Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,770 members, 7,879,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:40 PM

Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed (52241 Views)

Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) / My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by opribo(m): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
The girl is a naive, foolish, dull, not smart type of girl and she paid dearly for it. She should count her losses and move on. How a girl of this modern age will be in a relationship and not know when to call it quits.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Heavance(m): 4:52pm On Feb 08, 2018
nicanony:
Nairalanders, your advice is needed. Had to open a new account to post this for a friend who is currently in a mess.

LONG POST ALERT!!!

She dated her ex-fiance for 9years during which a lot of things happened.

She happens to be one of those cool-headed naive girls. He had carnal knowledge of her when she was 17 without her consent (assumed rape). She told no one out of fear, stigma and condemnation. The guy came back begging that he loves her & would like to marry her in future and since the deed was done, they should just start dating. After much pleading, she agreed to date him (Her biggest mistake). She noticed the guy use some slang when talking with his friends but felt it was normal guys stuff & didnt know what it meant and moreover after they started dating he disassociated himself from them. He brought out the idea of them making a blood oath to keep d relationship solid & to marry each other which after much persuasion they did it. Unknowingly to her, the guy was a cultist.

While they were in the uni, she got pregnant twice & wanted to keep d baby but the guy insisted on a D&C cos he wasnt ready to father a child as @then so he took her to d hospital to get it done. After graduation, his attitude changed and he started flirting with other girls, dated 2 known ones and always came back begging. My friend loved him & took him back despite his excesses. Suitors started coming, d guy started hitting her, gives death threat to any man who he perceives is asking her out via phone/message & threatens her. To the extent, he threatened a Captain (Navy man), the man wrote a statement that her ex was a cultist & ordered his men to teach him a big lesson but d girl pleaded on his behalf. She had to call our friend whose father was a soldier, he intervened & the captain later dropped d case after much pleading. He later stopped the hitting & threats on her after she stood her ground on one of those occasions but said he was never breaking the oath that must get married.

She got a fair job, supported him financially cos he couldnt get a good job after graduation. He proposed & marriage plans kicked off, she spent all her savings 4 d plans and getting him a good house for dem wen dey eventually get married. N.B: She didnt stay in d house. Both families had met and all that was left was to get the formal marriage done. They started having issues & d quarrels became much, so she decided to give him some space for 3months which they both agreed to. After 3months, she returned & found out d guy was dating someone else who he camped in his house. The guy said he has moved on since d girl gave him space & dat he loves d new girl & wants to marry her and all he wants is to break the oath they did when they were young, that they were never meant to be. They met with a pastor who broke the oath for them. The new lady even went as far as threatening her never to call her ex-fiancé line again if not she will see what will happen. She recorded d call & told her sister. After the call, she noticed she has been falling ill off & on, she thought it was normal until her mind went back to the threat call.

She was devastated and almost committed suicide if not for d intervention of a friend of ours. After the suicide attempt, she told us everything (her close friends), we also found out her ex-fiancé was a suspected cultist. During the suicide attempt, she was rushed to the hospital cos she fainted (before now, she sometimes complain of lower abdominal pain). Several tests & scan were carried out on her & it was detected that her womb was okay but are fallopian tubes were blocked due to infection after the D&C which means she has a very slim chance of ever conceiving unless through IVF. Since then, she hasn't been herself. We told her to let go but she keeps insisting on paying her ex in his own coin becos she can't lose all.

These are d steps she intends taking:

1) She wants to report the guy to SARS as a suspected cultist for him to be indicted (There are evidences that he has given 3men death threats who approached her marriage(including the Navy man who wrote a statement of him being a cultist). She approached the Navy man recently who is now a Vice admiral and he said he is willing to give her any assistance needed.
2) Reporting a threat to life case in SARS/any police station on the new girlfriend so she should sign an undertaken cos we heard she is into diabolical stuffs (hearsay) and there is an evidence (the threat call she made).

OR

1) She wants to make a report to d army barracks on him owing her money (she was a military student) i.e the money she spent during the end days of deir relationship (house rent, money he borrowed etc) running close to N800K. He would be made to sign an undertaken (undertaken will be drafted by a lawyer) stating that the money must be paid, he would also pay for the treatment needed to flush the blocked fallopian tubes and pay for any other damages. All almost running to the tune of N1.5M.
2) Reporting a threat to life case in SARS/any police station on the new girlfriend so she should sign an undertaken cos we heard she is into diabolical stuffs (hearsay) and there is an evidence (the threat call she made).

