Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,332 members, 7,884,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:22 PM

Student Self Reliance Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Self Reliance Program (545 Views)

Articles- Self Reliance By Ralph Waldo Emerson.. / At The Core Of Freedom Is Self Reliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Student Self Reliance Program by kanmy14: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2010
I started this page to call your attention to some vital issues.
I have come to realise something for all my years in school. There is no time whatsoever where my lecturers or teachers, have ever thought me or spoke to me about how to make money. All I was told in school is to study hard and make a very good grade in school to secure a better future. Fine all these and the other stuffs are good and fine. But I want to tell you guys that as students we can still make money for ourselves without any interuption.

lets come on this forum to reveal cheap and little things students can do both online and offline to make money for themselves.

quite a lot of pay can be made online. I have somethings to show you I mean free and cheap method of making money online without any interuption. find out for yourself here on www.simplemoneymeans..com

see you some other time.
Re: Student Self Reliance Program by danex67(m): 10:26am On Apr 20, 2010
why do u guys deceive pple, u start with sweet words as topics and end up pasting your sites, instead of going 2 the main points. NONSENSE
Re: Student Self Reliance Program by justwise(m): 11:44am On Apr 20, 2010
@ kanmy14

Can i ask you how much you have made so far from that ur money making idea?

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Institution Form / Masters Verses Professional Certificates / I Will Like To Know About London Metropolia University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.