Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,283 members, 7,881,055 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:35 AM

Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) (75424 Views)

Video+Pictures :Crowd Welcome Buhari To Enugu / Buhari Shakes Kogi As Mammoth Crowd Welcome Him For Campaign -Vanguard / Large Crowd Welcome Buhari As He Arrive Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Legit9301: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
uba1991:
go use d lagoon we must vote for buhari.dis time 22million vote show
I won't join words with you. Let our votes speak.
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 9:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
sarrki:
The different between we the progressives is

We have PVCs

They don't have

Only good in online ranting
I have my PVC and all my friends and family have theirs now.

Buhari will be kicked out whether he likes it or not.
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
Some came to see if he's PMB or Jubril from Sudan. Don't think all were there to welcome him. Let him go and test his popularity in Benue state. Wind will blow fowl nyash.
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by omoranmilowo: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
This crowd was not an indication of love towards Buhari
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by aylipple: 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
The truth is PMB may or might not win in 2019 depending on a combination of factors. That being said, he is the candidate to beat; in spite of the hardships currently being experienced in the country under his leadership.

In the North (Northwest & Northeast), he is going to sweep the votes there. Forget what anybody tells you. Even Chief Dele Momodu in one of his Pendulum columns once averred that Buhari is the most popular Northern politician alive & it would be difficult for a fellow northerner to floor him at the polls. He even went ahead to suggest fielding a competent & mass appealing candidate from the South to run against the incumbent in 2019.

In the North Central, which voted en mass for PMB in 2015, the same may not play out in 2019 due largely to how the incumbent has so far handled the herdsmen/farmers clash. However, this "revenge" vote may play out mostly in Benue & Plateau. As for Nasarawa, Niger, Kogi & Kwara (depending on where Saraki decides to pitch his tent), they'll queue behind Buhari.

In the South, I foresee voter apathy especially in the South east & some parts of South south. However, should these two geo-political zones decide to vote, they'll split between PDP, APC & perhaps APGA. Most of the votes there will however go to PDP, which will most definitely field a Northern candidate. The agitation for secession & generally apathy towards the North in the South east, with spillover effects in the South south informed my earlier prediction of lesser voters turnout.

Again, this is where the South west holds the trump card; the voters there are very unpredictable. Depending on how the opposition plays its cards & what PMB is able to achieve in that region before 2019 (completion of Lagos-Ibadan expressway & the rail line among other capital projects) will go a long way in deciding where the votes will swing.

In conclusion, my fear & those of others about PMB contesting in 2019 is borne from the strong belief that he will win should he throw his hat in the ring. With what his first four years has brought on Nigerians (hardships, nepotism, wider division along ethnic & religious lines, corruption & crass ignorance of modern day methods of governance among others), it's unimaginable what his second coming will wrought upon us hence the plea he should step aside. Na beg we dey.

As for those shouting about getting their PVCs, those you call almajiris & illiterates have gotten theirs since & are waiting to cast their votes for PMB & even 'die' for him, if need be. Are you willing to do same for the candidate of your conviction? Watch how INEC will frustrate many who are willing to register & get their PVCs. Oh! I forgot, they've already started frustrating us already.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by yazach: 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
So only nasarawa votes feel surpass the whole south east votes even in addition with underages and foetus
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by brookz: 9:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
This Man keeps giving his Haters Sleepless nights,

Wehdone the good people of Nasarawa State,

PMB / PYO till 2023. Meanwhile we recommend this to all....
Hater's
Idiots
Pigs
E-miscreants and
The Wailing Wailers.

1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Throwback: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ngokafor:

His fellow brain-dead Almajiris...

..They have always followed around like flies after faeces all the while he failed in his bid to be the President on three occassions....He only succeeded in 2015 because of clueless Middle-belters for reasons best known to them and myopic folks in the South because of a useless VP position.

What about for reasons that the previous slowpoke that was president also didn't do anything about Fulani herdsmen terrorizing the middle belt?

What about for reasons that the previous ineffectual buffoon was a great advocate of corruption even while campaigning for reelection?

The same middle-belt and South West that sacked one slowpoke, are ever ready to sack the current slowpoke.
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Yusman316(m): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2018
link2ok22:

Patriot

did you read the previous thread b4 yours. How your god and his kitchen cabinet are milking the nation dry.

God have mercy on your soul.

Milking the nation dry? By putting money in the country's reserve than any other government before it? Common sense is really not common
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by theSpark(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2018
Doesn't still stop him from losing here come 2019. He's never won in the state even when his CPC won the governorship, and he'll never win.
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Caseless: 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2018
lovere:
the pictures show the rate of unemployment in Nigeria,especially in the North. Anybody that is gainfully employed should not have time to come and wave at the same man who have taken away their future since 1975 through bad policies and management. i weep for Nigeria,especially northern Nigeria. The high rate of illiteracy over there is highly alarming.
so those miscreants who throng to see kanu are gainfully employed?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by link2ok22: 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2018
Yusman316:

Milking the nation dry? By putting money in the country's reserve than any other government before it? Common sense is really not common

Mumu, go and read the thread b4 this junk. How abba kyari and other kitchen cabinet are spending our national resources, even given huge amount of dollars to there girlfriends and you speak nonsense about foreign reserve. People are dieing of hunger and yu speak about foreign reserve.

