Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,487 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:01 PM

Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth (27042 Views)

Throwback Photos Of IVD And His Late Wife Bimbo When They Were Young Lovers / 34-yr-old Mother Who Died During Childbirth Along With Baby Set For Final Burial / India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by sunsewa16: 11:14am On Feb 07, 2018
so touching and painful, it is well bro,may Lord comfort u and strengthen u both physically and financially to take care of ur son.
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by stonecoldcafe: 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2018
prince13:
It is well brother,may her soul rest in peace, I suffered exactly the same fate in march 2009 when I lost my lovely wife in child birth,the world came to a standstill for me and I couldn't see any reason for living any more but God strengthened me,the girl child is alive and she will be 9 years next month,but I have still not been able to get over it, in fact I can never forget it even though I remarried,I still weep profusely in silence each time the thought of her comes up in my own closest. MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST ON IN PERFECT PEACE Amen

So sorry for your loss brother. May she continue to RIP. God bless your family not forgetting the lovely child she left behind.

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by bimbim75: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
olasaad:

This has nothing to do with social media maternal mortality happens everywhere.

RIP to the wife and may God comfort the bereaved
Who told you that,a lot of people are facing alot of spiritual attack through social media.The bible says we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities,(unseen forces),ruler in high places...... I am a victim of such,it was God that delivered me.
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by olasaad(f): 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
bimbim75:

Who told you that,a lot of people are facing alot of spiritual attack through social media.The bible says we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities,(unseen forces),ruler in high places...... I am a victim of such,it was God that delivered me.

I'm not disputing that. What I am saying is that evil eyes is everywhere ranging from family, neighbour, coworkers, market place even someone you don't know at all can inflict you with evil.

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by greatme2good(f): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2018
Effiezynews:

I'm so so sorry and devastated to hear this. May God give you and your family the fortitude to bear this loss. It is well sister.

Thanks dear
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by hotboz: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Effiezynews:

You can create one thousand monikers, baby.

smiley I be guy, oga.
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
hotboz:

smiley I be guy, oga.

...I'm 100% female..
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by hotboz: 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2018
Effiezynews:

...I'm 100% female..

Never knew.. Really I love that comment of yours.. pls to meet u.
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by BdorianGray(m): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
greatme2good:

Even those that do not post anything on social media die too. my Sis died same way last month she never posted anything on social media. my dear life is worthless

In my opinion, Life isnt worthless. You are sounding blasphemous... saying life is worthless. There is a dinive purpose for every life on earth.
Life can only seem worthless to those who are yet to discover the divine reason they incarnated on earth in the first place.
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by baldman: 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
I deeply condole with the man, it is a huge loss, may the Lord grant him and the entire families with the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by ireneidiva(f): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
DONFASZY:
Rest IP
Rest on

Hw can u snapchat a pregnant woman dat is about 1hr to give birth
Baby shower trending in dis worse wicked world
I come against baby shower sh****t,frm stage 0 of pregnancy to 10months...keep it secret until after delivery,internet is d worst plc
#sayno2babyshowtrendn#
The people that see
pregnant women on the road everyday cannot 'winch' them?

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by ireneidiva(f): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2018
Treasuredlove:
So sad sad pleas enough of the pregnancy shoot already! Not everyone is happy for you. Please stop putting your private happy moments online...not everybody who likes the post or comments something nice is happy for you.
Stop organising baby showers with bad belle people. E no worth am at all at all
During your wedding, don't invite anyone o. Evil eyes everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2018
ireneidiva:

During your wedding, don't invite anyone o. Evil eyes everywhere.
sorry to disillusion you, I am married already
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by ireneidiva(f): 12:56am On Feb 25, 2018
Treasuredlove:
sorry to disillusion you, I am married already
People came for the wedding right? The same evil people? smh

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by cococandy(f): 6:26am On Feb 25, 2018

Will you keep quiet? I detest seeing people who deliberately ignore the fact that some supernatural things happen in this world. How can you publicize something as sensitive as a pregnancy? You will agree with me that maternal mortality has been curbed in recent years Be humble and be careful. The world is evil.
So before social media women didn't die during child birth? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 25, 2018
ireneidiva:

People came for the wedding right? The same evil people? smh
yeah, they also came to rob my belly. Please go and sit down, everybody is entitled to his/her opinion. stick to your lane. If pregnancy shoot is your thing, nobody is tying you down, by all means go and do and if it isn't mine, please respect my kind of privacy. thank you
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by ireneidiva(f): 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
Treasuredlove:
yeah, they also came to rob my belly. Please go and sit down, everybody is entitled to his/her opinion. stick to your lane. If pregnancy shoot is your thing, nobody is tying you down, by all means go and do and if it isn't mine, please respect my kind of privacy. thank you
Lol. Was just trying to show you how crazy your reasoning is. Maternal mortality happens everywhere and is very high in Nigeria. Even if a pregnant woman does not take pictures, neighbours and colleagues will see her everyday. Grow up.
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by ireneidiva(f): 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Treasuredlove:
Before social media also, mothers were also dying like the poster above said.
Re: Man Pays Tribute To His Late Wife Who Died During Childbirth by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
ireneidiva:

Lol. Was just trying to show you how crazy your reasoning is. Maternal mortality happens everywhere and is very high in Nigeria. Even if a pregnant woman does not take pictures, neighbours and colleagues will see her everyday. Grow up.
I don't need to grow up, I am already grown, hence my thoughts about pregnancy shoots being childish. By the way, being pregnant is a different ball game from getting married, if you have ever been pregnant,then you know it is a delicate time where one life can go for the other, so the more you lay low and do your thing quietly, the better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Wrong Perception Of African Women About Marriage. / Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? / Family Depriving My Right: Is It Possible To Charge Them To Court?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.