Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,996 members, 7,919,174 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:11 PM

Kenyan Musician Spends N585.9M To Have His Skin Bleached - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan Musician Spends N585.9M To Have His Skin Bleached (801 Views)

Japesa: Kenyan Musician Buys His Coffin (Photo) / Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress / Ella Mensah: I Bleached My Skin To Get Roles In Nigerian Movies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Musician Spends N585.9M To Have His Skin Bleached by KingstonDome: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2018
A popular Kenyan musician named Sheldi Gorgeouz stunned his fans and the general public when he revealed that he had bleached his skin.

The singer who is always surrounded in controversy said he had to spend so much to get this procedure done. He also added that his bleaching process should not be likened to that of popular socialite, Vera Sidika as he hired three (3) foreign physicians.

He said:

"I had to hire three physicians, one from China, the other one from London, and my main physician from New York City. They manufactured a special body cream just for me, and it's my copyright. No one else uses the cream, unless with my permission and authority."

He also spoked on skin whitening and revealed how much he had spent.

He said:

"Yes, I did skin whitening. I spent 165 Million Kshs (Kenyan Shillings) it's a lot of money but I achieved what I wanted. My skin brightening process took place in the United States, but I thank God it was successful," 

From Kingstondome.com observation, 165 million Kenyan shillings is N585.9 million naira.

What is your own take on this?

www.kingstondome.com/2018/02/kenyan-musician-spends-n41-2m-skin-bleached.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Kenyan Musician Spends N585.9M To Have His Skin Bleached by yanabasee(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2018
Shitttt!!!!!
Re: Kenyan Musician Spends N585.9M To Have His Skin Bleached by Annnonymous: 9:59am On Feb 07, 2018
Damn embarassed

Looks ugly still

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

Re: Kenyan Musician Spends N585.9M To Have His Skin Bleached by KingstonDome: 10:04am On Feb 07, 2018
Annnonymous:

Lalasticlala
Re: Kenyan Musician Spends N585.9M To Have His Skin Bleached by MJBOLT: 10:12am On Feb 07, 2018
This one does not look like someone that has 500 million undecided but wait o kenya currency has more value than the naira angry
Re: Kenyan Musician Spends N585.9M To Have His Skin Bleached by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
grin
Re: Kenyan Musician Spends N585.9M To Have His Skin Bleached by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2018
This one looks like Bobrisky's job. Doesn't look like something done in Liberia talkless of a UK, China and New York collaboration.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija2018: Scandal! Housemate Ahneeka Caught On Camera Masturbating (video) / 7 Stars Who Should Honorably Retire From Music & Try Other Hustle / Marnie Simpson Accidentally Exposes BF Casey Johnson’s Privates To Fans On SC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.