Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,742 members, 7,912,070 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:24 PM

Photos: Body Of Female Postgraduate Student Found At Tamburawa River, Kano - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Body Of Female Postgraduate Student Found At Tamburawa River, Kano (474 Views)

Emmanuel Dauda Akuki: Postgraduate Student Murdered In Nasarawa (Photos) / Paul Adoyi, The Dead UNIJOS Student Found In A Pond (Photos) / FUNAAB Postgraduate Student: 'I Was Raped Through The Anus & Private Part' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Body Of Female Postgraduate Student Found At Tamburawa River, Kano by edurach: 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
A postgraduate student of the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, has been found dead at Tamburawa river, Kano in a suspected case of suicide.

Ms Zubaida Nuhu, who was running a Masters programme at the Department of Water Resources Engineering and was about to start work in the same department as a graduate assistant, was found dead on Saturday, February 3.

A sand excavator, Ibrahim Musa, who spoke to Premium Times, said the deceased arrived Tamburawa and asked for “the deepest part of the river.”

That was the last time anyone saw her alive. Her step-father, Tajuddeen Alhaji, said Nuhu left home on Saturday to withdraw money for a journey to Zaria.

“On that fateful Saturday around 11.00 a.m she told her mother she wanted go to withdraw money from ATM. Few minutes later, she sent her phone and purse to her mother. Her mother called me around 4.00 p.m that Zubaida left home to withdraw money since 11.00 a.m but hasn’t comeback. Immediately I notified police and local radio stations,” he said.

Mr. Tajuddeen said he later received a call notifying him of the discovery of a corpse of a female at Tamburawa river along Zaria road, Kano.

"When we checked, we found it was Zubaida’s corpse,” he said.

More photos below...
http://newsnow.com.ng/photos-body-of-female-postgraduate-student-found-at-tamburawa-river-kano-in-suspected-suicide/

Re: Photos: Body Of Female Postgraduate Student Found At Tamburawa River, Kano by OgahBohz: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
please sir, include "graphic" on your post

(1) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka On Herdsmen Attack / “My Madam Inserted Stick In My Private Part” – 12 Year Old Girl Reveals / Man Arrested After Hiring Hitman To Wipe Out His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.