Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,436 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:33 AM

“Dokpesi Only Had A Balance Of N113K Before ONSA Fund” – EFCC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Dokpesi Only Had A Balance Of N113K Before ONSA Fund” – EFCC (24380 Views)

How Corper’s Petition Led To Recovery Of N320m Election Fund – EFCC / Elections: ONSA Says There's No Plan To Shut Down Internet / ONSA's N1.2bn: Again, EFCC Goes After Fayose’s Lagos, Abuja Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Dokpesi Only Had A Balance Of N113K Before ONSA Fund” – EFCC by lexy2014: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2018
IkpuNnu:
We all know, that is why the looters want him out.
how does increase in foreign reserve impact on d living standard of Nigerians?
Re: “Dokpesi Only Had A Balance Of N113K Before ONSA Fund” – EFCC by tuboi: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2018
Whenever I read comments like yours I just wonder if you're in this same country.If I may aask, how has the esternal reserve affected the dollar rate and how has it affected the common man? Nawa for u ooooooo
Re: “Dokpesi Only Had A Balance Of N113K Before ONSA Fund” – EFCC by sidefresh: 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
am a staff of AIT dokpesi is a thief ait is a scam he should go to jail
Re: “Dokpesi Only Had A Balance Of N113K Before ONSA Fund” – EFCC by chysam: 4:54am On Feb 10, 2018
Firefire:

If you like change to Hermaphrodite. Buhary is going back to his cows.

and finally they arrived .you are welcome sir !
Re: “Dokpesi Only Had A Balance Of N113K Before ONSA Fund” – EFCC by Firefire(m): 5:00am On Feb 10, 2018
chysam:

and finally they arrived .you are welcome sir !

Who be dis?

1 Like

Re: “Dokpesi Only Had A Balance Of N113K Before ONSA Fund” – EFCC by israelmao(m): 6:48am On Feb 10, 2018
Buratai,Babachir,Baru,NHIS chairman etc had bank account balances of what?
Re: “Dokpesi Only Had A Balance Of N113K Before ONSA Fund” – EFCC by Awoo88: 7:22am On Feb 10, 2018
IkpuNnu:
We all know, that is why the looters want him out.
You can post and other similar nonsense. Buhari is going back to his cow. If he refuses, that aunty that gave abacha apple will be invited
Re: “Dokpesi Only Had A Balance Of N113K Before ONSA Fund” – EFCC by flavunit: 7:22am On Feb 10, 2018
So you want us to believe that Daar communication has only one account, and Dokpesi has no other bank account ,my poor self has multiple bank accounts not to talk of a wealthy man you people are daft, you will need to prove that all what he did the payments were from ONSA money, you case is weak.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC NWC Suspends Akeredolu For Anti-party Activities / EFCC Threatened Me To Implicate Ex-President Jonathan, Adoke - Witness / Examination Malpractice In Nigeria :: Who Is To Be Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.