Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,105 members, 7,890,673 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:00 PM

Omotola At 40- What Omotola Can Teach You At 40 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola At 40- What Omotola Can Teach You At 40 (438 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / D’banj To Daddy Freeze: "I Pay My Tithes” - Singer Tells OAP At Omotola At 40 / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde At 40: 17 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omotola At 40- What Omotola Can Teach You At 40 by splendid22(m): 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Delectable Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde turns 40 today. The role interpreter who started acting in 1995 does not have anything to prove to anyone at this stage in her career. Omotola was honoured in Time magazine’s list of the 100 most influential people in the world alongside Michelle Obama, Beyoncé and Kate Middleton. She is undoubtedly one of the most sought after entertainment personalities in these climes.

The sexy mother of four has been able to stay relevant in a competitive entertainment space for more than two decades .Some actresses started out with Omotola, but they are no longer in the game. So what makes ‘Omosexy’ inimitable?

Authenticity

The actress who also doubles as a real estate doesn’t pretend to be what she is not. Omotola is an entertainer who is vocal about her convictions and true to herself.

She once said in an interview: “I think the government needs to wake up. They go around the world and they brag about Nollywood. Why would you brag about something you’re not developing? It’s not as if they are not doing anything but it’s not enough. They need to understand that Nollywood is a force in itself, it needs a ministry of its own.For a long time, Nollywood was the only thing Nigerians in the diaspora had to brag about Nigeria. We also have a problem in this country, we won’t allow ourselves to be great because we know each other but we support white people if they try to do something. If people in the diaspora say anything bad about Nigeria, Nigerians there use Nollywood movies to show that there are mansions in Nigeria.” That’s how authentic Omotola is.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/omotola40how-to-be-sought-after-in-a-crowded-marketplace/

Re: Omotola At 40- What Omotola Can Teach You At 40 by subtlemee(f): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2018
I didn't learn anything

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Finds New Love / Male Housemates Have Nothing To Offer – Cee-c Says To Alex #bbnaija / Iyabo Ojo Vs Fathia Williams - Who Has The Best Shaku Shaku?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.