Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,224 members, 7,919,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:14 PM

Who Knows How To Edit A Website Page(lucrative) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Knows How To Edit A Website Page(lucrative) (647 Views)

How To Increase A Website Page Load Speed / 4 Secrets Of A Great Website Page Layout / Pls Who Knows How To Add Share Buttons To Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows How To Edit A Website Page(lucrative) by amazinghope: 5:11am On Feb 09, 2018
I want you to rewrite every text on the site. I don't want to have duplicate, and also I want to sound appealing, warm, and great expert in what I do. Hope that makes sense.
Do you know your way around WP?
All i want is to get it rewriten to more appealing content
Re: Who Knows How To Edit A Website Page(lucrative) by kobosmart(m): 5:15am On Feb 09, 2018
Yes I do call this number 08032773199
Re: Who Knows How To Edit A Website Page(lucrative) by amazinghope: 5:55am On Feb 09, 2018
kobosmart:
Yes I do call this number 08032773199
you can imagine.
I called you and you denied me
Re: Who Knows How To Edit A Website Page(lucrative) by Donald3d(m): 6:00am On Feb 09, 2018
amazinghope:
I want you to rewrite every text on the site. I don't want to have duplicate, and also I want to sound appealing, warm, and great expert in what I do. Hope that makes sense.
Good morning , I can get it done for you,you can send me a WhatsApp message 08124021849
Re: Who Knows How To Edit A Website Page(lucrative) by kobosmart(m): 7:05am On Feb 09, 2018
amazinghope:
you can imagine.
I called you and you denied me
Didn't receive any calls miss the number is 08032773199
Re: Who Knows How To Edit A Website Page(lucrative) by jabless(m): 7:34am On Feb 09, 2018
call or whatsapp 07037894009
Re: Who Knows How To Edit A Website Page(lucrative) by Doerstech(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2018
amazinghope:

Let's get it done the way you want it including redesigning the site entirely to look cool and appealing....

I have the tools to get it done.

Call/WhatsApp 08095966698

Re: Who Knows How To Edit A Website Page(lucrative) by TopYouGo: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
amazinghope:

What you need is the service of a good copywriter and web designer. We can help you write compelling web copy that convinces web visitors that you are a professional in what you do. We will also optimise the copy for SEO. Our copywriters are also great in using WP for web designing. Check our signature and contact us.
Re: Who Knows How To Edit A Website Page(lucrative) by RealLordZeus(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
Call or whatsapp, 0.8.0.88922994, I will get the job done as fast as possible

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketing :SEO Copywriting For Wordpress: 10 Simple Steps For Beginners / Build your instagram followers and Facebook page likes. / Best And Reliable Website Hosting Provider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.