Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,051 members, 7,899,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why (10884 Views)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job / I Have A First Degree, MSC, Experience But No Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by bid4rich(m): 7:46am On Feb 09, 2018
There are two cursed jobs in Nigeria, Police and NEPA.

I will rather learn carpentry work than to work as a police in Nigeria. Elsewhere in US, I will honourably sign in.

1 Like

Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by olatade(m): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2018
The 50,100 naira profession
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by sharpwriter(m): 7:49am On Feb 09, 2018
KingsleySmart:
It can be possible if and only if Nigeria is restructured

Meanwhile...

Op hope you've gotten your PVC ?

Bros, please what's the process of getting this PVC? Now I'm ready. That Daura tyrant must leave next year angry
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by JennieCutie4U(f): 7:58am On Feb 09, 2018
I jump and pass! anything uniform is not for me, police is even the worst! Oga take oo, ah no want...thank you

1 Like

Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by krestup: 8:04am On Feb 09, 2018
lol
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by kingPhidel(m): 8:05am On Feb 09, 2018
Yes.. I agree with you, cos it pays in and out of month. Egunje
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by DONADAMS(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2018
e better make I go teach
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by Akinz0126(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2018
Little wonder why most of them are more than ready to troop into Peace Corp upon the hearing of the signing by the president.
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by hokafor(m): 8:18am On Feb 09, 2018
You are right, is a very good business venture. No starting up capital all you need is a gun and uniform which will be supplied by the government. Then you are licensed to steal and kill at Will.

2 Likes

Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by DONADAMS(m): 8:21am On Feb 09, 2018
Amirullaha:
Don't tell your boys to stop any army general o...
Let the sleeping dog lies...
I don't want to hear any story that touch...
lmao grin...when them no 1 die!!...dog and lion no be the same
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by xxgig(m): 8:25am On Feb 09, 2018
CONFAMA:
is he not carelessly trying to advocate for abuse of power
don't mind him. hr forgets his men will take this the other way round

1 Like

Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by sirgalahad26(m): 8:26am On Feb 09, 2018
ogbeni A.I.G., shey u're madt ni abi u dey sleeptalk? best job ko...i heard u said u can use ur whistle to stop anyone....just goan try it in front of an army general
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by MrMakaveli20(m): 8:57am On Feb 09, 2018
Oga AIG I very much agree with you. Police job in Nigeria is the best. with multiple strings of income.
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by DriveByKiller: 9:12am On Feb 09, 2018
AnotherZik:
The Assistant Inspector-General of Police, AIG, in charge of Zone 5, Mr Rasheed Akintunde, has stated that being a police personnel is the best job anyone could get, explaining that this is because “a policeman with only a whistle can stop anyone irrespective of the position”.

He stated this yesterday while addressing officers and men of the Bayelsa State Command of the force during a familiarization visit to the police headquarters in Yenagoa.

While charging officers to do their job well, Akintunde said: “There is no other job better than the police. If you move out, a policeman with only a whistle can stop anyone irrespective of the position. That is when you will know that this job is the best.

“Honourables want police security, unfortunately, even Reverend Fathers, Bishops nowadays want police security. That is why only 20 per cent of men of the Police Force,” he said.

The AIG however warned that the “Police force is not for lazy persons. A police personnel may be called at anytime and any hour of the day. Your uniform must be by your side. You must be professional and know what you are doing.”

read more: https://newsworth.ng/theres-no-job-better-police-aig-reveals/

I was thinking the AIG would list out things like the police job being the best because it upholds the law of the country.

* it enforces the law ensuring development through through peace in our communities.

* protects the weak and defenseless

* it’s the upholder of civilization, peace and stability

BUT NO!!! It has to be because a police man can stop anyone anytime irrespective of his position. IT’S ALL ABOUT POWER AND ITS VAIN TRAPPINGS!!!

So according to the logic of this shallow AIG, a Judge can say why his job is the best is because he can send anyone to prison irrespective of his position.

No surprises why these unprofessional illiterate brutes were ranked last in international police survey.

Even their Ogas are mentally and intellectually bankrupt. As power crazed as a juvenile appointed prefect in his class.

2 Likes

Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by Diso60090(m): 9:23am On Feb 09, 2018
Daddy freeze i hope you are seeing this we are waiting for your reply that shoot em up
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by Shaballantin(m): 9:25am On Feb 09, 2018
Amirullaha:
Don't tell your boys to stop any army general o...
Let the sleeping dog lies...
I don't want to hear any story that touch...
childish comment, go read your constitution and know who has more power army or police,, the police Boss was right but only the police in naija is neglected,, I stayed in Texas for two years without sighting a soldier,, but can't turn everywhere without seeing the police,, if we get a functional police then our democracy is stable,, period boi
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by DrObum(m): 10:24am On Feb 09, 2018
Of course, there is no job like police work nah.

50 naira from every motorist na beans
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by mechanics(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2018
He should say the truth, maybe he wanted saying they are doing the best job because of the bribe they collect.
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by suco01(m): 10:42am On Feb 09, 2018
U're right cos of the daily returns/deliver from ur boys, the same way u too deliver to your ogas then. u can come and arrest me, i am in my house
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by Amirullaha(m): 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
Shaballantin:
childish comment, go read your constitution and know who has more power army or police,, the police Boss was right but only the police in naija is neglected,, I stayed in Texas for two years without sighting a soldier,, but can't turn everywhere without seeing the police,, if we get a functional police then our democracy is stable,, period boi
You just said Texas...
Texas is far different from Nigeria and you know that...
An army in Nigeria has more respect compared to the police not until they told you that...
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by dnawah(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2018
AnotherZik:
The Assistant Inspector-General of Police, AIG, in charge of Zone 5, Mr Rasheed Akintunde, has stated that being a police personnel is the best job anyone could get, explaining that this is because “a policeman with only a whistle can stop anyone irrespective of the position”.

He stated this yesterday while addressing officers and men of the Bayelsa State Command of the force during a familiarization visit to the police headquarters in Yenagoa.

While charging officers to do their job well, Akintunde said: “There is no other job better than the police. If you move out, a policeman with only a whistle can stop anyone irrespective of the position. That is when you will know that this job is the best.

“Honourables want police security, unfortunately, even Reverend Fathers, Bishops nowadays want police security. That is why only 20 per cent of men of the Police Force,” he said.

The AIG however warned that the “Police force is not for lazy persons. A police personnel may be called at anytime and any hour of the day. Your uniform must be by your side. You must be professional and know what you are doing.”

read more: https://newsworth.ng/theres-no-job-better-police-aig-reveals/
i have now seen why you have totally failed.pls Nigerians help me ask this man,whether na appointment letter he got or call up letter?police no be job o!na service.
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by DocHMD: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
When you intimidate people with gun in order to collect bribe forcefully and even rent out your guns to thieves and kidnapper, how can you not be happy?
Re: There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why by salesforce: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hehehehehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Cv(s) Did You Submit For Your Job / Interview At A College Of Education / Nigerian Foundries Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.