Foreign reserve ku gbu gi, anumanu.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by sinola(m): 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kashbwoyjnr:
Well I just registered, we are taking vegetable king back to daura next year.
nice move bro...we have to do this if not for anything,for our children
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by sinola(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
I strongly stand with #getyourPVC...please guys,go and get your PVC,dont only be ranting on social media.
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by humphrey1356(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kashbwoyjnr:
If you don't know meaning of crowd, go through Nnamdi kanu visits and see meaning of crowd.. Then compare it to zombie Lord visits
I'm from enugu...grew up in onitsha... born in Abia...
believe me..80% of Nnamdi Kanu's loyalists has no PVC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by OgbeniSir(m): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2018
Insha Allah sai Baba 2019

sarrki:
The different between we the progressives is

We have PVCs

They don't have

Only good in online ranting
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by yusufbida(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
his almajaris u mean..

The almajiris that will vote him into power come 2019 whether you like it or not.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by OgbeniSir(m): 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2018
Kashbwoyjnr:
Well I just registered, we are taking vegetable king back to daura next year.

U no de shame!!!! Useless Nigerian. Arm chair activists. U jus registered since when did INEC say to go and register abi u jus turn 18 this year? Even at that it would not matter self cause you will note on that day

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Younggeneral: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2018
lovere:
the pictures show the rate of unemployment in Nigeria,especially in the North. Anybody that is gainfully employed should not have time to come and wave at the same man who have taken away their future since 1975 through bad policies and management. i weep for Nigeria,especially northern Nigeria. The high rate of illiteracy over there is highly alarming.
yes jus like d zombies dat were following our dilector up n down

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by maclatunji: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
SalamRushdie:

At The registration centre in my Area I have not been able to see a single person that wants to vote Buhari yet despite stopping by there everyday to keep the anti Buhari moral high

You are a proper learner- counting votes at registration centre. Votes get counted on election date at your polling unit. That is when you will know the difference between what people say and what people do.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Yusman316(m): 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
link2ok22:

Mumu, go and read the thread b4 this junk. How abba kyari and other kitchen cabinet are spending our national resources, even given huge amount of dollars to there girlfriends and you speak nonsense about foreign reserve. People are dieing of hunger and yu speak about foreign reserve.

Foreign reserve ku gbu gi, anumanu.
pls pls pls... must u throw insult before making a point. If they re stealing and u ve proof against them, don't u know efcc office or address to petition them for corruption or fraud

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:09pm On Feb 06, 2018
efesodje:

these are the same almajiris they will use again in 2019. I just tire angry
and that's why i am still blaming jonathan till tomorrow..
to vote buhari out will nt be an easy task, because a muslim can never vote for a christian no matter what, bt with prayer buhari will sleep one day without waking up..
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
sua baba
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
his almajaris u mean..
they sha have voters card

1 Like

Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by bakila: 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
his almajaris u mean..
...with PVC..
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by Rollins777(m): 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
Even the crowd that welcome Jonathan Good luck last 3years ago during his campaign much pass this crowd,but he still fail,so if the 165 million Nigerian welcome buhari ,he will still fail because same millions will still vote him out.
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
maclatunji:

You are a proper learner- counting votes at registration centre. Votes get counted on election date at your polling unit. That is when you will know the difference between what people say and what people do.

See how you are brazenly boasting about the intent of your group to rig the elections without shame ..smh
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by maisauki: 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
his almajaris u mean..
one minute silence for you
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by aminupeople: 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
his almajaris u mean..
that is what u said in 2015
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by PSTEMMA1960(m): 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2018
no comment..
Re: Crowd Welcome President Buhari In Nasarawa State (Photos) by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 11:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
and that's why i am still blaming jonathan till tomorrow..
to vote buhari out will nt be an easy task, because a muslim can never vote for a christian no matter what, bt with prayer buhari will sleep one day without waking up..

Another rubbish dispensed from trash bin he stupidly placed on the same pedestal as brain.

Obasanjo, a known Christian was well voted for by Muslim dominated northern states.

Ojukwu, a Christian Igbo couldn't taste victory in his Christian dominated state let a lone the entire eastern region.

Politicians have so used ur brain that you've completely lost your reasoning ability unaided.

To you are your ilk, It's always Igbo Christian against the rest and vice versa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Names New Service Chiefs / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover / How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.