Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,738 members, 7,952,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Surf The Internet Freely Today - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Surf The Internet Freely Today (728 Views)

Oresegun Olumide’s Complete Paintings That Broke The Internet And Got The World / Party Invitation Via The Internet: Would You Attend [opinion Needed]? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surf The Internet Freely Today by anxman7(m): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2010
EVERY ONE LISTEN UP.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO MTN AND ZAIN USERS

WITH YOUR PC OR LAPTOP HAS BEEN DISABLED FOR MTN AND ZAIN USERS. FORMERLY IT WAS FREEDOM FOR MTN (STILL WORKING WITH ZAIN BUT VERY SLOW) LATER FREEGATE THEN LATER ULTRA SOFT AND LATER HOTSPPOT. ALL THIS PROXY HAS BEEN DISABLED BY THE GIANT COMPANIES BUT THERE IS STILL A SECRET.

YOU CAN ACCESS THEIR NETWORK ANONYMOUSLY FOR LIFE.

ITS A CODE YOU DO NOT NEED A SOFTWARE FOR THIS. NO GPASS OR TOR OR HOTSPOT BECAUSE THEY WONT WORK.
JUST HAVE THE CURRENT MOZILLA VERSION ON YOUR PC AND YOU WILL BROWSE THE INTERNET WITH SUPER FAST CONNECTION (IF YOU ARE USING MOBILES THIS MAY BE SLOWER).

THIS IS A CODE AND IT IS UNDETECTABLE BY THEIR SYSTEMS.

JUST GET AN MTN OR ZAIN MODEM AT ANY OF THEIR OUTLET THEN CALL ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU THE CODE.
"YOU WILL BE AMAZED"!.

IF YOU WISH DOWNLOAD 1 GIGABYTE PER DAY.

LASTLY THIS IS VERY AFFORDABLE.

MICHAEL NWEKE

N.B. NO MR PAY INTO MY BANK ACCOUNT!
Re: Surf The Internet Freely Today by ALAKANNI(m): 9:32am On Apr 22, 2010
Use your brain for something positive, not to defraud other people. angry angry angry
Re: Surf The Internet Freely Today by anxman7(m): 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2010
OH!, sorry Sir but i am using my brains correctly more functioning than your (that's for sure). And who told u i defraud people?. Have u sent me money by any mines before? definitely not!. I think you are out of your mind. Again is it that you don't believe you can browse the net for free?. Help yourself.
Re: Surf The Internet Freely Today by deevick246(m): 12:36am On Apr 28, 2010
@ poster,but why do we have to pay?afterall the connection to be connected to is not yours.People should stop all this get rich scheme on NL.
Re: Surf The Internet Freely Today by anxman7(m): 3:03pm On May 03, 2010
Have u paid yourself? Please tell everyone the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Hall Decoration With 300 Guest Chairs Covered For Just N75, 000 Only! / How Do You Make It In Nollywood, If You Are Not A Nigerian? / Lets Make You A Star

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.