Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

Apply For Network Of People Living With HIV And AIDS In Nigeria Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Network Of People Living With HIV And AIDS In Nigeria Recruitment 2018 (412 Views)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Associates / Standard Chartered Bank International Graduate Programme 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apply For Network Of People Living With HIV And AIDS In Nigeria Recruitment 2018 by peterakpanumo: 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
Network of People Living with HIV and AIDS in Nigeria (NEPWHAN) is an indigenous non -governmental organization, established in 1998 to serve as a collective voice of PLHIV in Nigeria. The Network coordinates, supervises and monitors programs and activities of Support Groups of People Living with HIV/AID in Nigeria.

The organization is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria as a charity, non-profit and non-governmental organization. The Network has established structures at the six geopolitical zones and the 36 State of the Federation, including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). It coordinates the affairs of Support Groups’ membership across the Federation, as the umbrella administrative body of all support groups of people living with HIV in Nigeria.

As a Sub-Recipient to FHI360 on the Global Fund IMPACT Grant, NEPWHAN is implementing the Care and Support Component of the Grant in 11+1 States, which includes Akwa-Ibom and Nasarawa States.

In view of this, we seek applications from qualified candidates for the below position in the organization, for Global Fund HIV/TB Grant:... Read more details here ==>>>http://www.currentschoolnews.com/job/nepwhan-recruitment/

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy:van Sales Representatives / Marketing Job / Recruitment For Front End Ui/ux Designer (3 Months Contract)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.