Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,278 members, 7,881,043 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (86258 Views)

These Are The Things I Consider Better Than Sex(photos Included) / US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by donstan18: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
izaray:
if i were the guy, i would have chop up d girl's eartongue

Lol, cheesy since you are a lady, what would you have chopped up if reverse were the case cheesy

His D? tongue
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by HSfoundation(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tallesty1:
Have experienced something like that.

Half way into it and she pushed me off her and said she no do again.

She: I don dey go.

Confused Me: Go where?

She: My mama house, I no come here make you kill me.

I let her go and ended the relationship afterwards.

Truth is, if she says stop and you refuse, it's rape. The question is, how can she prove it in a court?

Baba head they pain you fa, you did what? Drop from an airplane at 20,000 altitude. Bros you wicked.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by izaray(f): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
donstan18:

Lol, cheesy since you are a lady, what would you have chopped up if reverse were the case cheesy

His[b] D?:[/b]P
Mba, his balls, let me come and be going biko cool
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by bikefab(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
Hehehehehehe...Chineke! Nutin wey pesin no go hear for this our generation
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by papae1(m): 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
donstan18:
She thinks accusing and hiding under the shield of the word "Rape" will change the fact that her pussy have been fvcked cheesy cheesy

She's obviously feeling like a looser after getting laid by the guy with all her formings in their office, hereby calling it rape so as to cover up cheesy cheesy

She's scared that the guy will tell and gist their fellow workers how she was shivering and shouting "Ewu o" Ewu o" "Emi o" "Emi o" while cuming cheesy

She don't want their office workers to know how she was rolling her eyeballs, dragging bedspread and making sounds like "Ashika!" "Ashika!" Kushika" while cuming cheesy cheesy

She don't want the guy to tell their workers that her boobs are sagged and that her pussy looks like an expired kidney cheesy cheesy

The truth remains that A fvcked pussy cannot be unfvcked cheesy
Words of wisdom..
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tapout:

thank You...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6669145_img20180208154119215_jpeg6356310d94a7eb780f1c0709b5801716
the whole sex wasnt rape,just the strokes after she told him to stop. To be clear grin cuz i see what u tried ta do there
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by ChristineC: 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
donstan18:
She thinks accusing and hiding under the shield of the word "Rape" will change the fact that her pussy have been fvcked cheesy cheesy

She's obviously feeling like a looser after getting laid by the guy with all her formings in their office, hereby calling it rape so as to cover up cheesy cheesy

She's scared that the guy will tell and gist their fellow workers how she was shivering and shouting "Ewu o" Ewu o" "Emi o" "Emi o" while cuming cheesy

She don't want their office workers to know how she was rolling her eyeballs, dragging bedspread and making sounds like "Ashika!" "Ashika!" Kushika" while cuming cheesy cheesy

She don't want the guy to tell their workers that her boobs are sagged and that her pussy looks like an expired kidney cheesy cheesy

hahaha you no well o
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by donstan18: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
izaray:
Mba, his balls, let me come and be going biko cool

Lol cheesy badt bae loving it when she's choked while being stroked wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by misterjosh(m): 4:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin grin grin grin who is this clown...
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by blizswt: 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
Diz girl is very greedy,..... Buh hem supposed know say when woman CUM, she go tire naaa... Lemme CUM n b GOING
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by blank(f): 4:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
Long and short, once one party says stop, ensure you stop. Prior consent doesn't give a blanket consent. NO means NO.

So the guy is a self confirmed rapist.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by fortunechy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
selfish girl....
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Tapout(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
the whole sex wasnt rape,just the strokes after she told him to stop. To be clear grin cuz i see what u tried ta do there

whatever... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin i done tire to argue abeg.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by cutedidah(f): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
All of you shouting consent please just sharrap. why did she accept in the first place?..A guy is in the heavenlies and because the selfish and proud babe came she's shouting stop. why will he stop..
please leave the guy let him come and come again.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by dyydxx: 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
blank:
Long and short, once one party says stop, ensure you stop. Prior consent doesn't give a blanket consent. NO means NO.

So the guy is a self confirmed rapist.

Rubbish. Even in the UK, the offence was only for the guy because he knew the stand of the woman on ejaculation before the sex act.In other words, ejaculation wasn't agreed to as part of the sex and the man knew it before they started. Did you even read the judgement at all...It's very different from this naija guy's experience. You can't be midway and then almost to ejaculate you now say No all of a sudden and then if the guy doesn't stop he's a confirmed rapist...what a load of bullocks
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tapout:

whatever... cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin i done tire to argue abeg.
Good.that mean i win tongue tongue
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by mechanics(m): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
hahahahah, funny, making love is not cookie abi
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Sunnysteve009(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tallesty1:

