Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,954 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:52 AM

BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him (32809 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / BBNaija: Tobi Caught Miracle And Nina Making Love / BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2018
Girl that is possessed.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by OGHENE316(m): 12:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
pls help me with 4 Odd mk person get small moni.God bless
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by Nicklaus619(m): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
Mode I beg u with God stop bringing this BBN things come front page it's sickening, who else hate this show ?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by Ryabcool(m): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
thereturnoflucy:
Is this what the overhyped Yoruba Demons are all about....their representative is f**king up on the big stage.
just in case you don't know, Teddy A is also Yoruba. So stop generalizing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
OGHENE316:
pls help me with 4 Odd mk person get small moni.God bless
Play Barcelona 5-0 Chelsea. Na legit game.

But if you want the money quick, play Tottenham2-2 Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by jagorinho: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
thereturnoflucy:

Hahaha....why deny your ambassador
lol!!..ambasssdor to where? bbn?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by Enemyofpeace: 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
That Tobi just dey behave like sey him never see pusssssy before
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by ndidibabe(f): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
yeyeboi:
Please who knows how to get a bus from here to oshodi grin grin
Cross to the left side of Yaba. Someone will pick you up...
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by slimtosin(m): 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
E be like say all dem guys wey dey the house self na pussy dem pursue go,teddy,tobi,miracle,lolu ...is this their strategy?...well..I love rico,k brulé and miracle.. still can't figure out the best female in the house
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by xbit: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
JasonScolari:
His Royal Majesty, King Messi the 1st, we offer you Chelsea as a holy sacrifice.

Accept our offering sir.
Chelsea will consume Baca watch and see
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by SmartyPants(m): 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2018
Moreoffaith:
Big Brother Naija can be define as a show of shame and immorality air on DSTV 198 and GOTV 29 in order to confused the confused Nigerian who believe they can become a celebrity by displaying the idiocy and stupidity in them.

but the true 'celebrities' like Davido, Wizkid and co...what are they displaying? No be the same stupidity and idiocy?

cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
xbit:
Chelsea will consume Baca watch and see
You mean with "Bacayoko"

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by Bullhari007(m): 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
I prefer Herdsmen news than this BBN fvckly
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by Onyeedum(m): 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2018
Abegi, dis px na real?
Arsenalholic:
Stupid show...
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by tayorh(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2018
Tobi but y.... Chaiii
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by Arsenalholic(m): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2018
Lol. I no know o
Onyeedum:
Abegi, dis px na real?
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by Viicfuntop(f): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2018
Moreoffaith:
Big Brother Naija can be define as a show of shame and immorality air on DSTV 198 and GOTV 29 in order to confused the confused Nigerian who believe they can become a celebrity by displaying the idiocy and stupidity in them.

So you had to tell a story to tell people that big brother is immoral, that you don’t watch it, yet you know the exact channels that it is aired.
Pls give it a rest already. We get it. You don’t watch it. Are you that hungry for likes? You don’t like something,why can’t you just ignore it. You don’t see girls commenting rubbish on a football thread. You boys should grow up jo.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by Moreoffaith(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
Viicfuntop:

So you had to tell a story to tell people that big brother is immoral, that you don’t watch it, yet you know the exact channels that it is aired.
Pls give it a rest already. We get it. You don’t watch it. Are you that hungry for likes? You don’t like something,why can’t you just ignore it. You don’t see girls commenting rubbish on a football thread. You boys should grow up jo.

Mumu dey worry u.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by Viicfuntop(f): 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
Moreoffaith:

Mumu dey worry u.

Ok Young Thug. So silly
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by Moreoffaith(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Ok Young Thug. So silly

Stupid people watch stupid show

Telemundo took over your brain.

Zee world took over your reasoning

Now BBN is taking over the moral in you.

What will now remain of you?

Why is DSTV doing this to you??
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by Viicfuntop(f): 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2018
Moreoffaith:

Stupid people watch stupid show

Telemundo took over your brain.

Zee world took over your reasoning

Now BBN is taking over the moral in you.

What will now remain of you?

Why is DSTV doing this to you??

Oh shut up. I don’t watch any of the above. I like big brother. What’s bad about admitting it? I don’t have access to DStv where I am so I get my updates here on nairaland. That’s why it’s annoying when you guys derail.

Stop trying to sound intelligent
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by Moreoffaith(m): 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Oh shut up. I don’t watch any of the above. I like big brother. What’s bad about admitting it? I don’t have access to DStv where I am so I get my updates here on nairaland. That’s why it’s annoying when you guys derail.

Stop trying to sound intelligent

If you don't have access to it I have access to it 24/7, I work with multi choice and I must let you know its a crap show from day one till it ends..

If I may ask what did you learn from the previous one

At least give me 10 lesson you learnt in last year bbn.

What has the (Efe) the last winner of the bbn contributed to the development and economy of the nation?? Absolutely nothing.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by Viicfuntop(f): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2018
Moreoffaith:

If you don't have access to it I have access to it 24/7, I work with multi choice and I must let you know its a crap show from day one till it ends..

If I may ask what did you learn from the previous one

At least give me 10 lesson you learnt in last year bbn.

What has the (Efe) the last winner of the bbn contributed to the development and economy of the nation?? Absolutely nothing.

Okay this was funny. I still enjoy it so pls guys stop derailing. Thanks
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by Moreoffaith(m): 10:51pm On Feb 09, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Okay this was funny. I still enjoy it so pls guys stop derailing. Thanks

Is your network strong?? If yes I can help you with my dstvnow login and pass so u can watch it all day and night..
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by Viicfuntop(f): 3:47am On Feb 10, 2018
Moreoffaith:

Is your network strong?? If yes I can help you with my dstvnow login and pass so u can watch it all day and night..

Awwwwn, I am in the Uk but I don’t know if it’s going to work. I downloaded the app but I didn’t want to ask my parents for the details before they tag me an unserious person.

The app is down.

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by Moreoffaith(m): 7:17am On Feb 10, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Awwwwn, I am in the Uk but I don’t know if it’s going to work. I downloaded the app but I didn’t want to ask my parents for the details before they tag me an unserious person.

The app is down.

Check my profile and chat me up on WhatsApp for the login
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Begs Cee-C; Bally, Noble Igwe, Dotun And Nigerians Drag Him by sherlock229(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2018
big brother nonsense. its a waist of time, nothing to learn from it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Retired Madman, 2 Others Emerge Winners At First Audition Of Talent Hunt In FCT / Debie-Rise: "My Pastor Dad Called Bbnaija Organizers To Pull Me Out Of The Show" / Omowunmi Dada Wins AMVCA 2022 Best Supporting Actress - Movie/tv Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.