Stats: 3,171,146 members, 7,880,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:59 PM

Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) (29754 Views)

Lagos Teacher, Taiwo Ojo, Arrested For Defiling A Senior Secondary Student / Kenyan Secondary Student Dies During Fight Over A Woman / Akure Teacher Asks Student To Destroy Her Phone As Punishment (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by vioment: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2018
Arrest the teacher and disqualify him from teaching. He is practicing terrorism on Africans. No time.
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by hokafor(m): 10:56am On Feb 09, 2018
Is he facing firing squad?
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 10:57am On Feb 09, 2018
This is way too much. No matter what he did, he don't deserve to be treated like an armed robber.
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2018
THIS IS BARBARIC
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 11:02am On Feb 09, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Lol...When you leave youths unemployed and they finally get employment in one secondary school where they collect 7k a month...this is what you get..They transfer aggression on the students.

Just vote out Buhari come 2019....and we are half to making Nigeria a great country!!
but then, who's on the race with bubu
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2018
maybe nah new nollywood film directed by chico Ejiro title TIE TO PILLAR
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by Ayanbukky: 11:10am On Feb 09, 2018
The teacher must be wicked
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:14am On Feb 09, 2018
dainformant:
In a bid to punish a secondary school student, a teacher had to use rope to tie him to a pillar. The student was tied by the teacher in front of the school and other students as he was left there for hours after he defaulted, according to reports. The name of the school was not disclosed.

Internet users have been left bewildered as to the kind of offense the student committed to warrant such punishment. The pictures were taken from a hidden spot in the school and shared online.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/defaulting-secondary-student-tied-pillar-teacher-punishment-photos.html
This is dangerous

Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by sekem: 11:21am On Feb 09, 2018
Is he the new black Jesus?
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by 9inches(m): 11:24am On Feb 09, 2018
His female friends weren't happy with this.
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2018
desreek9:
WTF!! like a prisoner they are about to give firing squad angry any teacher that will do something like this to any of my kids will regret being in existanceangry

The last individuals that said that are currently at Onitsha prison cooling their heels...for killing a teacher.
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 11:27am On Feb 09, 2018
Am coming ...............
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 09, 2018
BruncleZuma:

The last individuals that said that are currently at Onitsha prison cooling their heels...for killing a teacher.

Read what i wrote, this time slowly, did i mention death?
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Looking like Nigerians first armed robber, Oyenusi

First publicly executed armed robber you meant.

Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by doughziay: 11:41am On Feb 09, 2018
dlondonbadboy:
Lol...When you leave youths unemployed and they finally get employment in one secondary school where they collect 7k a month...this is what you get..They transfer aggression on the students.

Just vote out Buhari come 2019....and we are half to making Nigeria a great country!!

Your signature got me.
Teach me to make money o abeg.
I need am
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by Chetimah(m): 11:45am On Feb 09, 2018
Those that look like punishment May be they are acting.
thesettingz:
No wonder someone said the country is a zoo
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:46am On Feb 09, 2018
maxiuc:

Those days in shasha community high Akowonjo Egbeda Alimosho LGA of Lagos State. That school if you no get mind no near there all the teachers in that school get PhD in flogging

This punishment is even better no be only to tie me ok na

After all this the olodo go still fail Exam test and anything fail able

I wish those useless teachers took half of the time they used to flog you to teach you how to use punctuation marks.

Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by dlondonbadboy: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2018
doughziay:

Your signature got me.
Teach me to make money o abeg.
I need am

Look for a need/problem around you and solve it..
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by iukpe: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
This teacher has obviously exhausted many other options.
Many of us grew up with very severe handling to respect life the way we do.
Today's children, "Nigerian children" who watch action movies, adult movies high rated movies, drink alcohol early and are mislead by many adults, no dey hear word.
It's not like any where else. If you doubt it, pay a visit to one of the local secondary schools or look in our streets to verify.
However there are other methods, maybe this teacher has no patience for that, and he is also not a child counselor.
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by vroy(m): 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2018
The guy sef as tall as he is he dey stand n one stupid teacher dey tie im
for my own sec Sku days if one weyrey teacher won beat me like animal Na to carry my bag n go ohm but I no fit reach aoz ooo weytin I go tell me papa
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by hakeem77: 12:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
Let the teacher be. Some students are really stubborn. You will still blame the teachers if they do not correct their students
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by lastempero: 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
What happened to this?

Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Sh.ithole teachers.
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

I wish those useless teachers took half of the time they used to flogged you to teach you how to use punctuation marks.

Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by Tunks2017(m): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
hokafor:
Is he facing firing squad?

Probably ..........
Tieing him like a possessed boy about to go for exorcism.........

Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by simons17(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
We would later hear something like this "the picture of a teaching tying a student to a pole was a movie scene"
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by fajob: 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2018
Totally uncalled for.

Digital Marketing & Web Development .check my signature .call 07038641600
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by donqx: 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
oh
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by Mimi4kaycee(f): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
this should be the second version of Samson in the Bible...it's terrible..
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
desreek9:

Read what i wrote, this time slowly, did i mention death?

"WTF!! like a prisoner they are about to give firing squad that is about to face a firing squad; angry any teacher that will doI am angry and any teacher that does such to my kids [s]something like this to any of my kids will regret being in[/s] will regret their existance existence"... grin grin grin grin

My dear either you don't know the implications of what you wrote or someone wrote it for you.

Do have a lovely day.
Re: Secondary Student Tied To A Pillar By Teacher As Punishment (Photos) by Taylordedon(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2018
dlondonbadboy:

Just vote out Buhari come 2019....and we are halfway to making Nigeria a great country!!

Buhari isn't going anywhere,he will rule this zoo for another 100 years and no one will cough,
Stay back and enjoy you change

65-Year-Old Woman, Enakimio, Graduates From Covenant University With Masters / What Is The Difference Between B.sc And B.eng / Phone Of Missing UNILORIN Professor Adeniyi Found At Lafiagi, Kwara