Truth is, if she says stop and you refuse, it's rape. The question is, how can she prove it in a court?
OBJECTION MY LORD, THE FACT THAT THEY BOTH AGREE AT THE INITIAL STAGE PROVES THAT, IS A CONSENSUAL BURRAY, SO FOR THAT REASON SHE DON'T HAVE A GOOD CASE,BECAUSE AS SHE CAME THE GUY IN QUESTION HAVE THE RIGHT TO COME TO, BECAUSE IS AN UNFINISHED MATCH AT THAT POINT, EXCEPT HE CHOOSE TO STOP, IN YOUR OWN CASE THAT YOU MENTIONED IS DIFFERENT FROM THIS BECAUSE THE MATCH AS NOT STARTED.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Tapout(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
Good.that mean i win tongue tongue

this lady/girl, I can see u sha like to argue. besides I haven't gained anything physically, spiritually or Financially while arguing and trying to convince u, so No wahala carry the trophy and go biko grin cheesy grin
How did u even come up with such a moniker sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Sunnysteve009(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tallesty1:

OBJECTION MY LORD, THE FACT THAT THEY BOTH AGREE AT THE INITIAL STAGE PROVES THAT, IS A CONSENSUAL BURRAY, SO FOR THAT REASON SHE DON'T HAVE A GOOD CASE,BECAUSE AS SHE CAME THE GUY IN QUESTION HAVE THE RIGHT TO COME TO, BECAUSE IS AN UNFINISHED MATCH AT THAT POINT, EXCEPT HE CHOOSE TO STOP, IN YOUR OWN CASE THAT YOU MENTIONED IS DIFFERENT FROM THIS BECAUSE THE MATCH AS NOT STARTED, COUPLE WITH THE FACT THAT YOU ARE POTENT.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by biacan(f): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
izaray:
Donstan18 is planing on how, he wanna cum before bae, you are busy talking about pic, how is that going to work tongue cheesy

How far gurl, But dat babe greedy die
You dey mind am undecided

I'm fyn...... she's so greedy biko
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by EOOJ(m): 5:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
Dimples129:

If I say stop and my man continued then it is rape because I no longer consent to my body being 'used' short of a better word.

Even if taken to court, chances of her winning d case is slim grin
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tapout:

this lady/girl, I can see u sha like to argue. besides I haven't gained anything physically, spiritually or Financially while arguing and trying to convince u, so No wahala carry the trophy and go biko grin cheesy grin
How did u even come up with such a moniker sad
grin i was kidding.

The moniker was after the American cheeze puff snack chip, then i found that there was a nigerian puffpuff. So either or i guess
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 08, 2018
Sunnysteve009:
OBJECTION MY LORD, THE FACT THAT THEY BOTH AGREE AT THE INITIAL STAGE PROVES THAT, IS A CONSENSUAL BURRAY, SO FOR THAT REASON SHE DON'T HAVE A GOOD CASE,BECAUSE AS SHE CAME THE GUY IN QUESTION HAVE THE RIGHT TO COME TO, BECAUSE IS AN UNFINISHED MATCH AT THAT POINT, EXCEPT HE CHOOSE TO STOP, IN YOUR OWN CASE THAT YOU MENTIONED IS DIFFERENT FROM THIS BECAUSE THE MATCH AS NOT STARTED, COUPLE WITH THE FACT THAT YOU ARE POTENT.
he has no legal right 2 cum . But he must have continued consent thats in US common law court

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by legendabiodun(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
ehya but wetting surprise me pass for these story b say #aunty chior y did u sing with the guy microphone that's means u guys r up to somtyn hummm
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Sunnysteve009(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
LesbianBoy:

When I say buhari has finished this country, you guys think ayam joking. See Tallesty1 that used to be active under jonathan, buhari becomes president he is no longer active

Buhari sef
BROTHERLY, ANYONE THAT IS ALWAYS ACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA IS JOBLESS, THAT MEANS UNDER JONATHAN, TALLESTY 1 IS JOBLESS WHILE UNDER BUHARI IS GAINFUL EMPLOYED THROUGH NPOWER, COMMON SENCE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Sunnysteve009:
BROTHERLY, ANYONE THAT IS ALWAYS ACTIVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA IS JOBLESS, THAT MEANS UNDER JONATHAN, TALLESTY 1 IS JOBLESS WHILE UNDER BUHARI IS GAINFUL EMPLOYED THROUGH NPOWER, COMMON SENCE.
Will you keep quiet?
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
HSfoundation:

Baba head they pain you fa, you did what? Drop from an airplane at 20,000 altitude. Bros you wicked.
What would you have me do brother? Force her? If she come for my room nko?

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Tapout(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
grin i was kidding.

The moniker was after the American cheeze puff snack chip, then i found that there was a nigerian puffpuff. So either or i guess

na wah o,Of all the snaks in America... I thought It was culled from the usual puffpuff i know that is heavy laden with oil. And how can u not know of 9ja puffpuff, r u mexican? sad
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tapout:

na wah o,Of all the snaks in America... I thought It was culled from the usual puffpuff i know that is heavy laden with oil. And how can u not know of 9ja puffpuff, r u mexican? sad
undecided no. Im Black American.
Re: Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) by Tapout(m): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
undecided no. Im Black American.

Oh really...any connection or family tie with Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument / Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.