Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,723 members, 7,879,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

A Brother In Need Of Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Brother In Need Of Advice (341 Views)

Please Help A Brother In Need / Word Of Advice For Payoneer / Please I Need Your Prayer And Piece Of Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Brother In Need Of Advice by sklateen(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2018
good morning all,

i work with a pension fund administrator, i kindly need the advice of good nairalander to assist me idea on the following area of investment knowing very well that it is not wise for someone to put his head in one basket irrespective of the nature of job and secondly it will be wise for me to have a multiply choice of income. base on this i decided to approach this forum knowing very well that i will get the right advice i needed.

i will like to invest in the following business

(1) business center (i already have about seven computer on ground)

(2) bet 9Ja

base on this i want to get information as regard the following

(1) BET 9ja:- (a) how profitable is the business, (b)what are the pros and cons of the business, (c) how do i go about the registration and all the operational logistic needed

(2) business center:- as i mention earlier i have about seven computers and what are the operational logistic i need

any one with experience in the above field should assist me with information since relying on people who are into the business i may not get accurate information.

i am base in abuja and i want the business to be located in the outskirt of abuja

thank you

(1) (Reply)

All This White Business Man Should Stop Mocking Africa / Learn Browsing Data Reselling And Earn Monthly / Facebook Page With 11k Active Likes For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.