Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,537 members, 7,917,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:58 PM

Herdsmen Crisis: Defend Yourselves, Benue State Governor Tells Indigenes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Crisis: Defend Yourselves, Benue State Governor Tells Indigenes (373 Views)

"Acquire Weapons And Defend Yourselves" - Governor Masari; Charge Residents / Herdsmen Crisis: Oyo Deploys 200 Amotekun Operatives In Ibarapaland / Boko Haram Carrying Out Attacks In Nasarawa, Governor Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Crisis: Defend Yourselves, Benue State Governor Tells Indigenes by laidelaitan(f): 6:42am On Feb 07, 2018
Herdsmen Crisis: Defend yourselves, Benue State governor tells indigenes.

Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom has called on the people of the state to brace up to defend themselves in the face of incessant killings by the herdsmen.

During a radio programme titled, ‘issue of the moment’ on Tuesday, the governor said that it was necessary for them to do it in a legitimate way so as not become easy prey to their killers.

According to him, "It is because we are law abiding, that is why we are being attacked daily", adding, "you need to listen and hear the opinion of the people of the state on the matte.

I think the people should have the right to defend themselves and not make themselves easy prey to be killed in their homes. So any lawful means, you can adapt to defend yourself just go ahead in Benue state.

We are not going to wait for the Inspector General of Police, IGP, to do it."

Read full story on

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/02/07/herdsmen-crisis-defend-benue-state-governor-tells-indigenes/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, puskin, judedwriter, BeeBeeOoh, Jointhemiltons2, bohater1, peacemara54, omoelerin1, gentledose, daniel2060, dansemacabre, Justwise, Adakintroy, Mynd44, BruncleZuma, Tamarapretty

1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Defend Yourselves, Benue State Governor Tells Indigenes by EngrMcDon(m): 6:54am On Feb 07, 2018
But seriously were they waiting to be told? Defending yourself is now your fundamental right before ndi Fulani ejiri gi mee suya
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Defend Yourselves, Benue State Governor Tells Indigenes by pricemond1: 6:56am On Feb 07, 2018
FTC

I love ya man

Now ya ha taking da bull by da horn
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Defend Yourselves, Benue State Governor Tells Indigenes by temblor1(m): 6:56am On Feb 07, 2018
Buhari has courted anarchy.
Re: Herdsmen Crisis: Defend Yourselves, Benue State Governor Tells Indigenes by Mynd44: 7:03am On Feb 07, 2018

(1)

Herdsmen Killing: Who Is Responsible For The Fake News? / Shocking: My Grandpa Kicks Me In The Belly If I'm Caught Eating / Unn Police Officer Shot Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.