Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

If Rapture Takes Place On Valentine's Day,will you Make Heaven? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Rapture Takes Place On Valentine's Day,will you Make Heaven? (428 Views)

If Rapture Takes Place Now, What Are You Going To Do? / First Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In UK / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Rapture Takes Place On Valentine's Day,will you Make Heaven? by Jochabed(f): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2018
Yes/No. This should be a food for thought.
Re: If Rapture Takes Place On Valentine's Day,will you Make Heaven? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
At the right hand side of the father undecided
Re: If Rapture Takes Place On Valentine's Day,will you Make Heaven? by Jochabed(f): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
greiboy:
At the right hand side of the father undecided
Amen
Re: If Rapture Takes Place On Valentine's Day,will you Make Heaven? by ayookunlee: 1:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
I won't, only if football is a sin
Re: If Rapture Takes Place On Valentine's Day,will you Make Heaven? by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2018

Re: If Rapture Takes Place On Valentine's Day,will you Make Heaven? by bobokeshington: 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2018
may be or may be not
Re: If Rapture Takes Place On Valentine's Day,will you Make Heaven? by Faxole: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
You have to be really dense to believe that the Revelation story is a literal foretelling of the future. And you have to be denser and very ignorant to think that the world will end by a rapturing of Christians into heaven.

1 Like

Re: If Rapture Takes Place On Valentine's Day,will you Make Heaven? by KingCassy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
Yes of course

I'm KingCassy

In other news... Get your mtn, Airtel and ETISALAT data from me at cheap rate eg mtn 1gb for N600 etc... I also buy iTunes, Amazon and Google Play Card at juicy rate.
Visit my thread for more info @ https://www.nairaland.com/4092873/kobohub-mtn-etisalat-data-services#61047344

(1) (Reply)

.... / It’s Not Me, It’s You! Reasons People Leave Relationships / The Most Unfaithful Countries In EUROPE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.