ARE HER PLANS REALISTIC?? WHAT OTHER ADVICE CAN BE GIVEN TO HER??

Before I talk about her at all, I support all her options, mostly soldiers picking him up, walahi your money will come out.
This is not vengeance, this is just having your money back, it is that simple.
Lastly, I can bet it with you, that after spending a week with the soldiers, he will never ever threaten a cockroach.

My advice, let the vice admiral start , then the soldiers take it from there.....
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2018

First of all, by ‘cult’ do you mean a Christian, Muslim, Ogboni? If you meantcampus frat then they are a ‘gang’ at best. Some of us who have this mental state may get confused reading your stuff.

- Also, getting someone to sign papers against the threat of the diabolical is funny. If a freak accident happens to her, how would you prove it had anything to do with diabolical?

- You arenot getting a divorce. Getting him to sign documents to repair your blocked thbes and pay you 1.5M is a stretch. Except you both signed a document in the past stating his responsibility/participation in the abortion, to bear the cost of any attendant effects and also pay damages, if not then this is also a bit ofa stretch.

- Getting him arrested over threats is reasonable but often a slap on the wrist and he’s out again. If he’s physically harrassed or detained for it then that will also be a stretch.

- As for 800K he borrowed. I hope there’s a paper or a bank record showing you gave him that money. A responsible person should always want to pay a debt or take care of anything they’re responsible to before calling any relationship/marriage off. Your guy has either forgotten the 800K nor does he seem like he wants to/will be paying it. Trying to get it back may be difficult.

Finally, if he has a good lawyer cases 1-3 will not fly. If he is man handled by your armed forces friends the lawyer can get him to sue and have them pay damages. As for the 800K, you may get it back if he’s compasionate enough or if you have a paper/bank statement showing you gave it to him.

My advise: do nor waste your time on the revenge mission. It will further make you look bad and not only that, your situation with him will become louder involving so many people. What will that make you? A scorned woman looking to drag a man down at all cost. Believe most people will tilt towards the guy’s side and try to advise you to let go. And you do not want to have a reputartion from this. Bottle your thoughts in, do not tell people further you do not know who is willing to take advantage of your situation, focus on healing and travel or something just fade out of the picture for a while. Your silence will be golden and will be more dangerous than flying out of control with hurt and anger.

He will always come around, he will always come back. They always do.

Remember to smile all through, it will all blow over.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Timawuj(m): 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:
I've read the whole thing thrice and I'm still speechless... Taking vengeance on the guy and his new gal all sounds cool and ish.. But I believe in karma.
To me, the more time she spends in court cases, and police statements and ish will be more unnecessary conversations and meeting with said cultist. As hard as it is the best vengeance she can do is move on and be a better person without him. It is hard, she gave him her a big part of him she will never get back, but that's done. Right now, she should focus that energy she wants to use in ruining him on building herself.. The time she should have spent planning on the best way to hurt him should be converted to how she can make herself better. All the help she might need (navy guy, friends, money spent for cult proceedings, living in fear of retaliation from his 'brotherhood') she should use on herself.

He has had enough of her. He no longer deserves her tears or smile, a space in her head, her beautiful calculative mind or even the tiniest attention from her. He is a guy she used to know.. Stooping so low to tart dragging court settlement and arguments with the good for nothing, woman-beating, lazy, trashy piece of shit excuse of a wannabe 'cultist' is way above her right now.. She's more than him and his bimbo so called 'Ride-or-die' bitch of new piece of tramp...

Ignore both of them.. If possible, change environment, he was a lesson, you've learnt something. You are the author of your own happiness, don't kill yourself trying to please a man.. Find joy in yourself. Make yourself proud. Be the woman the The Prince of England will sell his soul to be her partner. Be the woman every man dreams of being with. Concentrate on your studies.. Start planning your own personal business(career).
It is hard, yes.
Have the picture of the woman you admire and live everyday trying to become her. You'll be too busy being successful to remember your juvenile love mistakes.

The whole oath thing is dead if you believe that.

