Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,343 members, 7,920,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

There Are No Words To Describe Messi, He Always Ends Up Surprising You - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / There Are No Words To Describe Messi, He Always Ends Up Surprising You (392 Views)

Alphonso Davies Makes Surprising Admission– ‘ I’m A Popular Loser' / "I Have No Words For It!" - De Ligt Stunned By Ajax Comeback / El-clasico: Sergio Ramos Elbows Lionel Messi, He Reacts Furious (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Are No Words To Describe Messi, He Always Ends Up Surprising You by cheapgoals(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2018
Former Real Madrid playmaker Angel Di Maria praised the skill shown by his PSG colleague, Neymar, by comparing the Brazilian and his fellow compatriot Lionel Messi.

Speaking in an interview with ‘TyCSports‘, Di Maria took the chance to offer acknowledgment to Neymar for the fine run of form he is having with the French side

READ MORE ON

http://cheapgoals.com/there-are-no-words-to-describe-messi-he-always-ends-up-surprising-you/

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Face Defensive Crisis For Getafe / EPL: I Don’t Have Anything To Prove To Mourinho – Mkhitaryan / Eibar Vs Barcelona 0-2 : Great Victory For Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.