing no work o.

I went back to Mummy Sade's house on the 3rd day of the incident, there we go; gbannnnn, it worked! I ran back to Mary, It did not work. After two weeks, Mary left me as I was unable to perform my manly duty.

I had broke up with Mabel before I met Mary, but after the incident, I went back to Mabel and she accepted me back. We tried making love again, but no thing happen o. I then told Mabel to give me time. Throughout these period, I never confronted Mummy Sade for what was happening in my life, I couldn't have imagined her beeing the source to my problem.

Five months past, I was still impotent to my Girl friends but potent to Mummy Sade. Then My Dad started noticing my muddy state and my brother too. I always come up with excuses. Then I decided to go for a Yoruba girl thinking that would solve my problem. I met Mulikat few weeks later (now six months of impotency), and on the D-day, no show again. Then I became sick. My brother then went to confront this woman, but she denied any wrong doing.

Ifeanyi and Niyi are my friends and I ran to them before I die. Ifeanyi said he knew all along what was going on but had kept his quiet. Ify had confronted Mummy Sade without letting me know, but she told him I was her cousin and nothing was going on btwn us.

Few minutes after telling Ify my story, he went into his store and brought out a black nylon bag containing salt. He instructed me to bath with it and drink of it too. I did as I was told. He then told me to invite Mabel to over. Mabel came few hours later, and, and, and, and, WE DID IT. Just to be very sure, I invited Mulikat over, It went through o (oo je lo walahi). I was so ecstatic and joyous.

I confronted Mummy Sade with what she did, she still denied it but was almost hesitant. She gave in after much pressure and just kept looking at me.

I ran 4-40 to my house and relocated to a different area. Since that day, I have swore never to date someone that is more aged than me.

My life story people!
Re: Mama Sade Makes Me Impotent For Six Months! Must Read: True Life: by jidobaba(m): 6:10pm On Apr 19, 2010
na lie
Re: Mama Sade Makes Me Impotent For Six Months! Must Read: True Life: by bee444: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2010
-
Re: Mama Sade Makes Me Impotent For Six Months! Must Read: True Life: by bee444: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2010
jidobaba:

na lie

What a pathetic response from you @jidobaba. How on earth could you say that? It was a very painful experience for me u know. I wish you well sha
Re: Mama Sade Makes Me Impotent For Six Months! Must Read: True Life: by paris10: 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2010
I know where you're coming from @poster. It's a shame you had to through all these. Thank God you've learnt your lesson. A lot of bad people out there you know.
Re: Mama Sade Makes Me Impotent For Six Months! Must Read: True Life: by skfa1: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2010
Thank God for your life. I have learnt some lesson from ur story.
Re: Mama Sade Makes Me Impotent For Six Months! Must Read: True Life: by Woke4all(m): 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2010
Is this a testimony?

Na Wetin dey sweet goat nai dey still kill am. You don get luck say sade no kill you.
Re: Mama Sade Makes Me Impotent For Six Months! Must Read: True Life: by bee444: 10:24pm On Apr 19, 2010
Woke4all:

Is this a testimony?

Na Wetin dey sweet goat nai dey still kill am. You don get luck say sade no kill you.

This one pass lucky my brother, na God save me o

1 Like

Re: Mama Sade Makes Me Impotent For Six Months! Must Read: True Life: by Nobody: 4:03am On Apr 20, 2010
you need Jesus Christ in your life
Re: Mama Sade Makes Me Impotent For Six Months! Must Read: True Life: by bee444: 12:43am On Apr 21, 2010
tpia.:

Who told you I don't have Jesus? A typical Nigerian!
Re: Mama Sade Makes Me Impotent For Six Months! Must Read: True Life: by paris10: 12:46am On Apr 21, 2010
tpia.:

You're a hypocrite! Was that all you could come up with?
Re: Mama Sade Makes Me Impotent For Six Months! Must Read: True Life: by Akinagirl(f): 2:14am On Apr 21, 2010
Well. I cant think of anything else other than, maybe you shouldnt sleep with everything that moves! I mean next time you will have something else A LOT worse to worry about if you get my drift.
Re: Mama Sade Makes Me Impotent For Six Months! Must Read: True Life: by Busybody2(f): 3:05am On Apr 21, 2010
skfa1:

Thank God for your life. I have learnt some lesson from your story.

Is the drama over yet? What about the 3 ladies he is still juggling like football undecided

@ OP

Anu e nse mi, ma ja wo ni isekushe ti o rawo le shotigbo, iwo olojukokoro yi undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mama Sade Makes Me Impotent For Six Months! Must Read: True Life: by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2010
bee444:

Who told you I don't have Jesus? A typical Nigerian!

reread your story one more time, then come back and open your mouth saying you have Jesus Christ in your life.

Dont let me abuse you on this thread sha!
Re: Mama Sade Makes Me Impotent For Six Months! Must Read: True Life: by bee444: 1:24am On Apr 22, 2010
tpia.:

reread your story one more time, then come back and open your mouth saying you have Jesus Christ in your life.

Dont let me abuse you on this thread sha!

That [b]was [/b]then bro. "Therefore if any man be in Christ, " (2 Corinthians 5:17)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed By His Wife? / I Need Help? Very Urgent / A Must Read For Every Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.