Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,322 members, 7,934,252 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:00 PM

Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club (38469 Views)

Man Cries Out As Cow Destroys His New Car While The Fulani Herdsmen Look On. / Igor Moroz Destroys His Mercedes-AMG G63 SUV By Dropping It From Helicopter / Lightening Destroys Lady's Car In Abuja This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by akinreals: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2018
When someone is frustrated, he/she can do unimaginable things. I remembered my when my ex boss just bought his macbook, the thing was hanging seriously, he was very annoyed and he just smashed the laptop of N400k on the floor and i started crying. I love slow system, he should have dash me instead of spoiling it. It is well

2 Likes

Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by Troublemaker007(m): 4:33pm On Feb 08, 2018
blaqroy:
If u were Jonah and the fish swallowed u from Atlanta Georgia USA and vomited u at water-side Aba, what will u do??

Na which kind annoying question be this na. Wetin do Australia beach or Italian shore.
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by Tapout(m): 4:38pm On Feb 08, 2018
the guy get strength sha..... what ever happened to gasoline and lighter sad

btw did he also come with a camera crew?? undecided or he's just pulling a stunt sad sad
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by Rubbiish(m): 4:39pm On Feb 08, 2018
Troublemaker007:
And I am here worshipping my Corolla S as if na Lamborghini e be. Tell it “Baby, you know u are the fastest car in world no one can replace u. Truth be told. This life is not fair.
U wey get car dey talk, what of who no get?

1 Like

Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by blaqroy: 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
Troublemaker007:

Na which kind annoying question be this na. Wetin do Australia beach or Italian shore.
grin grin grin
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by Enemyofpeace: 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
And lala is still still there struggling to buy a bicycle grin grin
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by Kobicove(m): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2018
His stupidity, his loss undecided
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by Kobicove(m): 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
They will replace it for him

No manufacturer anywhere in the world will replace an item that was damaged willfully!
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by Enemyofpeace: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
akinreals:
When someone is frustrated, he/she can do unimaginable things. I remembered my when my ex boss just bought his macbook, the thing was hanging seriously, he was very annoyed and he just smashed the laptop of N400k on the floor and i started crying. I love slow system, he should have dash me instead of spoiling it. It is well
that's how we childrens of reach parents always behave whenever we are angry
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
Too much money
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by iheartellah(m): 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
This your meme is dope grin
BruncleZuma:
This guy village people no get one atom of joy...but nah him money Sha.

[img]https://im-01./FTcK.gif[/img]
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by begwong: 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
He should be ready to work for another 17years to buy another one. Lack of patience. If to say na 4 NAIJA e happen I for no dey surprise!
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by vickzie(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2018
bone dat man, destroy 61m for wia, that ride would be heading down to West Africa where it would be Fixed by an experienced panel beater with 500k and sold for 50m, just watch out for the next Benz advert on nairaland, it could be this same car

3 Likes

Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Rubbish so he took a camera man with him while drving so that the camera can video him smashing the car if it's breaks down,

The car is insured, it will be replaced, only his insurance premium will be high, so no biggie
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2018
Kobicove:

No manufacturer anywhere in the world will replace an item that was damaged willfully!
yes! but his car insurance will.
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by JastSiryin(m): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Overlooking his otherwise thoughtless act, one discovers a hidden lesson. And that is, no man-made invention is worth bothering one's mind over. In the end even the most expensive cars would be nothing but scraps of metals, cities would become ruins. Such is the fate of the material world.
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by mechanics(m): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
He should have just waited patiently for the manager to arrive, too much money.
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by zinaunreal(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
i wonder how much i can gather in 15 years
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by akinsmail51: 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2018
What's has he gained now?
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by R0ckefeller: 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
am not surprise because benz is going to replace it with a brand new one no big deal but try that for naija my guy you are oyo
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by lonlytroy(m): 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
Troublemaker007:
And I am here worshipping my Corolla S as if na Lamborghini e be. Tell it “Baby, you know u are the fastest car in world no one can replace u. Truth be told. This life is not fair.

If life no fair, make u bleach am
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by hoodmenconcept(m): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
benz is always my dream car.. but seeing this video.. benz is out of option cos it shows that, they lack good customer relation because the guy was frustrated and anyone can be in such situation..

furk benz...
BMW/Audi take over....
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by Troublemaker007(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2018
lonlytroy:

If life no fair, make u bleach am

Abeg you fit borrow me small Hypo or JIK.
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by vicfajeze: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2018
herdekunley9ja:
his he mad Funke!!! funke!!! Aye mi
FILM AIYE
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by piagetskinner(m): 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2018
okay..that's cool...
I hope he smashes the next one he buys
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by Turantula(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
See what Buhari has caused!!
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by naijaman3: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
gypsey:
The car is insured, it will be replaced, only his insurance premium will be high, so no biggie

gypsey:
yes! but his car insurance will.

Wrong! No insurance company anywhere in the world will cover loss or damage done willingly. For loss or damage to be covered the cause of the damage has to be fortuitous (meaning happened by accident or chance rather than design), or at least be outside the control of the beneficiary of the insurance. That is not the situation in this case. The guy willingly damaged the car by himself.
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2018
make sure u dont smash ur wife like dis...
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by DAVE5(m): 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tapout:
the guy get strength sha..... what ever happened to gasoline and lighter sad

btw did he also come with a camera crew?? undecided or he's just pulling a stunt sad sad

That video is just a stunt jawe.....

You wan smash ur benz then u took camera guys and was even handed a golf stick by someone else In The background

The whites can do anything to gain popularity

Anything!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by ekmike(m): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
I feel this way sometimes when my phone starts to misbehave but when I remember his much I paid for it I will calm down. I hate it when something doesn't work when I badly need it
Re: Customer Destroys His N61m Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG With A Golf Club by ekmike(m): 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
I feel this way sometimes when my phone starts to misbehave but when I remember his much I paid for it I will calm down. I feel frustrated when something doesn't work when I badly need it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Remember This Car? / The Company Behind New Danfo Buses in Lagos Unveiled - AutoReportNG / Car Submerged In Massive Flood In Benin After Hours Of Rainfall. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.