Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,322 members, 7,853,481 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:29 PM

What Percentage Are Chances My Wife Could Bleep Servant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Percentage Are Chances My Wife Could Bleep Servant (781 Views)

Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / What Are Chances My Wife Could Double Cross Me With Servant In My. Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Percentage Are Chances My Wife Could Bleep Servant by amar3664: 3:47am On Feb 09, 2018
What are chances my wife could get close with my servant and Bleep him,while i go for business tour out of city...she lives at home with our 2 years old son and servant...
Re: What Percentage Are Chances My Wife Could Bleep Servant by mercyland93(m): 5:47am On Feb 09, 2018
u ve married for atleast two years. u definitely know if she always crave for sex or not.
Guy if she's the type, just know dat she gonna bleeped house boy. But if she's not a maniac just put ur mind at rest.
At least if she needs it, she ll help herself by mastubating
Re: What Percentage Are Chances My Wife Could Bleep Servant by amar3664: 6:40am On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=mercyland93 post=64908272]u ve married for atleast two years. u definitely know if she always crave for sex or not.
Guy if she's the type, just know dat she gonna bleeped house boy. But if she's not a maniac just put ur mind at rest.
At least if she needs it, she ll help herself by mastubating [/quote

Y did not she join me for offical tours while i go for 3 days out of city ,she gives reason that her son studies will get hampered
Re: What Percentage Are Chances My Wife Could Bleep Servant by amar3664: 6:47am On Feb 09, 2018
mercyland93:
u ve married for atleast two years. u definitely know if she always crave for sex or not.
At least if she needs it, she ll help herself by mastubating

I said if i m out of town and if she feels alone.in house then what she do?then she replied she will talk to.me on phone,then i said if u feel alone and feels scary then can call servsnt for few minute,then she joking said to me that yes i will hold him and sleep with servsnt...y she said that
Re: What Percentage Are Chances My Wife Could Bleep Servant by amar3664: 11:46am On Feb 09, 2018
Any reason
Re: What Percentage Are Chances My Wife Could Bleep Servant by amar3664: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
?
Re: What Percentage Are Chances My Wife Could Bleep Servant by mercyland93(m): 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2018
amar3664:

I said if i m out of town and if she feels alone.in house then what she do?then she replied she will talk to.me on phone,then i said if u feel alone and feels scary then can call servsnt for few minute,then she joking said to me that yes i will hold him and sleep with servsnt...y she said that

I'm very sure, its just a joke. Even though we here of so many things nowadays, a self-respect lady shouldn't scope so low to allow a sex with a gateman.

And that's why I'm not absolutely against self help in terms of masturbation

Now, to rest ur mind. Tell her to get a job or she should engage in a trade just to make her busy..
Re: What Percentage Are Chances My Wife Could Bleep Servant by okoroemeka(m): 1:01pm On Nov 13, 2018
get those bulb like spy cameras,install in bedrooms and sitting room and pretend to travel for 3 days,what u will see will shock u to your bone marrow.stop eating yourself alive and do that to settle the issue once and for all.someone is even selling the camera on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Things That Makes A Man Attractive / Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Was Beaten Up By An Uber Driver In Abuja (photos) / Lady Reveals What Happened to Her Just Days After her Mom Dreamt that she died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.