Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,789 members, 7,930,679 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 04:35 AM

Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series (8215 Views)

800 Mind Blowing Facts That Will Absolutely Make Your Day After Knowing / 10 Most Surprising Facts That Really Happened / Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:03am On Feb 08, 2018
giftedheart1:
even mammy water
Eye yam telling u sad
Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by obaataaokpaewu: 6:16am On Feb 08, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

But one country in West Africa has a president that budget's a billion+ for food every year, that's not our annoyance, what got us infuriated was the fact that he was pictured drinking Milo Sachet Tea in 2015.

Strange things dey happen for this world
Have you forgotten that there is a provision for "rent" in State House budget? We pay the rent for the president here embarassed
Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
Have you forgotten that there is a provision for "rent" in State House budget? We pay the rent for the president here embarassed
Truly, truly we are finished embarassed
Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by franklingud(m): 8:51am On Feb 08, 2018
Mario games?

Wow!

Oyibo too sabi abeg.
Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:07am On Feb 08, 2018
Didn't know half of all dis stuff b4......

Tnx op 4 enlighten us more....
Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by balaclava: 9:19am On Feb 08, 2018
Why putting me for tension Na...on a long thing?

Na so I see
...almost through...

...counting down...

... that's all folk!

Then almost immediately I saw

...bonus...

....and another bonus

And ...more bonus

Then i saw

...take a few more

...bonus ending

And finally lastcard!

I doubt if it has finally finished.
I'm still expectant
Your type will still come up with ... 'last card bonus'

Very enlightening
Knowledge acquired.
Thanks
Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by george1914: 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
Recruiting now for iRoko TV - Offline Sales Agent!!!!

Offline Sales Agent

Our client is one of the largest Internet companies in West Africa with offices in Lagos, London, New York and Johannesburg. They are a well-funded, Venture Capital backed internet business. This company has been featured in publications such as CNN, CNBC Africa, BBC, NY Times, Variety, Financial Times, Economist, The Sunday Times, The Times, Forbes, Techcrunch and many others. They now have openings for Offline Sales Agents in various locations in Lagos.

Locations include:

Ikeja
Victoria Island
Surulere
Lekki / Ajah
Alimosho
Isolo/Okota
Yaba
Ajah
Maryland
Trade Fair/Alaba
Iyana Ipaja/Idimu
Ketu
Ikorodu
Apapa

Key Responsibilities

Sell IROKOTV subscription from their designated Kiosk and within its environs
Identify opportunities for corporate sales and new market frontiers for agent to explore and market IROKOTV
Provide customer service to existing subscribers
Receive cash on behalf of IROKOTV for new subscriptions, and remit to IROKOTV bank accounts provided
Market IROKOTV and create awareness around the kiosks

Key Requirements

Should have previously worked - or have an understanding - of sales/ target driving job.
Should be of high integrity, and have guarantors and references that are verifiable (as agents will be dealing with cash).
Candidates should be confident, outspoken and able to convince customers to subscribe to IROKOTV..
Candidate should live close enough to locations were there are kiosks/ vacancies to ensure successful candidates are able to easily commute to and from work.
Preferably, candidate will have a functioning Android phone - in some cases, the company can issue the candidate a phone, subject to having a comfortable level of assurance from the candidates guarantor

Other Information

Career Growth: Offline Sales Agent > Team Lead > Sales Coordinator
Salary: 25,000 Per month Basic
On Target Earning: 40,000 – 60,000 per month

Click to apply https://jobs.erecruiterafrica.com/recruit/ViewJob.na?digest=7bFfrqWayytG7x7fCG6DFTqHlPOHxnp@LmlGlknZ7zE-&embedsource=Embed

Shortlisted Applicants will be contacted via email

Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
Number 3 is so on point shocked
Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by kadree(m): 5:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
tuoyoojo:
more bonus

Oh! So Police high handedness isn't limited to Nigeria.
Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by tuoyoojo(m): 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
balaclava:

Na so I see
...almost through...

...counting down...

... that's all folk!

...bonus...

....and another bonus

And ...more bonus

Then i saw

...take a few more

...bonus ending

And finally lastcard!

I'm still expectant

Very enlightening
Knowledge acquired.
Thanks

see as u almost use laff scatter my belle

I go soon add more nor worry

1 Like

Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by tuoyoojo(m): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:

this country mata weak men like ripe dodo
Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by tuoyoojo(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
1shortblackboy:
imagine!!! ur here posting educative thread and u think u will make front page. if u like don't go and post about Big Brother Naija

hahhahaha
Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by sekem: 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
Very interesting facts
Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by tuoyoojo(m): 6:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
balaclava:

Na so I see
...almost through...

...counting down...

... that's all folk!

...bonus...

....and another bonus

And ...more bonus

Then i saw

...take a few more

...bonus ending

And finally lastcard!

I'm still expectant

Very enlightening
Knowledge acquired.
Thanks

last card bonus.... winks

3 Likes

Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by tuoyoojo(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
finally my brethren

3 Likes

Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by ponti93(m): 1:15am On Feb 09, 2018
grin
Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by adedayo3193(m): 1:43am On Feb 09, 2018
tuoyoojo:
bonus ending

I would so much love this headphone
Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by dividedbyzero: 6:41am On Feb 09, 2018
LOVELY
tuoyoojo:
still gat more
Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 09, 2018
I am wowed!!
Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by ShareMe24(m): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2018
Dis post dey blow.my head oh
Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by idom101: 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
Very educating
Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by Phaneroo: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
only one didn't amaze me. So inspiring.
Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by kaffyadeakeem(f): 7:37am On Feb 10, 2018
Keep it Op.Educative and interesting
Re: Facts That Would Blow Your Mind. Vol 2. Picture Series by Ndipe(m): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Interesting, thanks for sharing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Top 23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fee / Caribbean School Of Health, Ogijo, 2018/19 Admission Form Is Out / Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing And Pharmacology Which Is Better To Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.