And little girls like the tramp living on his watery alcohol and drugs ridden semen are all attention seeking whores. Ignore her.
Think of the kind of snub Meghan Markle will give her and live your life as if she doesn't exist. Only respond through the cops never personally if she still approach and threatens you unprovoked.

Though I highly suggest change your vicinity..

#GirlPower.
#Whatdoesn'tkillyoumakesyoustronger.
#PinkPride

Nice advice u have given dear. God bless for ur mature and sensetive advice.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by blaqroy: 4:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
That's not enough, she should also include the wasted 9yrs,the rezor that was used for the oath and the 2 pregnancy
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by legendabiodun(m): 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

So cults really exist in Nigeria, eehn?

I don't think so .. have never had of dats be4 sorry to ask what's d meaning of cult self?
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by maasoap(m): 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
nicanony:
Nairalanders, your advice is needed. Had to open a new account to post this for a friend who is currently in a mess.

LONG POST ALERT!!!

I'm okay with the plan/decision two.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by sweetlaw: 4:57pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:
I've read the whole thing thrice and I'm still speechless... Taking vengeance on the guy and his new gal all sounds cool and ish.. But I believe in karma.
To me, the more time she spends in court cases, and police statements and ish will be more unnecessary conversations and meeting with said cultist. As hard as it is the best vengeance she can do is move on and be a better person without him. It is hard, she gave him her a big part of him she will never get back, but that's done. Right now, she should focus that energy she wants to use in ruining him on building herself.. The time she should have spent planning on the best way to hurt him should be converted to how she can make herself better. All the help she might need (navy guy, friends, money spent for cult proceedings, living in fear of retaliation from his 'brotherhood') she should use on herself.

He has had enough of her. He no longer deserves her tears or smile, a space in her head, her beautiful calculative mind or even the tiniest attention from her. He is a guy she used to know.. Stooping so low to tart dragging court settlement and arguments with the good for nothing, woman-beating, lazy, trashy piece of shit excuse of a wannabe 'cultist' is way above her right now.. She's more than him and his bimbo so called 'Ride-or-die' bitch of new piece of tramp...

Ignore both of them.. If possible, change environment, he was a lesson, you've learnt something. You are the author of your own happiness, don't kill yourself trying to please a man.. Find joy in yourself. Make yourself proud. Be the woman the The Prince of England will sell his soul to be her partner. Be the woman every man dreams of being with. Concentrate on your studies.. Start planning your own personal business(career).
It is hard, yes.
Have the picture of the woman you admire and live everyday trying to become her. You'll be too busy being successful to remember your juvenile love mistakes.

And little girls like the tramp living on his watery alcohol and drugs ridden semen are all attention seeking whores. Ignore her.
Think of the kind of snub Meghan Markle will give her and live your life as if she doesn't exist. Only respond through the cops never personally if she still approach and threatens you unprovoked.

#GirlPower.
#PinkPride

Oloshi girl u deserve a bottle of bear but since u are a woman, take this bottle of malt
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
I would say allow the guy to roam free God is Alive have faith and patience to love again that my dear is the best revenge

After all what you did would not have been possible to go through not having God

And Trust him too he will surprise you with a child
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Countersam(m): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2018
Damn
This shit is knee deep.

All i can say is she should forgive and forget and move on with the remaining life she has. Her options for revenge can backfire. She needs inner peace, but her intentions will not help.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by ConcernedNL: 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
nicanony:

LONG POST ALERT!!!

She dated her ex-fiance for 9years during which a lot of things happened.

She happens to be one of those cool-headed naive girls. He had carnal knowledge of her when she was 17 without her consent (assumed rape). She told no one out of fear, stigma and condemnation. The guy came back begging that he loves her & would like to marry her in future and since the deed was done, they should just start dating. After much pleading, she agreed to date him (Her biggest mistake). She noticed the guy use some slang when talking with his friends but felt it was normal guys stuff & didnt know what it meant and moreover after they started dating he disassociated himself from them. He brought out the idea of them making a blood oath to keep d relationship solid & to marry each other which after much persuasion they did it. Unknowingly to her, the guy was a cultist.

