Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,708 members, 7,889,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:37 AM

I’m Shy Around My Girlfriend’s Friends. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Shy Around My Girlfriend’s Friends. Help! (711 Views)

Don’t Get Too Close To Your Girlfriend Friends They Will Ruin Your Relationship / I’m Shy Around Guys, How Do I Overcome The Shyness / See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Shy Around My Girlfriend’s Friends. Help! by nathanv1: 12:51am On Feb 09, 2018
My girlfriend and I have been together for 5 months now. We both got together through an international dating event which means that our relationship is interracial. She’s never really had a real family growing up so she’s very close with her only group of friends.

They do everything together just like a normal family would and it’s unavoidable that I’d start to eventually join their circle more often. The thing is, I’m really shy around them because one, I feel out of place, and two, they’re overprotective of my gf. How do I get them to start liking me and feel comfortable around me?
Re: I’m Shy Around My Girlfriend’s Friends. Help! by kobosmart(m): 12:54am On Feb 09, 2018
Hmmm they are white so give them either drink,cigarette or dick they will like you for sure
Re: I’m Shy Around My Girlfriend’s Friends. Help! by Madisonsqua(m): 12:59am On Feb 09, 2018
Just be yourself,be friendly, welcoming and not too loud around them....don't worry about what they think about u...be real and whatcha things happen...white are not so judgemental.

Once they see u guys are in love and u are real, they leave u to it....
Re: I’m Shy Around My Girlfriend’s Friends. Help! by Gebbson007(m): 1:23am On Feb 09, 2018
ayyah pele

(1) (Reply)

Can She Use Intimidation As A Way Of Showing Interest In Me? / Possible To Enlarge Your joystick?? / Job Location Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.