Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,540 members, 7,968,540 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 09:07 AM

Naughty Lovers: Simi Mocks Adekunle Gold’s Hairstyle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naughty Lovers: Simi Mocks Adekunle Gold’s Hairstyle (981 Views)

My Uncle Doesn’t Dance Online – Wizkid Mocks Gov. Adeleke Over Fued With Davido / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” / Adekunle Gold Dressed Like An Arabian, About To Drop Two Hit Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naughty Lovers: Simi Mocks Adekunle Gold’s Hairstyle by Realsman405(m): 11:10am On Feb 07, 2018
Author: Abisola Alawode

- Adekunle Gold’s latest hairstyle caused a little bit of wahala online

- While many commended him for his brave choice of a look, others mocked him

- Leading the fans that mocked his hairdo was his reported girlfriend Simi

Adekunle Gold and Simi are celebrities who are very vocal on social media. Both singers are also very interactive with their fans on their various platforms.

There have also been rumours that both of them are currently in a relationship even though they haven’t come out to expressly confirm or deny this.

Recently, Adekunle Gold shared a photo of his new hairstyle and Simi took the opportunity to mock him.

Reacting to the hairstyle, Simi said: “Bruv. U lucky u fine either way. Cos I donno if Moses visited u and parted the… nvm man.”

Not one to take such a shade lightly, Adekunle responded.“Your Daddy.” See a screenshot of their exchange below:

http://naija.ng/1150601-naughty-lovers-simi-mocks-adekunle-golds-hairstyle.html#1150601

MissyB3, Fynestboi lalasticlala seun

(1) (Reply)

4years Ago He Was Paiting The Streets For World Cup In Brazil, Now He Worth €70m / Don’t Mess With Us – Tiwa Savage Says As She Steps Out With Her Son / When I Think Of Runtown, I Desire To Kiss Him- Lizzy Oraya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.