Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,205 members, 7,916,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 06:32 AM

Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) (50209 Views)

UNICAL's VC Reacts To Death Of Her Student Denied Medical Care Over N200 (Pix) / Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by DavSagacity(m): 10:16am On Feb 08, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
narrow minded people of the narrow minded street..

U got it men..!!!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by dasparrow: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2018
quentin06:
paedophilia has many forms

What has paedophilia got to do with a kind teacher making her student feel better? You think everyone is a bloody pervert like you who goes about sexually abusing little girls as young as 3 years old and destroy them for life?
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2018
DavSagacity:
That's good of her.
#You got to try a little kindness Show a little kindness Shine your light for everyone to see...
#throwback song
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by rubyjan(f): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2018
hoodedjaystrim:

nobody ask you
. Lol, bad belle tongue
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by dasparrow: 10:21am On Feb 08, 2018
steve6:
I just knew from the title that this did not happen in Nigeria. Nice one Ms. Bishop!

It cannot happen in Nigeria because Nigeria is a toxic country with emotionally broken citizens who were raised in homes filled with hate and plagued with domestic violence. Most Nigerians don't know anything about pure agape love. That is because they cannot give what they never received.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Abogwara: 10:23am On Feb 08, 2018
The lady is extremely pretty.
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by darlenese(f): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2018
Naija teachers be like ...

if u come to school with this jagajaga hair tomorrow ehn , u wee knw yourself
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 08, 2018
dasparrow:

What has paedophilia got to do with a kind teacher making her student feel better? You think everyone is a bloody pervert like you who goes about sexually abusing little girls as young as 3 years old and destroy them for life?

maybe you do that, jumping to such horrendous conclusions shows it
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Sniper4real(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2018
adadike281:
Way to go Ms bishop, Teachers should emulate her and stop making their pupils fed up with school

Nice C shaped a$$
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Allisonstvs(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2018
DavSagacity:
That's good of her.

#You got to try a little kindness
Show a little kindness
Shine your light for everyone to see...
my brother you are right, u said my mind.
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by census91: 10:57am On Feb 08, 2018
nigeria teachers abeg make una try copy her smiley
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by karlboss: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2018
Stallion93:
Lovely things happens in a lovely country with lovely people BUT....., if na Naija, Dey will say "I will flog you and when u grow u will come back and tell me Thank you" grin

U funny die oh

1 Like

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by cchiagom(f): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2018
LegendKing:
You don't need to be asked before you comment on a topic. Really, common sense isn't common these days.

Never mind some people are just sadist
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Deckline(m): 11:46am On Feb 08, 2018
12submarine:
We are in 2018 bro
Na mistake o my guy. Na that image cause am.
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Deckline(m): 11:50am On Feb 08, 2018
nuelyoyo:
don't be deceived by adadike281's profile pics, I have seen that profile pics before January this year on Nairaland.
Thank you o. Girls are not smiling again o. That is why she cut the head commot

1 Like

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Deckline(m): 11:52am On Feb 08, 2018
bennytrips27:
bro,i had to go check what you saw and when I did, I couldn't stop staring. She's endowed Lil wonder the likes.
But i dey doubt if she be the real person for the dp. She fi flat like my HP bag for real life so. Girls can murder!!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Akonimohate12: 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
Make we go jor

Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by Memories12411: 12:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
Some Nigerian teachers are more of masquerades than teachers. They will fix nails using scary colors for painting, their weavons look scary and their faces would be like drawing board having different colors. The pupils will be looking at the teacher and will not pay attention to the teaching.
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by streamsofjoy(f): 1:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
LegendKing:
This makes me remember my english teacher back then at sec. school. She liked me sooo much that she said she was going to name her son after me. And she did. I miss you ma.

Probably u were one of those students whose parents were influential and the teachers (even the principal sometimes) will compete to Favour them at the expense of the others whose parents were hoipolois in the society. God dey sha. I remember one of my uncles that year uncle Gideon (where is he sef)he might even be a Nairalander o make I come dey go.
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by drakeli: 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
ogunmourinho:
is this little baby a student or pupils...am confused..
American English. Everyone is a student. The British people taught us some are pupils.
Re: Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
hoodedjaystrim:

nobody ask you
LoL cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DIRECT ENTRY 2016/2017 LASU( Lagos State University) / Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student / My Department Is Full Of Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.