While they were in the uni, she got pregnant twice & wanted to keep d baby but the guy insisted on a D&C cos he wasnt ready to father a child as @then so he took her to d hospital to get it done. After graduation, his attitude changed and he started flirting with other girls, dated 2 known ones and always came back begging. My friend loved him & took him back despite his excesses. Suitors started coming, d guy started hitting her, gives death threat to any man who he perceives is asking her out via phone/message & threatens her. To the extent, he threatened a Captain (Navy man), the man wrote a statement that her ex was a cultist & ordered his men to teach him a big lesson but d girl pleaded on his behalf. She had to call our friend whose father was a soldier, he intervened & the captain later dropped d case after much pleading. He later stopped the hitting & threats on her after she stood her ground on one of those occasions but said he was never breaking the oath that must get married.

She got a fair job, supported him financially cos he couldnt get a good job after graduation. He proposed & marriage plans kicked off, she spent all her savings 4 d plans and getting him a good house for dem wen dey eventually get married. N.B: She didnt stay in d house. Both families had met and all that was left was to get the formal marriage done. They started having issues & d quarrels became much, so she decided to give him some space for 3months which they both agreed to. After 3months, she returned & found out d guy was dating someone else who he camped in his house. The guy said he has moved on since d girl gave him space & dat he loves d new girl & wants to marry her and all he wants is to break the oath they did when they were young, that they were never meant to be. They met with a pastor who broke the oath for them. The new lady even went as far as threatening her never to call her ex-fiancé line again if not she will see what will happen. She recorded d call & told her sister. After the call, she noticed she has been falling ill off & on, she thought it was normal until her mind went back to the threat call.

She was devastated and almost committed suicide if not for d intervention of a friend of ours. After the suicide attempt, she told us everything (her close friends), we also found out her ex-fiancé was a suspected cultist. During the suicide attempt, she was rushed to the hospital cos she fainted (before now, she sometimes complain of lower abdominal pain). Several tests & scan were carried out on her & it was detected that her womb was okay but are fallopian tubes were blocked due to infection after the D&C which means she has a very slim chance of ever conceiving unless through IVF. Since then, she hasn't been herself. We told her to let go but she keeps insisting on paying her ex in his own coin becos she can't lose all.

These are d steps she intends taking:

1) She wants to report the guy to SARS as a suspected cultist for him to be indicted (There are evidences that he has given 3men death threats who approached her marriage(including the Navy man who wrote a statement of him being a cultist). She approached the Navy man recently who is now a Vice admiral and he said he is willing to give her any assistance needed.

OR

1) She wants to make a report to d army barracks on him owing her money (she was a military student) i.e the money she spent during the end days of deir relationship (house rent, money he borrowed etc) running close to N800K. He would be made to sign an undertaken (undertaken will be drafted by a lawyer) stating that the money must be paid, he would also pay for the treatment needed to flush the blocked fallopian tubes and pay for any other damages. All almost running to the tune of N1.5M.

My Advice, she should just move on. He wont go unpunished, be sure of that.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by JastSiryin(m): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:

It is hard, yes.

#GirlPower.
#PinkPride
Wow! couldn't even read this too lol. But judging by the nø of likes it seems you wrote a whole lot of sense. kudos
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
ayookunlee:
my dear, this is the time to pick up yourself and move on, don't waste your time and resource on revenge use it to better your life, make yourself happy, that alone will make him miserable.

You just said it all. Nice one
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by OfficialOjonimi(m): 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
To be candid, the guy has no blame because d girl allowed her self to be fooled all through. She shuld free d guy, move on n pray 2 God 4 4givness n d numerous attrocities committed. All the new plans are just trial n error n can't change anything as it can bring dem 2geda again.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
A relationship that started after rape ain't going no where. Foundation matters in everything.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
Am I the only one that believe this is a well scripted super story? Walk outta the thread and shut the door!
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Ekiseme(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Is that all you gat?
what?

