Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

"I Joined Nike To Unveil The Official Nigerian Jersey For World Cup" - Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Joined Nike To Unveil The Official Nigerian Jersey For World Cup" - Wizkid (3086 Views)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Rocks Nigerian Jersey In London Ahead Of England Vs Nigeria / Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply / Olamide Wears Complete Nigerian Jersey (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Joined Nike To Unveil The Official Nigerian Jersey For World Cup" - Wizkid by Joelsblog(m): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2018
@JoelsBlog

Wizkid, minutes ago.. Took to his Instagram page to share a photo of himself rocking the official Nigerian Jersey.. With a custom STARBOY logo.

Wizkid was given the privilege to design his own Jersey for the launching of the Official Nigerian jersey for World Cup.

Nigerians are really hoping to go home with the World cup this time around due to the fact that our super eagles football team will be rocking a new style of the Nigerian Jersey.

Some went to say the Nigerian jersey doesn't match the Nigerian official color, Dark Green and white.. The colors of the jersey is more or less lemon green and white.

News by Joelsblog https://joelsblog.com.ng/i-joined-nike-to-unveil-the-official-nigerian-jersey-for-world-cup-wizkid/

Re: "I Joined Nike To Unveil The Official Nigerian Jersey For World Cup" - Wizkid by Joelsblog(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: "I Joined Nike To Unveil The Official Nigerian Jersey For World Cup" - Wizkid by jimmychang: 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
wack jersey

1 Like

Re: "I Joined Nike To Unveil The Official Nigerian Jersey For World Cup" - Wizkid by GloriaNinja(f): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
undecided THIS WON'T MAKE NIGERIA WIN THE WORLD CUP.

1 Like

Re: "I Joined Nike To Unveil The Official Nigerian Jersey For World Cup" - Wizkid by LAFO: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: "I Joined Nike To Unveil The Official Nigerian Jersey For World Cup" - Wizkid by Joelsblog(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
GloriaNinja:

That was what I was thinking too
Re: "I Joined Nike To Unveil The Official Nigerian Jersey For World Cup" - Wizkid by kelvinhilton(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2018
WizKid should have been a player

Re: "I Joined Nike To Unveil The Official Nigerian Jersey For World Cup" - Wizkid by Joelsblog(m): 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2018
Re: "I Joined Nike To Unveil The Official Nigerian Jersey For World Cup" - Wizkid by Joelsblog(m): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
kelvinhilton:
WizKid should have been a player

His leg won't even touch the ball
Re: "I Joined Nike To Unveil The Official Nigerian Jersey For World Cup" - Wizkid by Joelsblog(m): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2018
GloriaNinja:

It may anyways
Re: "I Joined Nike To Unveil The Official Nigerian Jersey For World Cup" - Wizkid by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
NIKE should help its namesake with a job in US jare sad

The one that is doing me now is how to leave this country undecided
Re: "I Joined Nike To Unveil The Official Nigerian Jersey For World Cup" - Wizkid by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
Joelsblog:

It may anyways

The odds bet9ja will give to Nigeria ehn, with N1 stake, you can be sure to win N10000000 cheesy

(1) (Reply)

19-Years-Old Nigerian Secondary School Students Get Married To Each Other (Pics) / Cardi B Exposes Even More As She Goes Naked To Promote Her New Single / Wizkid & His Babe Throws Big Surprise 1st Birthday Party For His Son Zion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.