Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,377 members, 7,950,803 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:35 PM

Photographer Of Newlywed Couple Who Died In Car Crash Pens Emotional Tribute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photographer Of Newlywed Couple Who Died In Car Crash Pens Emotional Tribute (665 Views)

Couple Who Dated Online For Two Months Holds Wedding After Meeting (Photos) / Newlywed Bride Advises Single Women To Avoid Men (Video) / Man & Woman Found Dead In Car After Sex On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photographer Of Newlywed Couple Who Died In Car Crash Pens Emotional Tribute by Priscy01(f): 12:27am On Feb 08, 2018
Remember Newlyweds, Mr and Mrs Jochebed Ehimen Ifijeh , who died in a motor accident on their way home from a wedding ceremony in Delta State on Friday, February 2. Their official wedding photographer, Bischarispictures took to Instagram to pay tribute to the couple.

It was reported that the lovely couple had their wedding on November 18th, 2017, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

He wrote;
No Words to describe the pain yet We Praise God.
Their laughter, their adoring spirit, their generous heart, the way their smile made us feel.

Life is a fragile affair. We are all dancing on the edge of a precipice, a dizzying cliff so high we can’t see the bottom.

Everyone thinks we are dealing with this the very best but without God’s wisdom, we’d be a mess.

Keep singing with the heavenly choir of angels and we’ll see on that beautiful morning.

See his post and more photos of the couple below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/photographer-of-newlywed-nigerian-couple-who-died-in-car-crash-pens-emotional-tribute.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Photographer Of Newlywed Couple Who Died In Car Crash Pens Emotional Tribute by placeofallure(f): 4:46am On Feb 08, 2018
Oh Dear Lord! This is so sad! Don't know them but the loss on the family can't be imagined. Such cute people! This world sef!
Re: Photographer Of Newlywed Couple Who Died In Car Crash Pens Emotional Tribute by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 08, 2018
Too emotional for me. May God grant their families the fortitude to bear this great loss.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Ask Girl If She Be Runz Girl Omo She Vex Block Me! / She Asked Me To Be Her Val, How Do I Reply Her / 14 Year Old Female Student Nabbed With Marijuana In School Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.