Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,271 members, 7,932,156 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:43 PM

Buhari Reinstates Usman Yusuf, Suspended NHIS Chief - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reinstates Usman Yusuf, Suspended NHIS Chief (27263 Views)

FG Pays Usman Yusuf, Suspended NHIS Boss N13.8M After Indictment - Punch / We Are Not Aware That Our Men Accompanied Suspended NHIS Boss - Police / President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reinstates Usman Yusuf, Suspended NHIS Chief by nwatthu(m): 11:04am On Feb 07, 2018
am very certain Buhari will go by 2019, this is the height of this rubbish, that man was treated that way, bcs he is Fulani,they cant accord the same privilege to yorubas or ibos..please, get your PVC, make sure you vote in 2019, dont just condemn online, make it physical..please vote them out
mcvities:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/257775-breaking-buhari-ignores-health-minister-reinstates-suspended-nhis-chief.html
Re: Buhari Reinstates Usman Yusuf, Suspended NHIS Chief by mcvities(m): 11:21am On Feb 07, 2018
Ammyluv2003:

Yes, I agree with you. I followed this case and I'm happy the prof has been called back to work.

The genesis of the case is worth taking a look at.
Re: Buhari Reinstates Usman Yusuf, Suspended NHIS Chief by sunsewa16: 11:27am On Feb 07, 2018
in other cline the minister would have jejely and nwayoly tender his resignation letter immediately, but here woosai,he will prefer to eat poo,rather than miss the pecks of office.am waiting to see how tinubu and his co APC travellers in south west will sell his buhari candidacy again to us.
Re: Buhari Reinstates Usman Yusuf, Suspended NHIS Chief by Splashme: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Where did Nigerian get that Mr integrity tag they have Buhari from? Because Buhari hasn't for once done a single thing that shows integrity
Re: Buhari Reinstates Usman Yusuf, Suspended NHIS Chief by Paperwhite(m): 1:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
Government of "I'll pight kwarrupton" undecided
Re: Buhari Reinstates Usman Yusuf, Suspended NHIS Chief by mechanics(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
President is not serious about the fight against corruption.
Re: Buhari Reinstates Usman Yusuf, Suspended NHIS Chief by nex(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2018
If the Minister Of Health, Isaac Adewole does not resign over this, then he deserves more serious humiliation in the future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Slams Efcc Over Investigation Of Wealth / David Hundeyin: IGP Submitted My Name To Interpol Over Ini Umoren Story / Lagos State Denies Relaxing Lockdown For Easter Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.