It's not a do or die, she'll eventually move on.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Luckynero28: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2018
Move on girl!!! Though it's the most difficult thing to do after all that u've gone through with him; but u just can't turn back the hands of time for a replay. what she should be thinking now is how to be a better lady or possibly the best lady every responsible & sane minded man would want to keep for themselves. All these revenge or plots to run him down will swayed her from the right part of life. Everything one experience here on earth are part of the things that's meant to shape one into a better being for those that have insights & understand the nature of human existence. So my dear, instead of seeking help from the Navy or anyone else to run this guy down; go & seek the face of thy Lord for God to make the impossible possible......funny enough, God can decide to pay him quicker than the Lawyer.....SARS.....& Navy Man. No sinner will go unpunished: what u sow u reap. He had sowed, just wait for him to reap what he sowed..... don't waste ur energy for that waste product. To me, he's as good as GONE!!!
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by sweetilicious(f): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
I really pity you OP
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by kevoh(m): 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tell her to get her own pound of flesh. No mercy! angry angry Forget all these people saying leave for god, this is not super story or Nollywood, this is real life. Evil people get away with things and nothing will happen. Report the motherf*cker to SARS we do not need cultists roaming our streets and ensure to get payment for the flushing of your tubes. All the best!
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by federal9: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:

It is hard, yes.

#GirlPower.
#PinkPride

Avenge not thy brother for vengeance is mine!!! U no dey read ur bible sef?
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by zahn: 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:

It is hard, yes.

#GirlPower.
#PinkPride

I love this piece of advice.

Op, I suggest you let her know every bit of this stuff, if possible, let her read it.

What I love most.
The whole oath thing is dead if you believe that

Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Veetee(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nawaoo. What a pity, a girl's life is very delicate. Any little error it's all gone. I have a similar case with a friend too. Dated a cultist, the guy so messed her life up. She was virtually looking after the guy while she was still in school.i didn't understand why she was so into her. These young girls tend to love bad guys. I noticed she was the one doing the night calls. Maybe it had to do with the sex. Guys use all sort of drugs to impress girls. This particular girl just couldn't concentrate with her studies. She was eventually expelled from school after 5 years. She was supposed to graduate as a pharmacist from Madonna university.

I feel so sad each time I remember, I wish I did more to save her from that irresponsible so called boyfriend.. If you tell girls to stay away from pre marital sex. They won't listen. Sex has ruined so many lives.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by chronique(m): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Why? undecided

Dude took an oath with her when she was young and naive so she doesn't leave him, and finally decided to break it up due to his own selfish desires when he found someone he felt was better. That's after chasing serious suiotrs away... Naah. Me self get sisters and I wouldn't allow them to be toyed with like that. See, if what she said is the truth,nigga deserves to receive the storm. No jokes.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ekiseme:
what?
Greeting u
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Ekiseme(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Greeting u
lol, what did I do?
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by justtruth88miSt(f): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
i knw u r d one...i m sorry for yah
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by LordIsaac(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2018
The danger of existing for a man. No goals...no future ambition....just sex! Wasted sperm! Rubbish.
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Henryfocoyo(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2018
ReinaFarine:

It is hard, yes.

#GirlPower.
#PinkPride
wow u killed it like a flow, luk at de vibes so on point #gudadviceIsHard2fin
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by diego101(m): 5:28pm On Feb 08, 2018
YOUR STORY IS FULL OF LIES, IN ALL YOUR WORDS YOU ALWAYS TALKS ABOUT THE ONE HE IS DOING AND NEVER TALKS ABOUT YOUR OWN ISSUES, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID ON YOUR OWN SIDE MAYBE YOU CHEATED ON HIM
NO SENSIBLE MAN WILL JUST WALK AWAY LIKE THAT, TELL US WHAT YOU DID ON YOUR OWN SIDE AND MAKE THE STORY COMPLETE
SEE AS YOU SUMMARIZE AM E COME SWEET BUT YOU NEVER TOLD US YOUR OWN FAULTS
ReinaFarine:

It is hard, yes.

#GirlPower.
#PinkPride
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Ekiseme:
lol, what did I do?
Nofin
Re: Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed by Apination(m): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tell your friend I said she's stupid for breaking that oath. Let her exhaust every option, there should be no or in what she wants to do, in fact she should open a suggestion box for this very matter. The guy is stupid but your friend is far more stupid for all she did, aborting for a second time after being told to abort the first. Paying him in his own coin is childish, she should pay him in dollars, since he's a cultist with admissible proof, that marriage he's planning should not see the light of day, she should make sure he goes to jail undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Attractive Qualities Of Men That Women Can't Resist / 10 Deep Questions To Ask If You Really Want To Get To Know Someone / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.