Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,605 members, 7,944,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:32 AM

Candid Advice Needed On What Business To Do With Little Capital! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Candid Advice Needed On What Business To Do With Little Capital! (1196 Views)

My Candid Advice To All Business Owners. / Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please / How to Start Mobile Data Reselling Business in Nigeria 2021 With Little Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Candid Advice Needed On What Business To Do With Little Capital! by Tremor007: 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2018
Business ideas are needed to multiply one's income in life this is why I want to seek for sincere established business men or women here on the best advice or business tips they can offer that can yield 100% or more profits within one year and such businesses should cut across agricultural products, information technology (computer accessories), stationeries, electrical products, online marketing and networking, international products and consumables.

The idea here is to get good profits from any buying and selling transactions involved in the course of operating these businesses or services rendered to prospective clients. Over to you great and brilliant minds here. Thank you in advance Sirs and Mas.

(1) (Reply)

Delivery Services In Calabar / Large Format Printing Materials/laminating Films/ctcp Plate Maker / Oriflame Registration 08069690811

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.