Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,740 members, 7,905,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 05:27 PM

Mayorkun Acquires New House, Davido Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Acquires New House, Davido Reacts (406 Views)

Davido Reacts To Cubana Chief Priest's Arraignment & Bail / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) / Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mayorkun Acquires New House, Davido Reacts by DAMIDEZ12(m): 4:42pm On Feb 08, 2018
Singer, Mayorkun has shared a picture of his newly acquire Lagos house in an Instagram post.
The DMW signee shared the picture of the beautiful building and captioned it “Humble beginnings!.”
His label boss, Davido, joined in the excitement and he reacted in a post on social media which carried his words, “happy I was part of this!!!! MAYOR BIG BOY!!”
See the housre below.with dat link

Source: https://proudlyloaded.com/celebrity-news/mayorkun-acquires-new-house-davido-reacts/

(1) (Reply)

My Music More Important To Me Than My Dressing – Simi / Women Reveal What They Expect From Guys During Valentine's Day SPX / MI Abaga Throws One Heck Of A Party Themed “rendezvous” After His Latest Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.