Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,383 members, 7,940,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

He Spent N41.2m To Bleach His Skin (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / He Spent N41.2m To Bleach His Skin (photos) (3975 Views)

Meet Garry Turner, The Man With The World's Stretchiest Skin (Photos) / Bobrisky Bleach His Finger ''knuckles Free" / Otunba Cash Sprays Money On Oritsefemi. See How He Spent Money With Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Spent N41.2m To Bleach His Skin (photos) by Partohub: 3:18am On Feb 07, 2018
A popular Kenyan musician identified as Sheldi Gorgeouz, has stunned his fans on social media after he took to his Facebook page on February 6, 2018, to reveal that he had bleached (whitened) his skin.

The controversial musician who launched his career back in 2011, stated that he had dug deep into his pockets to fund the procedure, adding that his bleaching should not be likened to that of popular socialite, Vera Sidika as he had to consult three top notch physicians.

He posted his new photos and wrote; “I had to hire three physicians, one from China, the other one from London, and my main physician from New York City. They manufactured a special body cream just for me, and it’s my copyright. No one else uses the cream, unless with my permission and authority.”

He stated that contrary to rumours, what he had done was not bleaching, it was brightening and that the cream he used was made exclusively for him.

“Yes, I did skin brightening. I spent 165 Million Kshs (Kenyan Shillings) it’s a lot of money but I achieved what I wanted. My skin brightening process took place in the United States, but I thank God it was successful,” the musician wrote.

read all via https://mediablare.com/he-spent-n41-2m-to-bleach-his-skin-photos/

Re: He Spent N41.2m To Bleach His Skin (photos) by April4th(m): 5:09am On Feb 07, 2018
Bleaching na bleaching, you can call it any name and it's still end up been the same thing.

1 Like

Re: He Spent N41.2m To Bleach His Skin (photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:23am On Feb 07, 2018
This is another Michael Jackson cheesy

See BLEECHING
Re: He Spent N41.2m To Bleach His Skin (photos) by pyyxxaro: 5:58am On Feb 07, 2018
41million indeed

See e shirt like wetin dem use black nylon sew

Mmssshhheeeeeewww

1 Like

Re: He Spent N41.2m To Bleach His Skin (photos) by donstan18: 7:39am On Feb 07, 2018
And one innocent lady will marry this one with the hopes of having fair fine children,not know that burnt offering and condemn oil will be arriving cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Spent N41.2m To Bleach His Skin (photos) by JohnnyBling(m): 8:03am On Feb 07, 2018
Fine him no still fine sef angry grin
Re: He Spent N41.2m To Bleach His Skin (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:07am On Feb 07, 2018
Bob risky
Re: He Spent N41.2m To Bleach His Skin (photos) by Threebear(m): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2018
I would have done a better job for him with hundred naira relaxer and 30 naira duduoshu Yoruba black soap grin
Waste of money if you ask me.
Re: He Spent N41.2m To Bleach His Skin (photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 11:03am On Feb 07, 2018
Partohub:
A popular Kenyan musician identified as Sheldi Gorgeouz, has stunned his fans on social media after he took to his Facebook page on February 6, 2018, to reveal that he had bleached (whitened) his skin.

The controversial musician who launched his career back in 2011, stated that he had dug deep into his pockets to fund the procedure, adding that his bleaching should not be likened to that of popular socialite, Vera Sidika as he had to consult three top notch physicians.

He posted his new photos and wrote; “I had to hire three physicians, one from China, the other one from London, and my main physician from New York City. They manufactured a special body cream just for me, and it’s my copyright. No one else uses the cream, unless with my permission and authority.”

He stated that contrary to rumours, what he had done was not bleaching, it was brightening and that the cream he used was made exclusively for him.

“Yes, I did skin brightening. I spent 165 Million Kshs (Kenyan Shillings) it’s a lot of money but I achieved what I wanted. My skin brightening process took place in the United States, but I thank God it was successful,” the musician wrote.

read all via https://mediablare.com/he-spent-n41-2m-to-bleach-his-skin-photos/

this he new him look like sex doll,
Re: He Spent N41.2m To Bleach His Skin (photos) by Annnonymous: 11:17am On Feb 07, 2018
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

2 Likes

Re: He Spent N41.2m To Bleach His Skin (photos) by giftedheart1(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2018
Annnonymous:
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE
the guy on the left is your ancestor, while the guy on the right is a keyan musician

1 Like

Re: He Spent N41.2m To Bleach His Skin (photos) by sloopyy: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2018
See how shabby and empty he looks...smh
Re: He Spent N41.2m To Bleach His Skin (photos) by Patrick33(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
upon that...you no come still fine..Your own strong bros

1 Like

Re: He Spent N41.2m To Bleach His Skin (photos) by dan9ice(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
chriskosherbal:
This is another Michael Jackson cheesy

See BLEECHING
he cant be mj... And yet , we still dont know him... Brosky ancestor

(1) (Reply)

Ashawo DIES During Marathon Hot Sekz In A Hotel (PICS) / Wow! Actress Nkechi Blessing Surprises Fans With Weight Loss Photos / Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.