Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,219 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

I can help Nigeria Police To Track Fulani Herdsman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I can help Nigeria Police To Track Fulani Herdsman (814 Views)

Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace / What Are You Doing As A Citizen To Help Nigeria? / The Moment Ihedioha Sent Police To Raid Okorocha Daughter's Shop, Blasted (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I can help Nigeria Police To Track Fulani Herdsman by Adieza(m): 9:42am On Feb 08, 2018
The police declared Kassim Afegbua wanted and arrested him for doing his job with a computer. I wonder if I will be arrested for doing their job. I thought I help the police with the pictures of the very friendly foreigners on the video I published yesterday. The police should let me know if they want their phones traced as well and located. I can even show them how to record their conversations and locate them before they strike again. I will only charge N100 for this service.

These men are killing people and rampaging all over the nation and nobody is declaring them wanted.

In a normal country these pictures will be all over the air and the police asking the general public to help them locate these criminals. However, this is Nigeria, the police is busy collecting N100 Naira on the streets and the military is not in a hurry to round any group up carrying arms from the north. I guess these are the friendly herdsmen they are talking about unlike the terrorist IPOB who only carry sticks and flags.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=330845557421559&id=158338594672257

This is the Video That Dr. Aroms Earlier Revealed the Herdsmen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em_qPs4GI-E

Re: I can help Nigeria Police To Track Fulani Herdsman by Adieza(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2018
cc: lalasticlala and mynd44 cc: seun and maclatunji

Re: I can help Nigeria Police To Track Fulani Herdsman by Adieza(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2018
cc: sarrki and madridguy cc: bisanni and EKITI001
Re: I can help Nigeria Police To Track Fulani Herdsman by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2018
Here is a civilian gathering information for the DSS, SSS, Police, army, civil defence etc on a situation that has lingered beyond norm with no solution in sight.

But in other news, watch him get wanted and arrested maybe possibly declared a terrorist.
Re: I can help Nigeria Police To Track Fulani Herdsman by americanson: 10:16am On Feb 08, 2018
Adieza:
The police declared Kassim Afegbua wanted and arrested him for doing his job with a computer. I wonder if I will be arrested for doing their job. I thought I help the police with the pictures of the very friendly foreigners on the video I published yesterday. The police should let me know if they want their phones traced as well and located. I can even show them how to record their conversations and locate them before they strike again. I will only charge N100 for this service.

These men are killing people and rampaging all over the nation and nobody is declaring them wanted.

In a normal country these pictures will be all over the air and the police asking the general public to help them locate these criminals. However, this is Nigeria, the police is busy collecting N100 Naira on the streets and the military is not in a hurry to round any group up carrying arms from the north. I guess these are the friendly herdsmen they are talking about unlike the terrorist IPOB who only carry sticks and flags.

I know you copied this from his facebook page. Please drop the that we can push to front page
Re: I can help Nigeria Police To Track Fulani Herdsman by Adieza(m): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2018
americanson:

I know you copied this from his facebook page. Please drop the that we can push to front page

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=330845557421559&id=158338594672257
Like www.Facebook.com/AromsAigbehi
Re: I can help Nigeria Police To Track Fulani Herdsman by Adieza(m): 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
cc: lalasticlala and mynd44 kindly push to front page to end impunity and killings. This forum is For Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

LG Autonomy... State Assemblies Lets Nigeria Down,dogara / Does It Mean The Youths Are Not Ready For Leadership? / Ekweremadu To Face Trial In UAE, UK, US Over Hidden Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.